Sup Forums Serious question, what do?

How do you get niggers evicted without doing something illegal? Some RacCOONS moved to the house next door, and I can't seem to get them to stop being a nuisance at night (even at day when I'm off, since they don't work obviously). They seem to be multiplying too (always on their mating spot, aka porch, but constantly roaming the streets attracted to the scent of a 40 or blunt), which is a major problem. Can pest control solve my problem? I'm tired of hearing their "Bix Nood" everyday.

just invite them over, give them money, offer them your wife, et c

that should do the trick

Also, this is why Pot shouldn't be legalized. These racCOONS use and abuse it, and do it openly. They never shut the fuck up, and cops just drive-by, but even with their 20 IQ realize to shut-up or hide when they arrive, but carry-on with their degeneracy after popo is gone.

we don't do that in the U.S.

BITE THE KERB BOYS

trying to use niggers as an excuse to trample on freedom..

you are worse than the nigger OP, you are scum. Fuck you and your b8.8 thread.

>tfw OP is the nigger

what are food coupons

Slavery was a mistake.

KEK. so many 25+ year old nigs from my city that are permanently bow-legged from wearing their shit like this for so long.

Maybe you've never lived around niggers before, but this behavior EVERY DAY is not normal. It's one thing to be a NIGGER on a Saturday, but to do it daily, and with no-regard for your neighbors is typical Coon mentality. I'm just trying to find a legal solution to this because I'm a good goy tax-paying cuck like most other White people. I just want peace and quiet, but telling apes to be quiet never works.

Buy a high frequency (dog whistle) emitter. Hide it well and when they eventually find it, get another and put it somewhere else.

Find out what frequencies are blocked by noise cancelling headphones so you can stay sane while it is activated.

Call the police on them alot for noise disturbances

this
send your girlfriend over 3 times a week to spend the night

just make sure she gets a birth control shot

>Sweden yes!

Have tried many times, but it seems like the cops stop coming after a while or are tired of hearing the complaints because as I said earlier, the goons are smart enough to hide when cops come. It's a daily occurrence. Cops can be good, but also useless with these kinds of issues. Like they can't be bothered to even care. Fuck me Sup Forums, slavery was a mistake for so many reasons, and I really hope Trump fixes this welfare problem fast or they'll breed more "bix noods" till the whole neighborhood is asking for "gibs".

"accidentally" throw a gas grenade. ez

Can the CIA come up with a strain of weed that only kills people with IQ's lower than 70, and spread it throughout the distribution networks of where these coons get their hook-ups? When I say "bix nood", I mean it. Some of the conversations they have make you wonder how they remember to breathe every day.

Steal catalytic converters from all the cars in the neighborhood and put them on their property
Its both a serious enough crime, and nigerish enough behavior that the cops will believe the did it and arrest them.
Thats how section ape got evicted from my friends apartment complex.
They did steal all the converters though, no set up

I want legal solutions, but I like the creativity.

> FLAG

Typical.

Not bad, might look into that lol.

>"good morning, you're here for the job interview righ?"

say where do you live and I gonna kick their asses