All those smart phones

But so few pics and vids

>The arena has the highest seating capacity of any indoor venue in the United Kingdom, and second largest in the European Union with a capacity of 21,000

Every other girl was recording it on her smart phone

But so few pics and vids

Isn't that quacking crazy?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_indoor_arenas_by_capacity
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Uhh

Stop asking questions goyim

It was after the concert ended.
Who records their concert exit after the music stops and the lights go on?

when you fesr for your life you don't usually stop to take a vid/phone. maybe adults do that, teenagers not so much.

What exactly would lots of people be recording after the show was over, the lights were up and everybody was leaving? Because that's when the bombs went off

Not to mention that in the few hours after it happened there were already like 5 different videos released

Here here

highly suspicious

it's almost like everyone doesn't stop and record things when a bomb goes off in their immediate vicinity

What is this feeling in my almonds??

>Millennial don't have their phone literally glued to their hand at all times

12 year old girls

Especially 20,000 of them

The only time they aren't on facetime is in class

The phrase is "hear hear," you dolt. Learn to speak English.

>hey mom the concert is over, I had such a great time. Can you come pick us up.....

BOOM

Not one video like that?

Everything is a shitty :10 second clip

>>hey mom the concert is over, I had such a great time. Can you come pick us up.....
>BOOM

>talking on the phone
>at the same time as filming

Are you autistic?

>>The arena has the highest seating capacity of any indoor venue in the United Kingdom, and second largest in the European Union with a capacity of 21,000

lol @ this factoid.

get your shit together, yuropoors

>But so few pics and vids

it's standard nowadays. every douche has an iphone with a 20 megapixel camera,
but ((the media)) shows us only 20 second clips of ((the happening)).

Do you even facetime faggot?

Not really crazy since it happened in the Foyer and not in the audience/on stage.

Yeah wow, that's actually fucking pathetic.

have you checked liveleaks?
or who knows maybe the jews stole the phones during the mass hysteria

well, SOMEONE has to edit out the ''ALLAHU ACKBAR''.

has anyone seen photos of the ((blast zone))?

You understand that making a video call isn't the same thing as recording video to your phone, right?

SHUT
IT
DOWN!
Delete this thread now goyim. Enough!

Mossad? What's Mossad?

Thats true they could've shut it down

>tfw been inside the second largest arena in Europe
Feels good man.

The bombing happened outside, not in the arena.

People probably aren't thinking of documenting what's happening when terrified. Their primary concern is their safety.
This is normal behavior in a perceived life or death situation. It's easy to tell people what they ought to have done from th safety of your computer chair.
Clean your room.

You didn't see how tightly controlled the media is in this country during a crisis last night?
British broadcasters were literally quoting American broadcasters, who were ahead of the curve in casualty figures etc. Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if mobile phones were seized as evidence, although I'm only speculating.

You have to remember that we're not pussies that need to play all of our sports under a roof, so we don't have much need for massive arenas aside from music events.

Do you guys think that the dude got any of the girls he killed as his virgins in heaven?

delet this NOW

This.

Also, bomb went off pretty much as soon as the lights came on in the venue. The people who were hit by the blast were the people who left slightly early to beat the rush; that's even less reason to be filming.

How is this being done? The same is true of Bataclan attack, a couple of crap really short clips and that's it? People are filming non stop in these concerts.

Clearly, this is the work of the Illuminati.

>The arena has the highest seating capacity of any indoor venue in the United Kingdom, and second largest in the European Union with a capacity of 21,000

Seriously? That's tiny, Lucas oil stadium in Indianapolis holds 70,000 burger asses (or 140,000 euro asses) and it's just an average stadium. Why are euro stadiums so small.

>People are filming non stop in these concerts.
>in these concerts

Except it wasn't "in the concert", it was in the foyer after the concert was over

Yeah thats it
All mobile phones were seized while everyone was running for their lives out of the venue
Good one Ned
Ask for a raise

>Lucas oil stadium in Indianapolis holds 70,000

You are comparing an NFL stadium to an indoor arena. Old Trafford stadium in Manchester holds around 75,000.

