Calling them losers

>calling them losers

Is Trump literally retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

periscope.tv/ScottAdamsSays/1YqJDwjznBLGV?
youtube.com/watch?v=_8_7Orhey-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck off loser

Loser

Well, when you kill your enemies, they win. Seems straightforward to me

You'd rather him call them winners?

Is he not right?

>so amazing
>will never forget
Worse than Bush

They are evil losers though, and I can't wait for Trump to kill more of these mother fuckers.
They are going to lose in the most gravest senses. Their fucking days are god damn numbered.

Calling them loserrs is perfect. Hits them straight in the pride.

You uneducated faggot shills miss the persuasion play periscope.tv/ScottAdamsSays/1YqJDwjznBLGV?

Yes. And underwhelming too.

Trumps insults are 12 year old teir

I genuinely think he st the very least high functioning autism

Yeah, they're winners for getting into the UK so fucking easy. You're all a bunch of jokes you fucking muppet. Glad we got off that fucking island when we did

He waited till the end of the concert. Only a total loser would sit through all those shitty songs. Trump is right again.

>loser
Underrated insult in politics

It's the same thing he calls democrats. I think it fits.

>mummy the evil losers go bang again :(

> brit thinks muslim terrorists are not losers

>killing a bunch of kafir and being called a loser for it hits them straight in the pride
I don't think you understand islam.

when you kill your enemy you lose.
therefore hes a loser

He has to say the most neutral insult he can or the media will twist it with their Islamophobia narrative.

Anyone that kills themselves is a loser. He just took it one step further by killing people and did it to please his imaginary friend. The result will be yet more redpilled people. Do you think the families of the victims will continue to believe that Muslims aren't scum? The answer is no.

calling them losers is more aggressive than what most brits are calling them

Well technically he did hit his target.

2Deep4U

They are losers because they killed their enemies.

They ARE losers

Isn't that their goal tho? To cause more western muslims to become radicals, and more western countries to enter war? Worldwide military clusterfuck

>trump criticizes attackers
>european leaders criticize prospective islamophobic backlash
>goys, trump is retarded!

>loser
>terrorist has 22/1 kill/death ratio
Doesn't look like a loser ratio for me.

Reminds me of being called a loser ages ago on BF2 when I would jihad jeep enemy tanks.

Yes.

This

it is considering he was at a concert with thousands

The real loser is the bomber. He killed his enemies so they won and he lost :^)

>all these jokes about >"if you kill your enemies, they win"

you're referencing a fake quote
trudeau may be a cuck but that quote is completely made up

He's not retarded for his rhetoric, he's retarded for his word usage. It's pretty obvious that the man has a below average IQ. I guess that's why his supporters relate to him so much.

Next is Xbox live tier shit, he will go all out soon. Turtle Beach headset on and all

Well I don't see anyone trying to beat his record?
Want to step up to the plate?

>flag

you do realize that you'll go boom boom bye bye next, sweetie?

Anyone going to an Ariana Grande concert is accurately described as a loser desu senpai

Underrated

President Trump just gave ISIS its new name: Losers. (Short for Evil Losers).

If you think that’s no big deal, you’re wrong. It’s a big deal. This is – literally – weapons-grade persuasion from the most powerful Master Persuader of our time.

As I have taught you in this blog, President Trump’s clever nicknames for people are not random. They are deeply engineered for visual impact and future confirmation bias.

In this case, the visuals will be provided by future terror attacks. That reinforces the “evil” part, obviously. But more importantly, the Losers will be doing nothing but losing on the battlefield from now until “annihilation.” They are surrounded, and the clock is ticking. Oh, and the press isn’t allowed to watch the final battles. In other words, we won’t need to build new holding cells on Guantanamo Bay this time. No press means no prisoners, if you know what I mean. (American soldiers won’t be shooting the prisoners. We have allies for that sort of thing.)

As you know, “annihilation” of the Losers in Loserdom won’t stop the loser’s ideas from spreading. You still have to kill the ideas. And that takes persuasion, not bullets. President Trump just mapped out the persuasion solution: Evil Losers.

Quickly, name one other way you could label/insult the Losers that would be as powerful as the word Loser. You can’t do it with any other name or insult that is also repeatable in polite company.

What kinds of people join the Losers? Mostly young males. And you know what brand young males do not want on them? Right: Losers.

If you call them monsters, they like it. If you call them ISIS or ISIL they put it on a flag and wave it around. If you call them non-Muslim, it just rolls off their backs because they have Korans and stuff. Almost any other “brand” you can imagine is either inert or beneficial to Loser recruitment.

Yes always has been.
Only people who don't think so are themselves retarded.

It's not even a point of debate.

Underrated, just needs a Trudeau pic

Kek

Trump has a very strange manner of speaking and I don't even know if he realizes how weird it is. I like hearing him bluntly call them such a weak word, like they're so low that they're not worthy of fancier words like "niggerfaggot".

But I don't think that way. Bombers are niggerfaggots.

you're a moron

Breaking News: OP is a fag.

Don't you have a shopping center to blow up?

Butthurt loser detected.

>hehehehehe

that's why we call you cockroach

But they are losers?
Like, they can be many things, including terrorists.
But ALSO losers.

