Brit/pol/ - Sup Forums THINGS CAN ONLY GET BETTER Edition

>Suicide bomber strikes at Manchester Arena: Twenty-two people are killed and 59 injured in terrorist attack
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4531940/Emergency-services-rush-Manchester-Arena.html

>Sir Rodger Moore has passed away
twitter.com/sirrogermoore/status/867005447018086400

>Dianne Abbott expressed support for IRA and said she "couldn't identify as British"
breitbart.com/london/2017/05/21/diane-abbott-expressed-support-ira-height-troubles/

>Jeremy Corbyn refuses to condemn the IRA five times
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/21/shock-poll-shows-jeremy-corbyn-narrowing-gap-theresa-may-tories/

>EU will force every member state to adopt Euro by 2025
express.co.uk/news/world/807762/Eurozone-Brussels-Hungary-Poland-Czech-Republic-Croatia-Romania-Bulgaria

>The absence of a trade agreement with the EU should not concern us – there are swift, practical ways to overcome possible issues.
conservativehome.com/platform/2017/05/what-would-wto-mean-2-christopher-howarth-financial-services-and-data-sharing-can-be-managed-without-a-deal.html

>Conservative and Unionist Party Manifesto:
conservatives.com/manifesto

>Labour Party Manifesto:
labour.org.uk/index.php/manifesto2017

>Liberal Democrat Manifesto:
libdems.org.uk/manifesto

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/6ctiwq/theresa_may_was_losing_points_to_jeremy_corbyn/
youtube.com/watch?v=v4KEFeWNSB8
youtube.com/watch?v=ML1MUKOJIIo
justgiving.com/crowdfunding/buythemadrink?utm_id=107&utm_term=DWBdQjXdq
youtube.com/watch?v=vy-k0FopsmY
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4534224/Security-agents-know-Ariana-Grande-concert-bomber-s-name.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4532794/Manchester-throws-open-doors-victims.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A tweet from the dead girl RE: Donald Trump

He tried to warn us

fucking wew
100 upvotes on reddit saying the attack was a false flag to hurt corbychev
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/6ctiwq/theresa_may_was_losing_points_to_jeremy_corbyn/

>Tommy Robinson at Marchester vigil for infowars
youtube.com/watch?v=v4KEFeWNSB8

Reminder to start buying guns.

Queen will die this Fall

Nth for gas the shitskins, race war now.

> British born terrorist.

Welp.

Big excuse for more spying on all citizens then.

Lived in the same town as me

Yeah she really deserved to get ripped to pieces by a nail bomb for that, you fucking autist.

What's Brit/pol/ currently listening to?

youtube.com/watch?v=ML1MUKOJIIo

I will not be using my usual images of Ariana Grande anymore unfortunately.

Its a conspiracy board, what did you expect?

>when the left starts aping infowars
I think Brexit/Trump election broke them

In true British style, the Manchester Royal Infirmary has a pub on-site.

Some bloke is taking donations for a kitty for the staff and giving the excess to charity.

justgiving.com/crowdfunding/buythemadrink?utm_id=107&utm_term=DWBdQjXdq

>inb4 the staff are all Muslim and don't drink

this

Already loaded up on shotguns.

>Purchasing firearms in the Kingdom

>post yfw 22 Mosques burned down with people trapped inside.

Platinum jubilee 2022, Yanks BTFO

normally there posting about (((ZOG))) and shit. Corbyn Defence Force must be in overdrive today

>DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY

Not one mention of an 8 year old being blown up t a music concert

>spend all last night watching news come out
>spend all day today watching 90% of the people I know sucking terrorist cock
>get fifty gorillion percent giga fucking mad
>finally snap and call them a load of quisling pieces of shit then get rid of any way to be contacted
>billy no mates

such is life in the Zone

Not like something like this hasn't happened before. Operation Gladio. Look it up.

Find out her address, I'll air mail some fecal matter to her mum.

>when the lefties assume all the "newly registered" voters are young

>MELTING POT
>MULTIKULTI COMMUNITY
>EVERYONE IS PALS

You can buy .50 BMG here

And for bullets?

I've got my Shotgun's license and own a mossberg 500. I'm going on to get my FAC, passed the point where you fill out the application, you list what you wanna buy and all the boring shit. I'm a member of a gun club but also own 3 acres they need to inspect to see if its suitable. If all goes well I'll have it sorted soon and can buy something other than shotguns.
what about it?