No, because the bomb happened at the end of the concert as everyone was making their way out. Most likely because it would be too hard to get a bomb into the building while the concert was ongoing, so they slipped in at the end while security was more lax.

That has a retractable roof right? In which case you could count Wembley which has the same and seats 90,000 people.

have you seen your average thot with a smartphone?
they can't manipulate or use its functions quickly at all
that's assuming that they would even have the mental clarity to film the scene rather than squeal and run for their lives

The bomb went off after the concert when there wasn't anything to record.

This shit is just a smoke curtain

>Early bird gets the bomb
That will teach em to leave during a performance.

Do you really think a female who would go to a concert like that has even a 1% chance of being a virgin?

>teen girls
>not filming random stuff at all times

Come on..

I HAVE BEEN SAYING THIS FOR YEARS BUT NO ONE LISTENS. SUNNI ISLAM IS A DEATH CULT THAT NEEDS TO BE ERADICATED OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH. YOU KNOW WHEN LIBERALS ARE MUSLIM APOLOGISTS OR MUSLIMS AND SAY THAT ISIS KILLS MORE MUSLIMS THAN THEY DO OF ANY OTHER RELIGION. THEY ARE LYING. ALL OF ISIS VICTIMS ARE NON-SUNNI. MUSLIMS OF MINORITY SECTS ARE THE ONES BEING KILLED. NOW SUNNIS HAVE BROUGHT THEIR MURDEROUS IDEOLOGY WHICH NEVER CHANGES BTW, THEY HAVE BROUGHT IT TO THE WEST HURRY UP AND KICK THEM OUT AND THEN INVADE THEIR LANDS AND SUBDUE THEM, OTHERWISE, THEY WILL SPEND CENTURIES MURDERING INNOCENTS AND ALL THE WEST WILL BECOME SUNNI-DOMINATED IF YOUR MEN ARE WEAK "TURN THE OTHER CHEEK" TYPES. FUCKING LISTEN TO ME AND SMASH SUNNI POWER BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE FOR YOU. US MIDDLE EASTERNER MINORITIES KNOW WHAT IT MEANS TO LIVE UNDER SUNNI RULE

FUCKING ACT BEFORE ITS TOO LATE, BEFORE YOUR WOMEN BECOME SEX SLAVES FOR SUNNIS AND BEFORE THEY DESTROY YOUR INSTITUTIONS

The time post-concert is very sobering and unpleasant. Literally who would be recording the slow monotenous shuffle of morons walking out of the show. No disrespect to the fallen, I am simply pointing out OP that literally no one films themselves walking out of a concert. When has this been common practice in the past, you twerp?

ALL ISLAM IS THAT WAY

DESTROY ALL OF NIGGERLAM NOW BEFORE YOU ARE GONE WHITEY

>The only time they aren't on facetime is in class
you're in for a surprise lad

22 people dead. 40+ wounded. Why no pictures, besides maybe some lady with a bandage on her leg? Because they didn't have time to do all that Boston Bombing special effects & gore

Out of interest I googled this, and canadas biggest (bell centre - montreal) is about the same capacity. Just so you know

Some people would 100% video the aftermath of the explosion if not live stream it. The fact theat there is little to no video proof leads us to believe the opposite is true when it comes to main stream media reporting.....Sorry, but they do not get the benefit of the doubt any more.

It didn't happen in the arena you fucking mongoloid.

Yes you're absolutely right, this is obviously a false flag attack that 20,000 people were recruited to be in on.

The Tampa Bay Buccs have a 66k seating capacity and it's outdoors.

Then they do not have the power to hire 20,000 people and do the whole theater. Is it impossible then?

that blood fake as fuck kek

Yeah the roof is retractable, but it's hardly ever used because of breakdowns, wind, and can't be used below 40 degrees which is pretty much the norm for fall season.

If this isn't a soccer stadium then what is it.

With only 300 fans showing up to watch them get destroyed each Sunday.

Like there was 20,000 people involved in the explosion. That is the dumbes argument you can take of them all.....
Find me only 1 person alive how saw the explosion with is own eyes. Not hysterical cunt that flee and stump each other after a loud boom no one saw. Fuck off with that.

>Every other girl was recording it on her smart phone
>But so few pics and vids
>Isn't that quacking crazy?