The global war on terror has killed over 5 million mudslimes

Whelp you persuaded me, dilbert man. I'll buy that. Will call them losers from now on. Let's change the "war on terror" to the "war on losers".

#Reminder
Man who Sitting next to Bannon and Kushner was Saleh bin Abdul Aziz al ash-Sheikh, he was radical cleric and Grandsons/Descendant of Muhammad bin Abdul Wahab, Founder of Wahhabism Ideology..

is he saying all losers are terrorists?

>shitkins in charge of bombing

killing some degenerate kafirs at a pedo queen concert won't change the fact that you're subhumans who worship a child raping conman. trump is right.
>shoot up all night clubs with fags
>click to verify that there are none left

WRONG!

Is it that oblivious?

why won't he say the words?
radical islamic terror

Why the losers think they're winners is the most interesting next step of the dialectic... which we will now carry out, right magapedes?

>“strike terror into the hearts of the enemies of Allah” (Qur’an 8:60)
>"Not equal are those believers remaining [at home] - other than the disabled - and the mujahideen, [who strive and fight] in the cause of Allah with their wealth and their lives. Allah has preferred the mujahideen through their wealth and their lives over those who remain [behind], by degrees. And to both Allah has promised the best [reward]. But Allah has preferred the mujahideen over those who remain [behind] with a great reward" (Qur'an 4:95)

Trump uses a lot of great insults that fit but won't be censored

He has the vocabulary of a middle schooler. Give him a break.

>Enemy blasts shrapnel into your kids
>Respond by calling them mean names
The god emperor sure showed them amirite pedes! MAAGA1!! pesuasian man!

let's cut to the chase, If you're a 22 year old committing a terrorist attack and it's not on a soviet level authoritarian government, chances are you've made a lot of wrong turns along the way.

They believe western society is evil and should be conquered by Islam. It's not like they failed math class and decided to blow themselves up.

Losers! - The man selling weapons to terrorists

The terrorist literally accomplished his goals to kill as many kafir europeans as he could in the name of Allah. Meanwhile the Jews have Trump praying at their wall and wearing their hats. Not only is Drumpf a stupid fuck with no morals but he's also a loser. Looks like someone was projecting :^)

>Is Trump literally retarded?
Did you think he was retarded when he call Jeb! low-energy or Hillary crooked? It genius-level marketing to an 8th grade audience. The man is a fucking master, and consequently, the president.

This. No one would notice if he used actual big boy words like normal. Now everyone's talking about it, even if it's to make fun of him. All press is good press, that's his style.

He as the mental capacity of a mentally under developed 16 years old. A spoiled one at that. The Us as turned into Idiocracy.

"Loser" is the safest most politically correct derogatory word out there. I really can't think of a nother thing you could call someone that people wouldn't get offended. What he really wants to call them is savage raghead double niggers, but he would probably be impeached for that.

How did such a mentally under-developed 16 yr old beat Hillary so soundly? Really rustles the raspberries, eh?

And if it was someone who believed the school system is evil and decided to shoot up a kindergarten instead of a suicide bombing at a concert in the name of Islam, I'd say the same.

It makes sense. The muslim attacker killed his enemies after all.

Loser hahaha

Scott Adams was right again.

for trump, "loser" is like the worst thing you can call someone

or maybe he's the same age mentally as his "8th grade audience"
If Trump comes across as intelligent to you...wew

>calling ISIS losers amidst their victory celebrations

Subtle genius.

i dont think you understand shitskins

He definitely made billions because he is unintelligent. How much in your account again? I am sure you have the answer because you have been successful your entire life and are now the most powerful man in the world. Of course he's dumb...lel.

Spot on, for PDJT it's a winners vs losers world.

>SMALL LOAN OF ONE MILLION DOLLARS

You idiot, this statement will be remembered as the start of kebab removal in Europa.

Considering I live in a country of shitskins I understand them pretty well and calling them losers won't have any effect on their mindset especially after they completed their objective. Closing the borders to them and expelling the shitskins would be a real and actionable way to fix the problem. Though I can understand why people like strong talk even if it means absolutely nothing, its the same shit people have been saying about terrorists for the last 60 years.

I know right! He's a retard for taking out a loan for a business. Jesus, why couldn't he just pay cash like everyone else?

youtube.com/watch?v=_8_7Orhey-g

is a million dollars a lot to you? hate to break it to you but in todays market it'll barely make sure any business you start will flourish in longevity

I think he was being sarcastic, as was I. We all agree that OP is a faggot.

Bitch this fucking guy won an election that he was out spent 10 to 1 using nicknames . Hes a genius or has geniuses working for him and your an irrelevant loser leaf. Please refrain to commenting on your cuck prime minister

>Please refrain to commenting on your cuck prime minister
Floptimus Prime.

Hit too close to home, loser?

>genius
he was flopping around helplessly like a fish on land and acting like an idiot. Even he didn't think he'd win. He won because everyone else was so horrible and enough people had had enough. An actual genius would have won by more than the slim margin he won by.

not to mention he only killed 20 liberals

weak loser.

>loser
Person who is not winning.

Correct statement.

Your point?

Underrated