Shut the fuck up pajeet.

>Queen will die this Fall
Queen will fall and die.

If you're going to avatarfag, why the fuck are ou doing it with horse cocks?

You can still get guns over there anyhow, it`s just bad to talk about it here since there will be MI5 faggots.

That is not important. But luckily for us the BBC are busy covering the important issues.

I've got a up and down Beretta shotgun, enough to protect myself

>Nnnnnnnnggggg

Choose Brexit and consider voting Conservative on June 8th to help secure our borders, lads & lasses. Thanks.

Post your moss.

Are you having flashbacks of fighting for Pakistani independence or something? Feel like I really triggered a Saddiq right now.

Does FAC allow you to buy section 1 firearms?

I'd never be able to acquire a firearms license legitimately.
Mental health record, would be seen as a suicide risk.

How is Portugal lads? I know the South is fucked but is the North full of conservative Christians? What about Slovenia, Croatia or Hungary?

All of this diversity and unity shilling instead of talking about dead children has shown that the country is fucked.

>ARE COMMUNITES LIVING IN HARMONEY

youtube.com/watch?v=vy-k0FopsmY

>giving the excess to charity

Of course he is.

>Nnnnnnnngggggg

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Aren't you people good with a longbow?

>Yeah she really deserved to get ripped to pieces by a nail bomb for that, you fucking autist.

When did I imply this?

Some twat forgot a bag and panic I bet

GUYS it was just a balloon/speaker problem, false alarm.

If this is another happening I'll go to Church on Sunday and give thanks.

toast has been burnt

Yes, it allows you to purchase section 1 firearms and get a section 5 exemption for expanding ammunition if you hunt

>He thinks sending shit to the mother of a victim of a muslim terrorist attack would trigger pakis.

lol no. not really. i'm a fuckin ace at duel wielding spork and butterknife though.

>Salford University
and nothing of value was lost

seriously though, it's probably nothing. always happens after terrorist attacks doesn't it

Do it legally. Or don't, but don't advertise it on brit/pol/ if not.
Here

>DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY

>voting Conservative
>help secure our borders

Just like they have succeeded in doing for the past seven years. Yeh, no thanks.

This.

Thy Reaps What Thy Sows

>mental health record

What's wrong with you?

Test

GOYS it was just a dark-skinned white male supremacist

Definitely cannabis is to blame.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4534224/Security-agents-know-Ariana-Grande-concert-bomber-s-name.html

BRITAIN YES!

Nice. I want a pump-action myself, how much was it?

>>He thinks sending shit to the mother of a victim of a muslim terrorist attack would trigger pakis.
t. illiterate

I just wanna mail them feces because they're wild fuck ups is all. Fingers crossed they're some mick immigrants and not English at all.

>That patina
Do you store the barrel in salt water?

how come america named the suspect before the uk?

I guess they are hard to get, without a great reason. Would def get an 8+1 or more shotgun

>consider voting Conservative on June 8th to help secure our borders

Terri May ain't gonna stop immigration m8

Dully noted.

>cannabis is to blame

Feeling a Lib Dem U turn!

Fuck off you bluepilled kike

Have a guess.

Nice.

here's to you, Mrs. Robinson...

(milf)

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4532794/Manchester-throws-open-doors-victims.html

duly*

They funded it. Trying to delegitimise us as a nation to further the 51st state cause

that happened on my campus too. numerous untimely fire drills due to hypersensitive fire alarms in student digs.

do you really need to know lol.

still it wouldn't achieve anything. if yous sikhs want to pick up your kirpans and start at pakis again, that would be appreciated.

>tfw you'll never get hospital overtime rates and free drinks afterwards

they had intelligence ?

We share our shit with yank security forces who then leak it

>Milkman nodding condescendingly

>tfw you will never be a mancunian

Probably intercepted IS communications.

NORKS

Postal voting form confirmed to be on its way. Time to read all the manifestos in depth, as I'm sure all well-informed voters of this country do

People will now pull together.
This will help Corbin.

Quite the jacksie on that lass.

This slimy Tim Farron lingering in the background, shameless

>yanks

Will the death toll rise lads?