Who is Sup Forums favorite US President from the 20th century?

Who is Sup Forums favorite US President from the 20th century?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tpH5L8zCtSk
youtube.com/watch?v=Y2j4ndg51BQ
youtube.com/watch?v=22KIQ1QNnhE&list=PL8hNHC9nbLlzb4miGp5pZPYCk9Zw0dGke
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that lad who nuked the japs

Yeah desu i think he gotta be the most based Democrat to walk on Earth

Roosevelt

Obama

None, they all sucked

Coolidge.

Teddy or Nixon

ike and dick

George Washington

Trump

I hope you mean the cool one, right user?

This. For the 20th Century

Pic related on for best of all time.

Nixon, but we've got another one in office now so it's coo

Nixon, easy

Teddy and Nixon are the only correct choices

Always Teddy.

John F Kennedy

TR easy. Then Nixon.

I don't understand why they are arranged this way.

In my lifetime? Reagan, he spoke a smooth ass game, made Americans feel a pride in being American.

Before me, Teddy R.

It pisses me off that these aren't in order.

Keenedy because was murdered by fucking zionists

Teddy.

>President Calvin Coolidge was known as “Silent Cal” because of his extraordinarily laconic speech. A famous anecdote tells of a dinner party during which the person sitting adjacent to the Coolidge said: “Mr. President I’ve made a large bet that I would be able to make you say more than two words.” Coolidge considered this proposition carefully and then replied slowly and emphatically, “You lose.”
Kek. I identify with his autismo

Is there a reason you people like Nixon? He was an overly paranoid criminal.

Because he was an outsider that came in and tried to fix shit. He was right to be paranoid, the CIA didn't like him and we was trying to battle the CIA and the Banks.

In terms of what he did, look it up, he cooled the cold war, reinstated relations with China, ended the Vietnam war, ensured equal rights, greatly helped the economy.

He knew about the jews, and did what he had to do, he was just the unlucky one to get caught

His only crime was trying to cover for other people's mistakes. He never ordered watergate, his only crime was trying to cover it up.

Harry Truman.

>No Reagan
You little shits
youtube.com/watch?v=tpH5L8zCtSk
youtube.com/watch?v=Y2j4ndg51BQ

>the absolute state of American education

You know, i'm surprised no one has chosen Eisenhower other than this ladI thought Sup Forums loved comfy 50's America?

>Reagan
Goodest goy!

Wallace and Buchanan

>Muh watergate

Pick up a history book sometime

Reagan was a faggot. Fuck him. Nixon all the way.

>Complains about supporting Pinochet
Go take a helicopter ride

Ike

What a fucking legend.

>"he was redpilled!"
>had a Zionist war criminal as his chief security advisor
>rescued Israel from certain defeat in the Yom Kippur War
>permanently ended the gold standard
>pushed "Civil Rights" legislation
>started in earnest the Global Warming meme
>a literal criminal and paranoid nutcase

Fuck Nixon so hard.

truman cuz he nuked tha slant eyed bastards

>"MUH PINOCHET!"
>could've cut off the Israeli snake at the knees, but chose to let it wrap itself around our throats instead
>"b-but he supported my favorite dictator in an irrelevant country!"

>Great
John F Kennedy
Calvin Coolidge

>Okay
Teddy Roosevelt
Jimmy Carter
Richard Nixon

>Meh
Harry Truman
Bill Clinton
Ronald Reagan
Dwight D Eisenhower

>Shit
George HW Bush
Franklin D Roosevelt
Lyndon B Johnson

>Bottom of the barrel
Woodrow Wilson

>Literally who
Ford
Harding
Taft
Hoover

My vote is for Reagan

No doubt Eisenhower
>Strengthened nationalism through McCarthyism
>Built the interstate highway system
>Operation Wetback
>Most prosperous time for America economically
>Warned about the Military Industrial Complex before he left

JFK to some extent since he did speak out against the Deep State and Federal Reserve

>Eisenhower
>Strengthened nationalism through McCarthyism

You are profoundly retarded.