Because it's happened after the show when everyone is exiting, why whould someone film themself walking to the exit while it crowded and you need to see where you're going.

This

so going forward, will this tour be rebranded as the "Dangerous to Women Tour"?

All of the cameras are pointed at the owners face my friend.

>If this isn't a soccer stadium then what is it.

Literally just an events arena, mainly for when the big name music acts are in town.

That doesn even make sens there would be CCTV footage and yes ppl tend to take their phone out to film EVERYTHING nowadays. Sorry but I would be the first to film it signals or not. Like ALOT of people would do.
Why you don't ask if it was a mossad false flag to help ISIS image because of the last lost they faced and because they are loosing ground and at the same time it promote fear and division so the population is more easy to control ?

kek

>Find me only 1 person alive how saw the explosion with is own eyes

So what, so did the 22 people that are dead just spontaneously combust?

I agree that sunni Islam, wahabism in particular, is the shittest version of Islam, shiiittes aren't much better. They are just more concerned with killing sunnies ATM. Maybe the enemy of my ene,you is my friend, but that doesn't mean we can allow shiiittes in either.

Also, despite being treated like shit for being a minority, shiiittes still treat minorities like shit. Zoroastrianists and Christians in Iran aren't exactly first class citizens.

Did all you fucking Boomers come here during the election?

You'd be surprised how many take video and never post it. They might not want to upload to Facebook. They might not want to use YouTube.

There's probably FaceTime calls, but is that recorded anywhere?

on the NSA servers

you guys will probably say I'm a jewish shill or something but it really did happen
my girlfriend phoned me when she left the arena and she said there were loads of police vans around and people on the floor bleeding

>le mudslimes don't actually do anything bad, it's all false flags!
This board is absolutely infested with mudshits.

hey guys salon has got a real scoop here

I know people who saw the bomb go off.

Stop trying to tie everything that happens into your crazy conspiracy.

>It was after the concert ended.

So the muslim terrorist decided to the enjoy Ariana Grande concert in full before pressing the button?
Something very strange about that one.
Was he among the audience or the staff (security)?

The bomb was set off OUTSIDE the venue. Dipshit.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_indoor_arenas_by_capacity

That's not too small.

If 9/11 really happened, why are there skyscraper in New York?

>CCTV on every corner
>No video of guy or explosion

Was Sandy Hook shooting footage ever released?

Saving all that video is certainly possible these days, but it probably is only saved for suspects. I can't see anyone justifying saving inane shit from these girls.

it's theorised to maximise body count he did it when people it finished because they would all be closer together going through the exits

it was set off outside the arena, but it took place in the lobby

That's the first thing I thought so well. I don't see it as suspicious though. I mean, If you were Ahmed from some middle eastern country where a bare face is considered dirty, and you knew that this was going to be the last night of your life, would you really want to waste the opportunity to enjoy the view of some hot celebrity from up close?

So just like any other bombing.

It's obvious that George Soros hired 21,000 actors to pretend there was a terrorist attack that way liberals would assume it was really a white man that hired the actors to pretend that a Muslim killed people to make Muslims look bad. It's the only logical solution

This. The arena itself is connected to a train station, so he could have been loitering around there for hours and never have been picked up on.

>Pointing out an obvious fact about teens today
>Must be boomer!

Calm down Hans

Friendly reminder that jet fuel can't melt steel beams

i saw a video on RT

IT WAS A FALSE FLAG THE UK GOVERNMENT SET OFF AN EMP BEFORE THE ATTACK
>IT WAS A FALSE FLAG THE UK GOVERNMENT SET OFF AN EMP BEFORE THE ATTACK
IT WAS A FALSE FLAG THE UK GOVERNMENT SET OFF AN EMP BEFORE THE ATTACK
>IT WAS A FALSE FLAG THE UK GOVERNMENT SET OFF AN EMP BEFORE THE ATTACK

>ow.ly
>ow

link?

>Implying you would film right after a bomb blows up within 50' of you in an enclosed location

Facetimes don't save.....

>Implying no phones were filming before and during the explosion

Evidence of EMP? Stadium electronics didn't flicker signalling generator taking over...