If everyone was Calvinist would there still be turmoil in the world?

If everyone was Calvinist would there still be turmoil in the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.com/books?id=RR0_7RuCXhgC&pg=PA98&lpg=PA98&dq=calvin studied under rabbi&source=bl&ots=IsE6V5oomd&sig=1aKEgnLKfvUCn_L8ZXfdSDrI3Bs&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj849fBxuPSAhWQdSYKHTqeDBYQ6AEIJjAC#v=onepage&q=calvin studied under rabbi&f=false
youtube.com/watch?v=ckG4qiAE5Uw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If everyone in the world was calvinist man would have created nothing except for the bare minimum needed for survival.

Protestants contribute nothing to society unless they're Dutch.

What are you talking about?
Calvinists basically created supply side economics

A lot less that's for sure. Calvinists were to smart for their own good.
>start age of enlightenment to understand God's creation
>realise God does not real
It's kind of interesting to see american and european history unfolded once you read the institutions. Nothing but admiration for calvinists

Could be, depends on what God decides.

*how

(((Calvinists)))

>Calvin studied under a Rabbi
>Jewish "predestination" which is pretty much muh dik speshul seed

books.google.com/books?id=RR0_7RuCXhgC&pg=PA98&lpg=PA98&dq=calvin studied under rabbi&source=bl&ots=IsE6V5oomd&sig=1aKEgnLKfvUCn_L8ZXfdSDrI3Bs&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj849fBxuPSAhWQdSYKHTqeDBYQ6AEIJjAC#v=onepage&q=calvin studied under rabbi&f=false

>>realise God does not real
citation needed
There problem was more good times create weak men

>a teaching that literally rejects free will
world would be a shithole

Nigga did you even read Calvin? He literally argues against atheism based on that the bible covers all 6000 years from the beginning of creation

>There problem was more good times create weak men
I have no idea what this is supposed to mean. I will assume average christlarping

It would be hell

You know compatibilism is different from determinism, right?

Why?
Also how would it be worse than Atlanta?

ChristLARP is omnipresent. it's very weird to see them try to mimic what I sincerely was before becoming redpilled. They are terrible at it, too.

Praise the Sun!

>Facebook watermark
You don't belong here.

>based on that the bible covers all 6000 years from the beginning of creation
And?
>I have no idea what this is supposed to mean. I will assume average christlarping
It is just the natural cycle of things

This desu

How can there possibly be free will if God is omni everything? Free will is an illusion

> le 52% mongrel accousts me

Have an downvote, dear sir

>actually taking this reddit cycle seriously
>pretending to believe in demons and angels because muh heritage
Christlarping is just a tool for newfags who don't dare to formulate their will without proxy. We all been there. Relax. It won't last.

>he thinks that starting the enlightenment and making few important scientific discoveries is enough to conclude that God doesn't exist

Bitch nobody on the planet has the slightest clue on how our brain works at the fundamental level.

You realize that it's pure logic to assume that one's creation cannot create something smarter than itself or "outsmart" it's creator.

Yes you could argue that by that same logic finding God is irrelevant and pointless but it's based on that same survival instinct of going forward and even hope.

youtube.com/watch?v=ckG4qiAE5Uw

>outsmart" it's creator
Yeah that's pretty much the issue. The fact that I know more about the universe than God and am more powerfull than him kind of scratches at his rep

>actually taking this reddit cycle seriously
fate of empires have been here forever
>pretending to believe in demons and angels because muh heritage
Nope I just realize natualism is retarded

You have predestined to fuck off slide thread nigger achmed

If I'm predestined why not just be a hedonist my whole life
Checkmate Calvin

because you don't know your destiny only God does

As I said it won't last.

Because those predestined WANT to follow God's commandments
>non calvinists in charge of knowing the bible

Gee user that sure does sound like you're supposing the will of God

Calvinists screwed up entire protestant denominations with their "no free will" and "not worthy" mindset. I always found it an irony that the Son of God was sacrificed for these jackasses, but they're too miserable to be happy about it. The "Joy" that is talked about in the Epistles is missing from these guys.

Yeah it's kind of the reason the bible was revealed. Ever since Moses the new covenant was announced on that premise. Of course if you'd read the bible you'd be a calvinist now.

But as I said my christlarp days are gone. I know you won't listen to facts because you don't really believe in it

>Son of God
Jesus was the Son of the Father, and also God.
Stating Jesus is the Son of God is pretty much always considered a heresy.

“Does one's integrity ever lie in what he is not able to do? I think that usually it does, for free will does not mean one will, but many wills conflicting in one man. Freedom cannot be conceived simply. It is a mystery and one which a novel, even a comic novel, can only be asked to deepen.”
t. Flannery O'Connor (Roman Catholic, devotee of Aquinas)

>We believe in one Lord, Jesus Christ, the only Son of God, eternally begotten of the Father
t. Nicene Creed

>blocks your path

It's the nature of semitic religions to create dissent among themselves. If everyone was a calvinist, there would be dozens of flavours who would fight among themselves. Before christians were cucked and adopted the "nice, kind and tolerant Jesus" heresy, anyone who would not adhere to their exact same brand of christianity was a devil-worshipper. The one and only time I went to church, the priest wouldn't shut up about their "muslim friends" and how we must accept everything out of charity. Ask mudshits if they think non-muslims can be their friends, kek.

Christianity doesn't bring stability, peace, or anything positive at all. It's anti-white at its core, a cancer of the mind no better than islam.