Gotta admit it Slate are right about this one

gotta admit it Slate are right about this one

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/crazy_kyia/status/866803936958853120
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

jesus fucking christ

How dare they not wear their mandatory burkas. This is truly harem.

Yeah, that's wrong. I believe there was one or two neckbeards masturbating during arianas performance.

WHITE WOMEN ARE OURS TO TREAT LIKE SHIT FUCKING SANDNIGGERS GO HOME

Sooo.... Given that women are equal to men now. Why don't the women go out and do something about it?

I mean, they're not entirely wrong.

It was a radicalized Muslim. What do Muslim's hate? The extreme sexualization of women and western culture. What was the concert about? The sexualization of women and western culture. From the Islamic terrorists point of view, he was taking a stand against these things.

identity politics FTL

YES

I agree with the headline but it's a vacuous nonsequitur.

Hate to say it but both of those girls are dressed like they will be incorrigible whores within 5-10 years without severe intellectual intervention. Hopefully their parents were redpilled by this

isnt slate a bluepilled shithole? That this was able to pass trough (((them)))...

Please I want to live in the "Paradigm shift and Islamic Ban" century.

Muslims, just like women and leftists, are my ennemies. I dont care about manchester.

Could this turn the femnazis against their peace love bullshit?

Ummm, look at both moms...
They took them to the concert I'm guessing because they wouldn't have been able to go alone.

> Pink hair
> Top that cuts down under arm to boob

no, feminists aren't able to accurately interpret reality

No. That's not how they work.
They're quite clearly bashing anyone who points out the obvious about the attackers and centering instead of lower-minded emotions that will achieve nothing.

What you propose is logical and women aren't logical.

underrated post

And somehow, white men are to blame.

Exactly. Slate isn't going to mention anything about Islam in that article though.

That's the men's job, sweetie.

Woah who's harem

No, feminism is just the gender wing of the left's all out attack against western white men. They're target is white men specifically. You can easily navigate the seemingly convoluted and contradictory logic of leftism and easily predict their behavior if you keep one thing in mind: When given a choice, they will ALWAYS do what is worst for white people.

No.
It's a Islamic attack on the hyper sexualization of western culture, directed at women. Subtle difference, but it exists.

>an attack on women & girls
From an ideology supported by feminism.

You guys need to get your shit together,

You don't understand the level of cognitive dissonance these people experience on a daily basis.

It was an attack on Western degeneracy (that's the rationalization) and an attack on the modern Western "civilization" as a whole.

they won't blame Islam, they will blame men

The stereotype about Britian is true.
> There is not more sense of family
> Brits have no morals or values
We've all seen the nightlife pictures of way too young people going out and getting wasted.

Which parent lets their underage child (under 18)
> Go to a concert on a SCHOOL NIGHT ?
> Go out at all ?
What is more important ? Your child having fun or getting ready for adult life ?

Up till 18, I had a 20:30 bedtime.
In the weekends I had to be in my room by 21:00 and asleep by 22:00.

This is a good narrative, imagine if all the feminist sjws suddenly turned on islam for being anti-women. All of their screeching and tears would be directed at muzzies instead of at white men.

Go with this narrative.

How to explain away a terrorist attack with 5 easy (through totally contradictory) excuses:

1) Claim "terror has no religion".
2) Claim the attacker was "mentally ill" and/or a "lone wolf".
3) Despite 1) and 2), claim that banning Muslims from Western countries will only create more terrorism.
4) Despite 1) and 2), claim that they hate us because "we bombed their countries".
5) Despite 4), claim that we need to let in more of the people who hate us, not fewer.

Even broken clocks are right twice a day.

>Up till 18, I had a 20:30 bedtime.
>In the weekends I had to be in my room by 21:00 and asleep by 22:00.

So you were an abused autist with no friends, and still are thanks to being damaged by your psychopath control freak parents.

No way, they hate white men too much.

Why are children going to see a pop-star on a school night?
These children are way too young to be listening to this music. No wonder sex is happening at younger and younger ages and sexting has going through the roof.

> 18 20:30
jesus, mate

She was reported for this tweet.

Nothing wrong with a late night before school here and there.

I lost my virginity at 13 which is about average in the UK. Only ugly autists haven't been laid at least once by the time they are 17 or so.

The parents are too BLAME.

They should never indulged their children.

If the parent had kept them at home (WHERE THEY BELONG) none of this would have happened.

Who in their right mind lets a 10 year old go to a pop concert ?

howdy, Achmed. How many scared little girls did you abduct in your "free taxi" last night?

fucking victimhood olympics.

