Media Matters is trying to dox Sean Hannity over Seth Rich and Kim Dottcom

Media Matters is trying to dox Sean Hannity over Seth Rich and Kim Dottcom.

This is getting really alarming, like they are trying to cover something up.

bump bump bump

MFW Susan Rice unmaksed Seth Rich

eh man you better stop away from seth, fake news by fAUX NEWS

bump

speaks in volumes

Devin Nunes was alarmed by what he saw. Had nothing to do with Russia....

Do they not realize how obvious there public shilling is? They must know they are dead if they don't shut it down. Are we that close to the day of the rope? I will risk eternal damnation to help them swing if it saves this nation.

>dox Sean Hannity
I don't think doxing is what you think it is.

oh? they want to play?

Op-ed yesterday by WaPo "Editorial Board" decrying this "absurd conspiracy theory" was outright hysterical. Someone is panicking.

Obviously

no one that follows media matters (which hannity routinely shits on) is buying hannity products anyways. i mean maybe they are buying a mypillow with their bed, bath, and beyond coupon, but they aren't going to mypillow.com and entering the code hannity.

hopefully these advertisers are smart enough.

I went to their website. They have, at my count, released atleast 3 editorials today saying Sean Hannity should be fired and the entire thing has already been debunked.

Thou doth protest way too fucking much Media Matters.

How long until false rape claims?

>irresponsible reporting

wew lad.

If the Kim interview goes better than the Wheeler interview, then all the alt outlets will spread it and there be nothing these creepy spokes people can do about it.

Also, the media is advertising the Rich conspiracy for us by complaining about it.

This.

2 weeks ago actually

checked
yeah he already had that happen and he immediately btfo and may sue for slander.

kimfatcom posted his statement

>Oy Vey!!!