HAPPENING: MARTIAL LAW IN MINDANAO

Oh shit the streets are about to turn red

So they're fighting islamists or what?

Anyone not care if it isn't a western country I just don't give a shit about brown monkeys.

Nice

So.... Nothing is going to actually change?

A top ISIS guy was hiding there and got found out, now theyre going full blown insurgency

what's going to happen if they take over a cruise ship? Most employees on those cesspools are Filipino.

Doo eeeeet

There was a post on reddit from a phillipine person.

Apparently the city has been captured by isis, they were conducting a coordinated attack using guns and grenades and the military has yet to mount a response. It is being blacklisted from the media for some reason.

They went on to say the mayor was apparently killed and the town hall captured. Isis has set up checkpoints and are driving around in 4x4s armed and killing people

never live next to negros

I'm not sure this was such a great plan for ISIS.

I can't imagine that Dutertes response will be anything but overwhelming and disproportionate. Level the whole fucking city to drive out some roaches.

based

What the fuck is happening

>There was a post on reddit from a phillipine person.
Why even post this part? Why not just the bottom paragraph alone? Fuck off

HAHAH i was thinking the fucking same.

Welp, it seems we really are reaching the end of times. Strap on lads.

goodbye lads see you in hell cunts
cant post pic since the camera lens broke

t.mindanao fag

Because i've given people the chance to verify my statement.

I understand that many people, you included obviously, will read any shit you see on the internet and take it as true but trust me. You will never be properly informed and will inevitably make the wrong choices if you take things as true without fact checking.

duterte don't fail us now

lol isis in philipines is fucked. lets see what someone with balls does to them.

what's the dif between Maute and MILF at this point? i read MILF was supposed to be dissolving and Muate formed off of them, but my flips i know still just refer to them as MILF and consider them all the same. this basically the case?

I wonder what really happen there. :^)

ISIS s about to get btfo in the Phillipines. I hope Duturte wastes the lot of them along with their families and friends. Put their heads on pikes as a warning to the others. Then outlaw Islam.

Wow the world really is falling the fuck apart.

Glad Im self sufficient now.

I hope you get out before Duterte blows up the entire city.
I also hope Duterte plans to do that.

no Filipinos streaming?

Imagine waking up a week from now, the streets of Marawi littered with the uncountable bodies of dead muzzies.

IT'S HAPPENING!

Stay safe dude

>somewhere in a cabin, a jihadscum is having the bowel movement of a lifetime right now

I think Maute is some sort of lost command of the MNLF

He knows he's going to be fucking eaten by Duterte. He's shitting in fear.

Gotta turn your flag over.

Hope you stay safe.

Abu Sayaf(those doing kidnappings) are already starting to crumble

Members surrender in droves, due to lack of moral and lack of support from the locals.
Plenty of them have been killed too.