Who's more fucked, Europe or America?

Who's more fucked, Europe or America?

Western Europe, but it's not something to brag about as an American. We're all fucked. Eastern Europe will weather this storm, and the US still has a glimmer of hope in that the fall of Western Europe will happen first and our reaction to that will determine the future of our country. If the trend continues, however, we're all done.

seems like Europe at this point

theyve accepted more sand-bomber refugees than us(u.s) and the leaders that are getting elected are liberal cuckwads that believe islam isnt a problem.

plus we have Trump and he seems to take less shit than the majority of Europe.

you're right. hopefully we dont get to the point where islam takes over the world. itll be a sad day.

Seeing as how we don't have a terrorist attack every other week, i'd say Europe.

Europe because america was founded on liberty so they have a chance to survive as a multiracial country. European countries are nation states and stand or fall by their internal cohesion as history shows. Plus christian spics>>>>>>islamic shitskins

America by a long shot. On an average day, blacks murder about 20 people, and whites under 18 are already a minority.

That being said, we're not far behind, and if things continue down the same track we'll be far worse off in just a generation. The difference is that we still have a chance to turn it around, while the US demographic shift has already happened. Nothing short of a race war can save the US.

We are :(

Both

easily Europe. I feel for our boys who are there

very easy.The country with the least whites

As a whole, Europe, because the fire is rising in America, and the south will rise again.

The third Reich died, but the south was just defeated temporarily

Look us might be 65% but their 35% is made of a stable isolated amount of niggers, hyper intelligent asians and christian spics. In 20 years we will be around the 65% number only our 35% will be young agressive islamics and somalians roaming our big cities due to expensive housing

Europe, at least until 2020...

Europe, at this stage.

America could theoretically still fight a massive insurgency.

Europe has been through worse and overcome greater.

People giving up hope at this stage should hurry up & kill themselves so they can shut their mouths permanently.

america seems less stable than europe, higher chance of internal unrest/civil war. apples and pears anyway.

Free speech laws in America at least let us speak about the problem, but Europe is impossibly fucked because the minute you say something not from the (((narrative))) captain hate speech puts your ass in the booty house

Europe by far. They've suffered more immigration, a lot more. Most of it is under the EU. An unelected group of banker jew trash.

The leftism in many places there goes unquestioned unlike here. The people in much of Europe are VERY brainwashed to accept immigration no matter what and to love multiculturalism. Their ANTIFA are a good deal more violent, numerous, and dangerous.

Basically I see Europe as the United State's near future if we aren't just real damn careful.

As I already said, white Americans (including arabs and Jews) under the age of 18 are a minority. Even if all immigration to the US ended, they would still become a minority when the older generation dies out.

The nigger population might be stable, but they're all concentrated in the cities, which makes every US metropolitan area unsafe.
Spics might be Christian, but they're still violent halfbreeds with an average IQ below 90.
The chinks are only about 3% of the US population, but still make up something like 35-40% of the tech workers in Silicon Valley, and something like 25-30% of Ivy League students, meaning they are in direct competition with whites, who are already at an extreme disadvantage due to affirmative action.

Europe is only fucked up because of America.

They started the whole NATO/EU thing and trying to dissolve independent nationalities.

Eurofag who moved to USA, here.

USA has (in relation to EU):
>guns
>freedom of speech (relatively)
>geographic openness and isolation

These are essential things which separate the USA and give it better chances than EU countries. The immigration from various third world countries are leading to balkanization of the USA. I think that with time, certain geographic regions of the USA (states) will align with ethnicity as the left decides to import more and more south/central Americans, Asians, and middle easterners. White European Americans wanting to preserve the original USA (which is rapidly being dismantled) will end up congregating together as certain states begin to pass laws which are in tune with their values, morals, religion, culture, etc.

Europe because Europe is already a totalitarian state. You will be arrested if you speak something that the government doesn't like such as talk negatively about Islam.

That's all true no doubt. But we'll be worse in 20 years since we are way more crowded (maybe not you). There will be nowhere to move

You dumbasses think terrorist attacks will end society?

I can't speak for all of Europe, but we have much greater freedom of speech in Norway than in the US. We have open discussion in newspapers, TV and conventions about immigration and radical Islam, and you're not going to have your career destroyed if you say something that's not politically correct. For fuck's sake, NRK, the Norwegian equivalent to the BBC, produced and aired the documentary series "Brainwash", which is the only documentary ever that brings up the relationship between race and IQ, and suggests that biology is the primary reason that men and women choose different paths in life.

I'm not saying the situation in the media is great in Norway, but it's infinitely better than in the US.

America

>the documentary series "Brainwash"
That was an awesome series, and of massive importance. I doubt this could've been done anywhere else in the Western world in this way.

I'm already starting to feel it. I love in a suburb and don't spend much time in the city. However, during our national celebration on 17. May, I decided to go watch the festivities for the first time in many years and it was a shocking wakeup call. My city has mostly been spared immigration over the years, but that seems to have changed almost overnight. There were shitskins everywhere. Just everywhere.
I've always loved my city, and we're known for our patriotism, but this was the first time I no longer felt at home in my own city.