Top 10 ranking:

1. Nixon
2. Reagan
3 Johnson
4. TR
5. George HW Bush
6 Truman
7 FDR
8 Eisenhower
9 Clinton
10 Ford

Like Hillary Clinton strengthens America through neo-McCarthyism?

he never said that but he did say this

He warned about it because he helped fucking cause it. And he greatly increased the power of the CIA. Don't get me wrong, I fucking love Ike, but he made mistakes.

and this

fdr, followed by lbj and carter

Learn more about nixon other than watergate then you're allowed to talk about him

Teddy

Eisenhower

Reagan

automatic weapons ban removed when?

did you guys even know what was going on in the outside world in the 20th century

JFK

Lol is this real?

20th century fucking retards not 21st

Coolidge. No contest.

Dunno but Nixon was based

>Reagan
Massively open borders and pro-amnesty. If Bill Clinton didn't tighten border security and deportations after having Reagan and Bush back-to-back, we would have millions upon millions more illegal immigrants than we do right now.

Back then it was the Soviets were a credible threat to the U.S since the Berlin Blockade. Not saying the U.S was innocent but there was a lot of tension as opposed to the last ditch effort from Democrats to frame Russia which most agree is bullshit
He helped end the Korean War and avoided an all out war with China and the Soviet union. Not sure how big his role was in the MIC

No. Or at least, it was referring to some non-racial group.

how old are you kid? I realize ronnieraygun was zionist tool, Like I said, he spoke an amazing game, yet still managed to fuck over the populace. Not to mention he was anti-gun, but I digress, Reagan had an A game on the podium.

I should also mention skyrocketing wealth inequality, putting the Bush family into power, strengthening alphabet agencies, CIA criminal operations around the world, creating the drug crisis, etc

From a communist perspective. If you open a Soviet newspaper they gave a quick rundown how "our guys" were holding in different parts of the world.

Internal politics of the US wasn't of much concern as it doesn't fit in the class struggle narrative, considered a mascarade not worth attention.

Calvin Coolidge. All the rest were trash. Daily reminder that Woodrow Wilson single-handedly paved the way for the destruction of western civilization.

he pretty much facilitated the creation of the deep state by keeping allen and foster dulles in his administration the entire fucking time

he did the nation a massive favor by calling out the MIC though

Truman
Eisenhower
Kennedy
Nixion
Reagean
Clinton
Those are generally my favs

youtube.com/watch?v=22KIQ1QNnhE&list=PL8hNHC9nbLlzb4miGp5pZPYCk9Zw0dGke

Here you go, Check out the Korea, REDS and especially MAD on how he pushed up the MIC. His plan of Massive Retaliation was the big opening. He also pushed up the CIA, see REDS.

JFK

HAIL NIXON

The Deep State goes as far back as Wilson. He helped create the Federal Reserve and the whole "We must save Democracy by invading this country" meme

MOOOOOSEVELT

Harding
Coolidge
Teddy
Reagan
Nixon

Powergap

'
Truman

he was a great President - you think Trump is having a hard time with Fake News - why do you think Nixon was so paranoid - seriously the press especially the WaPo gave him a hard time in everything he did. never really acknowledged any of the great things he did.

>Franklin D Roosevelt
>shit

you can shit on his economic policies and that's fine but this is still a retarded opinion. he lead the country through WWII you fucking moron. that alone makes him more accomplished than most presidents/\.

>he lead the country through WWII you fucking moron
A war that shouldn't have been fought.

Hitler fucked up by killing millions of innocents instead of just killing the banking families, Roosevelt fucked up by getting involved. It's not like Roosevelt had a choice though, the same bankers were already controlling the US government.

> Coolidge often seemed uncomfortable among fashionable Washington society; when asked why he continued to attend so many of their dinner parties, he replied, "Got to eat somewhere."

>A war that shouldn't have been fought.

pat buchanan pls go

hitler was out of control even if you discount the genocide he committed.

>wanted German lands back that were stolen after WWI
>Poland refused to negotiate because Britain backed them up to screw over Germany
>Hitler is the out of control one

>tfw in our public school system they teach us that NIxon was a bad guy and a crook

Keep sipping

>>wanted German lands back that were stolen after WWI

then why did nazi germany join forced with italy to invade spain? there were no ethnic germans there. it was fascist imperialism. quit being edgy.

>negotiate with a power hungry hitler

just give hitler everything he wants and a war won't outbreak. good solution, user.

>Hitler is the out of control one

yea.

Goldwater should have been President in 1964

see

Yup. Victim of the most outrageous and widespread slander tactics of any politician since the turn of the 20th century.

We're in the wrong timeline