GOWDY VS BRENNAN

HEARING NOW LIVE GET IN HERE FAGGOTS!

youtube.com/watch?v=Qogsfuz6UTs

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1rfBEo3IM1tH7OJOmK1rniOmiZbnh3boap0tvqTMjWTw/edit#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ROWDY GOWDY

WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE????

That's just the thing, this hearing is a long admission that they don't have anything except the Steele dossier.

what are they talking about?
is it something that actually has any meaning?

>Where is the evidence
>It's classified
>Where is the evidence though
>It's classified.
etc.

Obama's CIA boss is talking a lot of shit but he "doesn't do evidence" so he's not coming off as believable.

The Democrats have mostly been giving speeches meant to make us fear Russia and save the CIA's badly tarnished reputation.

right

who is he? the oldfag?

Yeah he's the old CIA boss, the guy Trump fired and called a loonie.

Gowdy just caught Brennan in a lie.

ape participation time

her wig is terrible

What was the lie? I missed it.

MUH RUSSIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brennan keeps saying that classified info was made available to the committee. I'm sure Gowdy has reviewed it and for him to keep asking it must not be there.

> hillary uses an Apple IIe in her basement for email and clicks on emails to reset her passwords
> proxyfag steals their shit using a Russian proxy
> CONGRESS MUST INVESTIGATE THE RUSSIANS

shouldn't we just throw Hillary in jail rather than wasting all this time? Is that the endgame of all this?

bump

yes

FOCUS ON SETH RICH

REAL NEWS IN PIC

Was watching forensic files. Trey Gowdy appears in episode called driven to silence.

A robber breaking into your home is caught by someone trespassing on your property. Do you punish the trespasser and let the robber go? Punish both? Thank the trespasser and punish the robber?

Bump

Has anything happened yet? Has Gowdy grilled this clown yet?

apparently you assassinate the trespasser and pretend the robber dindu nuffin while forcing an entire national intelligence and government apparatus to chase its tail to exonerate the robber...

"when did you learn of russian hacking"
"in the summer"
"what evidence?"
"i don't do evidence"
"people in the trump universe"

the fuck is this shit? can we just dissolve congress already?

Haha even Brennan says that the russians placed their bets on Hillary winning

So basically Putin didn't like Hillary, so he wanted her opponent to win.

Yeah or if she won, they had some nasty info on her

Any new leads in this announcement for us to dig thru?
Internet Party USA
Panda
voter analytic tools
late 2014

> problem glasses takes her retarded turn

anything new we can add to this doc:
docs.google.com/document/d/1rfBEo3IM1tH7OJOmK1rniOmiZbnh3boap0tvqTMjWTw/edit#

> belinda "the neck" blagoyivich takes her turn after finishing eating all the stick buildings in fraggle rock

are you retarded user
the stories are connected, it's sleight of hand

> implying the US has never attempted to influence any elections ever

KANGaroo KONGress

Must be frustrating for the oversight committees to completely expose corrupt politicians and then have no power to do anything about it. It's stupid.

the tl:dw of all this is:

Russia has tried to influence Western elections, and have been doing so going back decades to the Cold War

There is currently no direct evidence showing Trump or members of his campaign collaborated with Russian State actors

The Kremlin felt that a Hillary presidency would be bad for them, specifically in relations to the sanctions that were imposed, so they worked against her.

All of this adds up to nothing. Obama's admin issued the sanctions and it follows logically that Hillary would have continued them. There is no evidence stating Trump worked with Putin.

He's in several episodes. Bless this man.

yet we pay these retarded niggers 100k apiece to sit around and parrot CNN talking points... why???

So they're closing in on Drumpf or we still need to suffer 4 years of the Cheetos king?

>the stories are connected

Very much so. Flynn wasn't the only one who's name was unmasked and leaked. But Seth Rich's name wasn't leaked to the media, it was leaked to the DNC.

oh shi

Despite there being no evidence, Brennan, Comey, Clapper, etc. are more than happy to allow the collusion narrative to continue because they have been politically compromised and want to undermine Trump.

They are also trying to save 702.

Well it's Mueller's job now as special prosecutor to end it or to continue it 7 more years

gowdy is fucking useless. i despise all of these treasonous faggots.

Gowdy is getting them to purjure themselves.

He already caught Brennan in one lie.

i want to believe.

show me.

What was the lie? I'm actually curious as I missed his segments.

I guess Brennan's buddies in Saudi Arabia must have told him to cover for Trump. See it was a good thing Trump went over there groveling to those bastards.

Any devastating news yet?

gowdy is a national treasure

nice post op nice timing gj

He's really good at pursuing an exact question and letting the liars try to talk around it.

Still Senate and House investigations which are separate

This is a replay of the hearing from earlier this morning