Brit/pol/

>Suicide bomber strikes at Manchester Arena: Twenty-two people are killed and 59 injured in terrorist attack
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4531940/Emergency-services-rush-Manchester-Arena.html

>Sir Rodger Moore has passed away
twitter.com/sirrogermoore/status/867005447018086400

>Dianne Abbott expressed support for IRA and said she "couldn't identify as British"
breitbart.com/london/2017/05/21/diane-abbott-expressed-support-ira-height-troubles/

>Jeremy Corbyn refuses to condemn the IRA five times
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/21/shock-poll-shows-jeremy-corbyn-narrowing-gap-theresa-may-tories/

>EU will force every member state to adopt Euro by 2025
express.co.uk/news/world/807762/Eurozone-Brussels-Hungary-Poland-Czech-Republic-Croatia-Romania-Bulgaria

>The absence of a trade agreement with the EU should not concern us – there are swift, practical ways to overcome possible issues.
conservativehome.com/platform/2017/05/what-would-wto-mean-2-christopher-howarth-financial-services-and-data-sharing-can-be-managed-without-a-deal.html

>Conservative and Unionist Party Manifesto:
conservatives.com/manifesto

>Labour Party Manifesto:
labour.org.uk/index.php/manifesto2017

>Liberal Democrat Manifesto:
libdems.org.uk/manifesto

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/23/salman-abedi-named-manchester-suicide-bomber-know/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sorry for terror attack lads. dont let isis win for this bullshit . they want you for hate every muslim in world because of terror attacks so they can divide for us all apart. think about percentage of terrorist for actual muslim population its small in compare to it. its not even for real islam if you read the quran like christian terror isnt real christianity. we have a lot of muslim in south africa and we dont have for terror attacks ever and its very peaceful with muslims christians here. stay safe please.

Mummy can't protect you

Listening to people talk about Three Girls thing.

Getting mad all over again. Fucking blaming the families - not one mention of the pakis responsible. Losing it.

What fucking edition is this Redditfag?

>this fucking caller on LBC

>"We need to show them everyone working together, and stop placing emphasis on the religion"

Neck yourself, cunt

No edition because there was no thread you deserve no edition.

lmao look at dis nigga

I like how everyone is still chanting "Based Tories!" "Based mummy!" even after they've spectacularly failed to prevent 2 terrorist attacks in 3 months, both attackers being known threats.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/23/salman-abedi-named-manchester-suicide-bomber-know/

(He was not a risk!)

>be foreigner
>move to London for work
>earn minimum wage
>can't afford rent
>go home after a few months
why do foreigners keep doing this? I tell them to go look for work in a more affordable city and they never listen

I despise Muslims for their inability to capitalise now tbqhwy.

FUCKING CHANGE RODGER TO ROGER FOR FUCK SAKE

So my niece wants to go see a movie and it's a 12A. She's 8.

What the fuck is a 12A?

""That is not going down well the Brits…""

>Nnnnnnnnggggg

IT'S HAPPENING

12 with adult supervision

In other words, she;s too young

Gordan Bennet

To follow on from this:
It makes me sick to see how many weak men there are in my class

A Somali immigrants makes a joke about dead children in Manchester, and when I tell him yo have some respect, he continues, and tells me to fuck off.

So I got into a fight with him, and my lecturer sent me home.

Why are British men so fucking weak?
It makes me disgusted.

>Nnnnnnnngggggg

You have to be 12+ to see it without parental supervision. Don't take her.

Same as a 12 but under 12s can go with a parent/guardian.

Mild peril. That kind of thing.

how do I get a dog lads?

How do we stop the British lone wolves? What do they want from us?

>Jarrow

That's the only town name in England beginning with a J.

>adult muslim male allowed into a concert for teenage girls
>he was alone
>he had a bag
>they let him in

Racial profiling when?

Vote NUTTALL

You will regret it if you do not.

Go to a local shelter and find the one that looks the most miserable

British or Libyan?

The fuck is this?

>The acts of the man yesterday evening does not represent Islam in he same way the murder of Jo Cox doesn't represent white Christians

Fuck Andy Burnham

We have ONE fucking right wing terrorist, and it somehow cancels out all of the crime and murder from the Islamic community.

Jomana Abedi - The bomber's sister. Apparently this is her.

inb4 the media say he did it because his sister was becoming too westernised and he wanted to BTFO the people he feared his sister was turning into

Simple. To convert to Islam and establish Sharia law throughout the land. That's what they keep saying in basically every propaganda video, image and tweet.

