This is the current state of """"great"""" britian

This is the current state of """"great"""" britian

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4534016/Katie-Hopkins-Manchester-Arena-terrorist-attack.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streisand_effect
youtube.com/watch?v=DjJNRgypGRs
youtube.com/watch?v=Ew-SrlQ9tlI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't understand. Is the last comment saying that they are taking that as a formal complaint?

She is one based woman.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4534016/Katie-Hopkins-Manchester-Arena-terrorist-attack.html

katie is /ourgirl/

Using the victims as pawns in your game of hate and islamophobia will not be tolerated, in most of the civilized world. We need to amend the 1st Amendment already so police here can go after hatred and real social issues and not locking people up for years on minor offenses.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streisand_effect

Thank you Darren for pouring fuel on the fire.

THE FIRE RISES

lmao

So is the fire rising?

Prolly just a bot

its pathetic
*spits in their way*

a real tough guy
fucking cunt

>Someone lodges a complaint with the plod.
>Someone (probably the same person) twits the plod
>They reply they have received a complaint and that it'll be reviewed.

There is no hate speech. Only pussys with weak skin

No, they're not. Look at what happened in Sweden when Swedish women thought Swedish men had done violence to rapists and rioters. They came out to backstab them.They screamed at the top of their lungs that they were NOT THEIR WOMEN. The reason nobody is willing to stand up and defend them is because of that very simple truth they've stated. They've without fail acted against the interest of the societies they live in for decades. They have attacked, slandered and insulted the men in their societies and have for decades sided against them every single last chance they've been given.

They are the ones voting in the left, they are the ones demanding things be censored based on their feelings, they have declared European culture and Western people to be their enemies and have proven it in word, mind and action.

If they burn, they have nobody to blame but themselves. I am not going to lay down my life and fight for someone who'd pick up arms for the other side, would poison or backstab me. Fuck that.

Funny when Tommy Robinson tags the police when he is threatened with death (or even his kids) they ignore him!

Seriously fuck this shit-tier country.
Betrayed by our own people, and cucked to the point of no return.

I'm seriously thinking of moving to Japan.

Are they suggesting being a Muslim jihadi terrorist murderer is just a lifestyle choice or a gender orientation? I don't understand.

I thought being a mass murderer was a bad thing. Now they are upset at the people who don't want mass murder?

Redpill me

Is this about Britain or the West?

I can't wait to see western europe enslaved

>inciting racial hatred
She doesn't even mention a race ..?

>somebody else do something
Fuck you Katie

whaito piggo go home

I doubt this will lead anywhere. At most she'll have to answer some questions (assuming she's British, I have no idea who that is).

They just obviously have to acknowledge that the report went in.

She's a woman. If course she wants someone else to do the work.

Have to agree with this..

If someone has decided civilized people are the enemy and rapists and bombers are the "good guys", let them have what they want.

>Japan
Oh boy, another anime autist.

Unfuckimg real

Who could have done this?

SHUT HER DOWN

You re lucky your ancestors were convicts and whores... if it wasnt for them you d be a brit

better than nothing, but it's just as empty drivel as all the hugs and roses and #notallmuslims. what actions does she want to happen? should men go around hunting for muslims? seems like a sensationalist journalist.

>Bildschirmfoto [...].png
>Aussie flag

how?

I'd call her a cunt to her face.

Already a thread, stop spamming.

Get raped, Swedeslime.

Women need to be in the home. When they're barren and forced to engage in office work that does nothing for their nature they become they horrible nihilistic creatures.

The literally have NO investment in the future and hate to be reminded of everything they've lost.

>corruptio optimi pessima

HAHAHA get the FUCK out of my country you absolute piece of shit.

Well said. I'm going to kill you.

see you in the inevitable "Japan sucks" thread you'll post 3 months after moving there when you realize that magical japanland isn't like the animes and there is no waifu waiting for you.

fucking weebcucks.

>demand action
>WAAAAAH INCITEMENT

>anglos

Not so fast! *teleports behind you*

Both. Women in the West at large act the same and are one of the driving groups behind the problems wracking all of the West.
Well, men are supposed to sort it out and go die for them. Expect no gratitude or rethinking though.
Not only would it be a losing battle you'd get torn into by all of them.
Interestingly enough married older women with children tend to go conservative (not divorced ones). It has to do with the stake in society they have or don't have aswell as resource aquistion.

Who are we supposed to rise up against?
The invaders are already here, whats more the government deem them as British. How do you fight a faceless enemy?

can we report britpol to the British authorities?
whats the chances of getting those limey fuckers locked up?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ew-SrlQ9tlI

>police here can go after hatred and real social issues
>not locking people up for years on minor offenses
but please, arrest people for hurting somebody's feelings

haha dumb bitch. at least in japan there's no white women trying to destory society and inviting 10 million shitskin terrorist. if you want to die then do it by yourself. my ancestors didn't go to america so their descendant dies to shitskins killed by random white whores

stay out of japan
Japan is only doing ok because it's still mostly Japanese and they hate foreigners.
White people like you are just the same as niggers.

That's the thing, though. They aren't our wives. They have very clearly rejected us in all ways and will not even listen when we say "Your lives are in danger, Islam wants to kill and rape you." They have decided this is what they want. They do not want our protection, they do not want to listen to us, they do not want to be "mean and racist" in order to actually fight back.

Become faceless yourself and survive long enough until we get our grand opening.

Saving this for when a bong starts shitting over a burger

VIRTUE VULTURES

Are you a leaf who got lost and ended up over the border?

Nice.

Fuck the UK.

You know what, the disturbing thing isnt even this bitch, it the police, over fucking twitter, actually responding to her , OVER THE INTERNET

You left out the bit where your leader hailed Sharia for the benefits it would provide to the British people.
Also didn't nigel abandon Ukip for Trump?

>real social issues
The fact that you are not hanging on a local nigger-hanging tree is a real social issue indeed.

People are shit everywhere. Move to alaska.

>You've had enough warning. Perhaps a spell behind bars will help.

Jesus when did I wake up in 1984

Yurocucks love to hug their shitskins

They hate gaijin, idiot.

>literally telling on others like it's fucking school

Don't save these faggots. Let them die in political correctness.