/ptg/ and r_donald shills will defend this

>/ptg/ and r_donald shills will defend this

Impeach this C UCK we need Mike (shock the gays) pence not this weak limp wristed kike puppet

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dv13gl0a-FA?t=1m4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They're losers because they make islam look bad. It's not going to work though, they wont change our way of life because of their cowardly acts.

I never stopped supporting our Islamic brothers.

Exactly, Trump was 100% right in this move.

Everyone overreacts to these events and thats just what the terrorists want. We need to unite with the majority of moderate muslims and condemn these losers.

>We need to unite with the majority of moderate muslims and condemn these losers.

>Muslims
>moderate

pick one and only one

There's 2 billion muslims in the world, if they were all radical you'd be dead you dumbass.

This is the finest subtlety of all time

Read his post again

Only people still sucking his dick are newfags.

>UR A SHILL FUCK OF SHARIABLUE

No

This is Trump's internet troll army.

>hurr durr newfags
Only newfags take the shill bait and turn against Trump.

It's the same as you should treat bullies in school, you treat them like a joke to not give them the power over you that they desperately want.

Exactly, treating them as a real threat only emboldens them and gives them more recruiting power. This is something that Trump didn't really understand during the campaign but I'm glad he's finally understanding that strategy now. Demanding stuff like muslim bans are just far out nonsense, the real way to end terrorism is to brush it off and move on. Don't give them the attention they crave.

You realize one in ten muslims in the US believe blasphemy should be punishable by death right?

so do christians

>monsters
>something to be scared of and avoid confronting

>losers
>something to make fun of and look down on

Trump is $100 correct here

Mike "Hose The Gays Against The Fence" Pence

Monster is too high a label.

> implying that every muslim has the means or the fucking balls to try and carry out an attack

W E W
E
W

Trump may be a kike but dilbert is right the man's speaking style is unmatched

if they wanted to kill you they could easily, they're not helpless children you idiot. Painting them as enemies only creates more enemies

takin the b8, 'scuse me, but that leaves two scenarios:
yours =
> "they say all muslims are enemies so that means its a war on muslims and that makes me mad, time to radicalise"

alt =
> "i'm glad that nothing has changed the way people view us, despite all of these attacks being strictly associated with islam, it will surely make it easy next time we want to do it again"

i'll leave this for your listening pleasure:
youtu.be/dv13gl0a-FA?t=1m4s

*citation needed*

Pence is a bigger meme than Trump.

Multiculturalism will destroy Europe, not terrorism.

A L S O
L
S
O

> they're not helpless children
sure they aren't, that's why they're fleeing their majority "peaceful religion" countries by the boatload and crying anytime they aren't helped hand over fist, right?