Just go to an animal shelter and ask for one that doesn't bite.

It was in the lobby retard. He could just as easily have been waiting for a sister or something to come out.

anyone have that doom pic of Enoch Powell looking over multicultural Britain and Peter Hitchens isolated in the throng?

Start buying guns.

Sat at work listening to a group of Muslims talk about the bombing.

It's all a conspiracy to make people hate Muslims.
Apparently they are going home to Pakistan when the government cracks down on them.

People got searched before they get to the lobby, have you ever been there?

Training exercise from a while back

7.8/10

Voting UKIP, this was the nail pushed into the previous final nail of the coffin. Tories can get fucked.

>Manchester police talking about protecting Muslims from "hate"
FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFFFFFFGGGFFFF

How do we meme Arianda into suicide?

Looks fun.

>Apparently they are going home to Pakistan when the government cracks down on them.
How do we make this happen?

One guy on the radio said he got from the train to being fully inside without being searched once.

The bombing occurred in the Foyet just outside.

>UKIP
>not BNP or similar

We have to really put the pressure on.

>both attackers being known threats
you can hardly lock someone up for being a threat, half the people here would be if that were the case

Why is it newsworthy that his sister has two Facebook profiles?

C A N N A B I S

Reports say there were people shouting just before the explosion. It was either him snackbaring or security stopped him and found the bomb which he then set off.

Exactly, not everyone gets searched, but single muslim males should be.

Send them to the frontlines from now on, then.

>tfw not a bingbong

Have you ever considered a pony instead? I've got a field full of them.

>Voting

Give me a fucking break...You would have more success putting pressure on the Royals so they do their fucking jobs

IT WAS NOT ISLAM!!!

IT WAS DOWN TO WICKED SUBSTANCES!!!

>he thinks voting is worth while

The utter state of Votetards

Nice Product placement!

Make a complaint to the governers that the cunt was disparaging children killed in the manchester bombings.

Explain you asked him to stop and he got into a fight with you.

If they fail to take you seriously go to the press.

>she states online that she is from Tripoli
wow, so is nationality a social construct now?

Something wrong with its leg

Muted

Indeed.

She looks like a fucking Kardashian.

>WHAT IS THE .1%?

Worth the ban.

Here is the terrorist's sister's jewbook /jomana.abedi

>From Tripoli
Was born and bred in the UK, both were the children of 2 refugees.

Absolutely disgusting.

Bump

Pls lads, I think it uses this picture but it's shaded red

Best way to respond to someone who says that "Terrorism gas no religion"

Ariana Grande is nigger tier music. She should change her name to Ariana Grenade lol.

Her hit song "Side to Side" is about being fucked by niggers so hard she can't straight. This is a fact. You can look it up.

desu an 8 year old shouldn't be listening to this and it's kinda fitting she got BTFO to teach her parents a lesson.

the product.

This. Given the current state of affairs we desperately need a genuine national right wing party. UKIP was alright but it has served it's purpose and doesn't have any future prospects. The void needs to be filled or it's grandstanding from the Tories followed by business as usual.

new meme lads

>tfw no blonde-haired, blue-eyed, qt3.14 English boy to cuddle, play viyda, and browse Sup Forums with all day

Anyone matching the description want to become an American? I hear it's pretty easy if you're married to an American-born citizen. Any takers?

If you let your daughter go to this concert are you a bad parent?

Us agencies told US media the identity of the attacker: Salman Abedi. British police is silent.

Fuck off you queer

As spicy as last night's kebab.

QUINTESSENTIALLY

>he thinks posting on the internet is worthwhile
The fucking state of this cunt

>ISIS

All evidence at the moment point to this being the EDL and committed by a white male. Muslims are our friend boyo, not our enemies.

1. Anger more muslims.
2. As we all know, angering and/or criticising muslims just radicalizes them.
3. Produce more extremist muslims.
4. More terror attacks.
5. Government forced to crack down after a few more in one year.
6. ?????????
7. PROFIT

Nice post mate great contribution

Why are the news almost celebrating the fact this muslim was born in the UK

me.. 6'3 but i'm Ukrainian

he was last seen in B&Q.

here you go lad

Roger Moore had seen enough of what Britain has become.

F

I hate ISIS, yes. I also, however, hate Muslims for their own special reasons. Such as Constantinople and Jerusalem.

If you let your daughter go to a concert about racemixing and casual sex, then you are a bad parent, yes

lmao we got BTFO

>Salman Abedi

>dead englanders