ISIS CLAIMS RESPONSIBILITY

For Manchester Attack

Time for another MOAB in response to ISIS?

Europe can't save itself anymore. Too many pussies.
If Trump doesn't do anything, we're doomed.

Waste of money. Might as well drop one on London or Manchester. The majority of these attackers are homegrown.

If you wanna bomb ISIS headquarters you're gonna have to drop the bomb on Tel Aviv.

Saudi Arabia and Israel are allied

Yes, but Israel calls the shots.

If the manchester bombing is retaliation for MOAB it seems like the UK is taking shit we cause.
>Trump gives merkel a bill for NATO
>Germany takes it out on the UK with brexit buy out shit
>Trump bombs the fuck out of ISIS one day
>Isis claims responsibility for bombing shit in UK
I mean it's a small sample of evidence but i'm beginning to truly wonder. I'm not sure what would be worse out of that situation though. The fact that we're the cause of British pain or the fact that they're so cucked they'll let it keep happening.

It's baffling.

They killed pro muslim leftists and woman (who are naturally pro muslims). Why should we bomb anyone?

wow yeah throw another bomb on Afghanistan this will solve all our problems!
God why americans are so retarded?

So they follow international law? how about that. I guess that whole thing about not turning away wounded or executing non-combatants should be removed? I do think they should intern them for the duration but that could cause even more support for ISIS.

You're a sharp one.

A real puzzler.

The shelf life on those are coming up, they were going to be used anyways.

Perps are always home grown. San Bernardino and Orlando attacks claimed by Isis so you gonna bomb them when the terrorists are lone wolves?

Israel defense is insane.

>Waste of money. Might as well drop one on London or Manchester. The majority of these attackers are homegrown.
This, unfortunately.

After you've just sold them $110 billions worth of arms?

Star6 renazification programs in Europe. Education trumps bombs.

we should attack the water supply of all nignogshitskin countries , as wellas the power grit ; later we will ask blackwater to install Auschwitz Sonderlager IIIb - VIIz all over the world where medical testings with innocent niggerkids and shitskin children will take place ( Dr. Mengele will give some explanation about the latest torture and interrogation techniques ) .

Zionists are *all* psychopaths - in that Zionism, with its tenet there is no "other" and all of creation is God's gift to oneself to be exploited without regard for what happens to anyone else, is almost the DSM definition of psychopathy.

DSM diagnostic criteria (not all must be present):
>Failure to obey laws and norms by engaging in behavior which results in criminal arrest, or would warrant criminal arrest
>Lying, deception, and manipulation, for profit tor self-amusement,
>Impulsive behavior
>Irritability and aggression, manifested as frequently assaults others, or engages in fighting
>Blatantly disregards safety of self and others,
>A pattern of irresponsibility
>Lack of remorse for actions

With Kushner as President these psychopaths will have all the killing capability they could ever want...and they intend to use it.

>tfw the psychos always get the pretty girls

Dunno I'd call Ivanka pretty. More like space alien.

Just an Americanized (loads of make up) Slavic qt.

The MOAB is designed to collapse underground structures. You don't drop it to produce extra destruction, it has a specific purpose. Quit meming like it's some kinda legal nuke.

>implying nukes are illegal
You should turn in your American flag and give it to somebody who deserves it.

Worship the Holy Bomb.