Mine

Also who the fuck lets his 8 years old daughter to listen to song about riding the dick bicykle? WTF BONGISTAN???

Really, Slate really

ok, sure, but can you point out who is attacking these girls and women? and don't say just men, can you specify what kind of men?

So what they are saying is Islam and feminism don't mix.

*sigh*
this is why terrorism will always win.

>Also who the fuck lets his 8 years old daughter to listen to song about riding the dick bicykle?
An average western 21st century parent.

lets say it was a wiggles concert. kids can go to concerts if they are attended

tweet this to that whore.

oh and shame on you for having a twitter account.
facecuck and twitter are government tools.

if you blame terrorists for the attacks, they win

nice arse on the left there

Lel, no. Blaming men as a collective is just a way to deny reality, the reality being Islam.

You have to understand that it's not about reality or truth with these people, it's only about convincing themselves that they've won the argument and accumulating relative power to ensure that they can continue convincing themselves that they've won the argument. This is why almost all of their theories can be applied to everything (generally the mark of a terrible hypothesis/theory). Marxism, White Supremacy, White Privilege, etc. etc. - Everything is evidence, even a lack of evidence.

But I though Islam was feminist

No, they will spin it that men are at fault. Toxic masculinity, etc.

I thought Islam was a feminist religion

It was a MALE attacking GIRLS and WOMEN. Not a MUSLIM!!!

And it stems from Islamic belief, but they'll probably use this as an anti-men thing and masculine-toxicity etc...

You're fucking retarded if you think Feminism is only a problem in white countries. In south Korea Feminist Politicians kill and eat male babies.

Technically this is true. It's a war of ideology and the target of this was immorality and degeneracy of women.

Sup Forums doesn't like to admit that it agrees with a lot of what IS actually says just the methods are at odds.

Silver linings poeple. Feminism may be used against islam.

if you don't, (((they))) win

Evidence?

That Slate author is a few more attacks from going full red pilled.

I know a lot of people think normies will always turn the other cheek and double down on the insanity, but with every attack more and more people are starting to wake up.

Oh my god, they're going to try and spin this as Elliot Rodger 2.0

What is it with bitches and always making it about them?

this has to be the most tasteless tweet out of them all

Terrible, these peaceful Muslim men have been indoctrinated into the misogynist rape culture of white society. I guess we have to keep destroying western culture faster.

But not Islam, folks! Muslims treat women like KWEEEENZ!

>wtf I love islam now

Exactly what I thought.
It wasn't an attack on women/girls.
It was an attack on innocent people as were the other attacks.

Women aren't going to do shit.
Men will like they always do and have.
Thus why when a woman typically opens her mouth on such issues, its best to ignore them because they don't do shit and don't have a history of doing shit thus have no understanding on how to do it or what to do.

The only thing they are good at doing is starting shit, persisting shit, and then saying :
Hey man ... go save me.

Clearly not going to happen.
That would solve the problem and they aren't problem solvers.

Also you forget that women love the idea of men fighting over them to the death. They honestly don't care who wins ... just that someone does for whom they'd gladly fuck no matter what his ideology.

This is all one big shit-test. The powers that be understood this hidden power in women and have exploited it towards their own ends.

Best one can do is to put these dumb bitches out of sight and mind.

If you want me to care, kidnap MF DOOM or something.

Ariana Grande's fanbase just doesn't elicit a lot of sympathy from me.

twitter.com/crazy_kyia/status/866803936958853120

I wanna fug the center bangs chick.

They want to destroy our youth, and those who could be our future brides, and the mothers of our children. Women are not completely lost, we need to realize that. It's not going to be easy to save a few of them, but we still can.

Cultural Marxism is already destroying the youth.
>going to a concert about riding dick
No need for terrorism or Islam, it's already happening.

I think that tweet is fake user.
I looked at her official Twitter and her response was and I quote.
"broken. from the bottom of my heart, i am so so sorry. i don't have words."

Oh it definitely is, it's still hilarious though.

But it WAS a MAN who did this, and the majority of victims WERE probably women right?

Obviously this has nothing to do with Islam, it's that patriarchy again.

Agreed only reason I felt the need to point it out was Poe's law.

Feminism at it's core without any of the 'intersectional'/multicultural shit tacked on is in direct opposition to the core beliefs of Islam. Focus should be put on pitting the two against each other instead of antagonising both. Divide and conquer.

This is some top level spin they are putting on this.

this is truly hamon

Does this, "Mine" fellow have a last name?