(((Gmail))) in 2017

>Gmail doesn't read your emails! Take off your tinfoil hat!

I sure hope you silly goys aren't talking about anything sensitive with your gmail accounts.

GOOGLE SHILLS ARE SLIDING THIS THREAD!!!

Nah jk but for real though, maybe. Who knows.

>Gmail doesn't read your emails!

it's literally their business model to read your emails and then show you targeted advertising

no one ever said they don't read your emails.

it is a well known fact that they can read your emails, next you are going to tell us they use our browsing history for targeted adds.

You could always just encrypt your messages and send them that way.

>not using live.com

its like you dont even want to look professional

>live.com
>professional

I'd argue that detecting the word "shoe" in an email and showing you an ad for shoes, and reading your emails to the point that they can generate responses that actually make sense, are two different things.

>Using any google service

ISHYDDT

Hey ignorant general public!
You could always untaint this poisoned food!

come on user...

>not using hotmail.com
are you even trying?

>using the internet

Privacy
Ease of access

pick one

Privacy

Well shit, I am going to have to get some kind of private email. Its going to be hard to give up the 20 Gmail accounts I have.

everyone who isn't a tech illiterate normalfaggot has known anything related to google is a botnet for years now

>gmail in 2004

Detecting the word shoe for ads or detecting a question in an email to generate a quick reply isnt any different you retard. They both read the same fucking mail. if anything the shoe exemple is even worse because that information about you is saved.

If you read about how it does this, it's actually pretty crazy tech.

Also, of course, Google is using your response to further improve its own AI. By clicking on a suggested reply, you're telling Google's AI how to respond (both the correct response, and the wrong responses).

>le (((meme)))
hahaha so le (((epic))) (((meme))) le ((((funny))) XDDDD!!!!!(((!!!))))

>not using normie shit to appear normal to CIA niggers, while doing serious stuff through other channels

The format sucks. I just switched to proton mail, but haven't used it yet.

Just fucking pay for a private email service or STFU.

Nothing is free fucking idiot.

Best thing you could have done.

Who the fuck even uses Google anymore?

Proton mail is great.