Why is the current popular male hairstyle such faggotry?

Holy shit I have to apologize for our gay european soccer players ruining it for you Americans.
Now all your young males have this hairstyle and its degenerate as possible. Only cuckolds and gays are ok with hair like this.

Be warned to not get this haircut or let your sons have it because its a bluepilled as can be and (((they))) want you to copy all the sheeple and get it too.

>mom look I don't follow trends to make myself feel superior to others
>GUYS FUCKING LOOK AT ME, IM THE BEST
>REEEEEEEE STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE EEEEE

>Lithuania
stay mad you just don't want to admit your youth all look like
>pic related

the undercut has been a classic hairstyle for ages tho

stay retarded

Go find me people with that haircut in the 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s and 2000s with that hair that IS NOT a faggot lol

Lol it's Rukfaš

It makes you thinner and younger. That's pretty gay

Makes you look* not makes

beta cuck confirmed

Yes they do look like that. What I'm saying is that there is nothing wrong with that haircut. Stop trying to make yourself feel special.

You know that a version of the undercut was the Hitler youth haircut, right?

Haircuts are not the issue, hair coloring is

(I'd still fuck her tho)

IT was non degenerate and much shorter. HAving it this long is a faggot aids look of the 80s no joke look it up. If yiou went to gay bars with that haircut you were prime twink buttmeat.

>dissing what was literally the haircut of the Nazis
You are in the wrong board, fedora

Being this upset with someone's haircut.

OP sounds like the gigantic faggot caring about hair.

It's not the haircut's fault that women don't like you, OP. You're just a bitter, cry baby faggot.

>hair coloring

THIS is the problem. Not the hair cut it'self.

>an Italian being this dense

Makes me feel better.

pretty much this

So i take it your oneitis cucked you with a guy who actually looks good?

peacocking

>If yiou went to gay bars with that haircut you were prime twink buttmeat.

Whoa. How exactly do you know that?

Here's a good hairstyle

It looks good if you have the right facial structure and are under the age of 25, but most guys trying to get that style look retarded. Even though I have a full head of hair I've been buzzing my shit lately and growing out a beard.

Why is OP concerned with other men and their hairstyles? You sound like a Muslim, OP. What next, you gonna go to the beach and demand women wear robes while swimming?

Oh, that's right... you're concerned about what men are doing. Go fuck yourself, faggot. Fix yourself, stop getting gay boners for men that confuse you. It's not the hairstyle that made you a faggot, it's your faggot genetics. Blame your parents, then kill yourself, bitch tits.

>have good genetics
>ruin it with dyes and piercings and libtard brain-poison

a gelled comb-over to hide your frontal balding?

>hitler youth were faggots
i tend to agree, they let the jews live

OP...downloading pics of men and claiming it's to give examples of what he insecurely claims is because of their hair... OP, why are there photos of men on your computer? Are you a faggot inn denial, OP?

holy shit mario you're actually retarded.

muslims love that hairstyle all the rich fucks in Saudia Arabia trying to get that hair and walk around like they're hot shit.
>slap them and they cry like dogs

They all do and I quite honestly don't take anyone with this haircut seriously, they're either fucking braindead or low test betas.

I-isn't that a nice haircut?

HAHAHHAHHA

Haircuts are a meme. Attractive people can have any haircut they want, us normal schlubs have to keep from being ostentatious or we look like tryhards.

xd my dude

>2017
>cutting your hair
fine.
be a dumb goy.
give your money to the hairjews.

I'm balding heavily.

Please kill me.

point proven

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

LoL! HaHaH

30 yo here. Same thing. Constantly long hair falling out.

>Sikh detected

>sheeple

Hello fellow BASED black 'pillar!

>calling it "soccer" instead of football
F U C K
O F F

OP show us what male hairstyle is ok then.

Football is an American sport

I'm 21

True the best option for me is to use a buzzer set and some thinning scissors, have not been to a baber in 2 years

say that to MY FUCKING FACE

good goy.
pay the nigger with clippers to remove your scalp energy

>Guys go out with no head protection
>Cry about going bald after letting the cells in their scalp get bumblefucked by solar radiation

I'm sure that's what all the ladies tell this pro athlete as they laugh at him and walk away

what hairstyle do you suggest instead mario?

what you posted was used by males in the 30's, nothing degenerate about it, just today's males are pathetic in comparison