20 years ago, I'd never even seen a woman in a hijab. Now I can't walk for 5 minutes without coming across one, and I'll see dozens if I walk through town. Even ten years ago, they were a relatively rare sight.

Terrorist attacks are just publicity stunts to change population opinion. Demographic shift will end society as we know it. Islam and African people will rule Europe.

Yeah, I really wish more people would watch it. Based on the views it's got on Youtube, it doesn't have nearly the amount of exposure it deserves.

I've been thinking of pushing it on Sup Forums and getting people to spread it on twitter. It really is of monumental importance.
The episode about gender and feminism also resulted in a gender research institute getting shut down, after it was revealed how political and unscientific they were.

(Western) Europe.

We're still making white babies in the US.

I disagree
First, what you mean by They've suffered more immigration, a lot more? There is not a single european city were 3.world shitskin immigrants are the majority.

Now in how many citys in the us are whites already the minority? More then just a few i guess.

"The leftism in many places there goes unquestioned unlike here"

Thats simply not true. Its the us were you have to feel shame for beeing white and where borders are considered racist becaus of muh colonialism and muh stolen from natives.

"The people in much of Europe are VERY brainwashed to accept immigration no matter what and to love multiculturalism"

Thats why germany still sits on the 1.5 million "refugees" from 2015 2016. Despite trying hard to distribute them across the EU.

Basicly all EU countrys, save for germany, have more stricter immigration laws/border controls now. Thanks to the 2015 invasion.

And as for the antifa. There is also much more violence against the antifa then in the us. Just look up videos were the antifas get teir asses kicked. Its mostly from europe.

Whites are a minority or close to being a minority in almost every major US city.

Europe being fucked is a meme.

America is not fucked. It's just America, the planet's genepool's toilet.

Yes

Terrorism is a meme, but declining white birthrate and yuge immigrant (muslim) birthrate will be our demise. Mohammed is already the most popular baby name in London. Mathematically, if this continues, whites will be a minority in Europe's most developed countries within 20 years

>second trips today

kek

>slow take over of Europe vs current leftist fueled media trying to cover up said take over

Your pick

>Europe
>country
Hans, don't reveal the plan so quickly

Isn't Soros going after Israel now?

Both more fucked.

With "white" they mean "caucasian" which includes north africans, arabs, irish and central asians who wouldn't pass as white anywhere on the planet.

Chinese and 7/11 indians are not going to cuck to the muslims. Us whiteboys are just a bunch of pussies that are afraid of looking racist. We are going to die for our vanity.

They sure as fuck vote liberal.

America. We harbor to many non-Whites.

If they kill us, we deserved it. We have no backbone it is fucking disgusting

If only we killed the niggers after slavery ended.

At this point I invite a Chinese-Russian invasion.

US overall. Outrageous things seem more detrimental to Europe because Europe is relatively pure white still and not used to severe criminality. Those things already exist in high frequency in USA. USA is just good at pretending everything is ok despite having massive murder, prison, and crime rates. US will become more and more like Mexico/South America in shittiness with some small pocketed rich areas where the jews live.

Europe is still more pure despite the leaders willing for it's destruction and thr implications of liberalism are hitting it hard so there is still a small shred of hope (though not realistic) while USA has already been lost to the niggers and the jews.

Lincoln wanted to send them back to Africa because he thought we were incompatible as free men. Sand People we should send them back for sure. Neither one can be civilized.

At least we can complain about the explosive muhamads killing our children without liberals imprisoning us for wrongthink and racism.

For now.

Less of an invasion than a liberation

I'm sorry but that pic is hilarious. Also, I say Europe is more fucked, but only because they have failed to contain their immigrants. The US has a good system of keeping that blacks in check, thank you very much Democrats.

America, by miles.

>tfw live in primarily arctic middle of nowhere US
>community can be wholly self-sufficient
>tfw shitskins can't last up here, not even the blacks from downstate
>even if they did try to come here the whole population is close knit, mostly heavy on the redpill and will defend ourselves and kin to the death

who where is a true /freeman/? coasties and cityfolk need not apply

we're all fucked, that's what globalism means

Europe. We've been living with the things that make us "fucked" for 3 centuries and we've done fine.

Europe on the other hand has decided to copy all of our mistakes, without the cultural and philosophical tradition that allows the US to succeed in spite of them.

USA I'll say traveled all around Europe and never felt in danger like when I was in the states

hmm europe because america haven't lost anything and haven't anything to lose

they had no culture
they are stupid
the are filled with blacks and ghetto
whites are soon a minority

they should be thankful for brining alluk akbar men to their country cause at least they have culture and are smarter

Both.

As long as you have your guns and the ability to hate, there is hope.

The world, once power shifts in western europe nothing is stopping the nukes

Hi r*ddit