Women Are Not Breeding Machines - Get Over It

Sometimes it seems like people who literally have nothing else going for them, no talents, no achievements, nothing to make them feel good about themselves, are now using their biological reproduction as something to lord over others and make themselves feel superior.
I’d like to point out how Gen Y men have avoided marriage like the plague. The “old ball and chain” thing. Acted terrified of fatherhood. Leaving a lot of women now in their 30s who DID want marriage and families in their 20s, up a creek.

Now all of the sudden these young Millennial men come along, and because they are having trouble finding a girl who wants their babies at age 18-22, they’re directing their frustration at us older single women in our 30s, assuming we CHOSE this because we’re militant feminist career women.

Many of these “men” also expect their wife to return to work only weeks after giving birth, or sometimes even days! Then when she has an emotional breakdown from the lack of sleep and lack of time to recover, she’s considered “mentally ill” and “defective”. I can see the point of giving the father some paid time off to bond with the baby and help for that first week or two after the woman has given birth. But, HE DIDN’T GIVE BIRTH. His body isn’t recovering from anything. In some cases the father’s are just sleeping as the woman is trying to get through contractions all on her own.
Now they’re all making a big deal now about how the leaders of Western Europe are all childless. I get their point. But then they start extrapolating upon that and start going on and on about “people who don’t have children” or “people who chose not to have children.”

Newsflash: A lot of people who don’t have kids did not end up this way because of a conscious choice! Or sometimes choices are informed by personal things that are nobody’s business! GET OVER IT!

heathenwomen.com/2017/05/11/women-are-not-breeding-machines-get-over-it/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UrJcQ2nZips&t=42s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is why Barneyfags should not exist.

Stop listening to Sup Forums, most people here are just shitposting or larping. Also, please be more concise, I can't understand what are you ranting about in such a wall of text.

Due to the deliberately harmful 2000 character limit designed to obstruct meaningful dialog, I had to concise the article.

You are breeding machines, only a generation of beta male boomers let you go off and do goofy post modernist retardation. We'll reign you in don't worry.

Spoken like a true childless Mountain Dew addict.

can't afford kids but when I am older I'll have kids with a younger woman if I have enough money.

>Heh I don't have a womb specifically evolved and designed to have children, a psychology and physiology designed and evolved to gather resources for those children or chemical structures that infinitely reward child rearing
>I am a strong independent retard who seeks material wealth to affirm their worthless meaningless existence.

Yeah boi.

Well looks like one post is all it took to refute a goofy post modernist. Have some kids and cheer up lass.

I certainly won't. At this point, it would need a miracle to change shit.

You're an anime talmudist who had to reply twice to my post. Why should anyone listen to you?

Actually thats part of whats going wrong with the world and the only reason they're Not being traditional mothers (which is instinctual) is because they've gotten weak due to social trends.

I challenge all girls to read and follow this. Time to roll up your sleeves.

It's a race against time to create artificial wombs before the empire collapses

Because his point is good and your counter is absent

>Ad hominem

If you're not larping and have a vagina remember saying you're not a breeding machine is like claiming to be an attack helicopter. You don't say a cow doesn't aim to ever produce milk because it wants to be contrarian. Similarly men are physiologically compelled and happiest when they are raising kids and finding success.

Maybe you're some ubermensch woman who can actually contribute something to the world through a career but in all likelihood you are better off and happier having kids.

fucking kek m8

wew

It's like the Scarecrow from Wizard of Oz once said, some people without brains do an awful lot of talking.

I'm not surprised tbqf

No one is stoping you from breeding, only you are stoping you. If a couple of mean words on the internet is enough to prevent you from doing something that you wanted to do, then maybe you are stupid.

Different people have different expectations from there partner, not just women, men have preferences and wants too.

>In the infromational age coming up with an excuse not being able to find someone is laughable

This guy gets it

You will never, ever be a father.

Feels bad man

I just hate these fucking freaks

Meh, accept it and do some else worthwhile with your life.

I really do

who in their right mind would subject an embryo to a childhood under your crazy ass attitudes ?

millenial men will just sit it out until the now 18 year old woman not subject to your generational SJW mind parasite reach their late 20s and want kids. By then wel all have decent paying jobs and that aged good look that younger woman like

in the meantime do us all a favor and take your blue haired failed experiment ass off to a corner and die quietly

Name ONE valid contribution to society that women have made.
Hardmode: No memes and gender studies shit.

you do not need a liscence to be a parent
>be me
>grew up in feminist household
>nu-male cuck father
>cheating whore mother
>told every other day that mother wished i was a women
>spout off dumb shit till im 18
>turn 18, able to live on own and see world
>call mother out on shit
>red pill her over the years

feelsgoodman.jpg

Yes they are lol. If you've ever put a woman in a position of power you would understand immediately what power hungry, abusive, and at the same absolutely retarded beings they are. I like women like any man does, but they belong in the kitchen, they always have they always will. They need to be dominated. You'll enjoy it and they will also, that's the way we work. The longer you get fucked by feminist retardation the longer you'll stay in your basement cucked

ebin

This actually. If people can't post positive about pony than negative shouldn't be allowed too.

>tfw doing the next best thing and becoming a teacher

Women didn't invent making fun of horsefuckers m8.

I have had relationships with men of all skin colors but I have always wanted children. I am in my early 30s now and most of the men I interact with are perpetually alone and single and almost half the women I know are turning into cat ladies. If men are not willing to man up and wife women then there is little that we can do to continue our society. It is sad to say but most men are western europe and america no longer act like men but like manchildren that are afraid of interacting with women.

It's great to see another female on here. I hope they don't scare you away.

u wot

I guess I could see there being a lot of men not being into relationships. It would be great if we could start engineering healthy test tube babies.

>anything is invented on facebook

What the fuck did you just say? I am the elite, the cold steel the swift wind. Your end will come...nothing personal kid..but I could wipe you off the face of the earth if I wanted to right now. You are pathetic, weak and invalid in use. Your vagina is the only thing you can use in an argument. I could destroy any usefulness you have in a matter of seconds. I am a master swordsman cutting down enemies like you will not be an issue. and women of your ilk aren't even close to being necessary in the coming times of war. Prepare yourself bitch, you arent strong enough to fight. youtube.com/watch?v=UrJcQ2nZips&t=42s

You sound like a cunt, why would I want to help propagate you.

Hard to be a manly man in a neutered society where you don't know which viagina has a set of teeth.

>none are out there
did you make an effort to find someone? everyone has to dig though the shit for years to find a good match, be it men or women

wtf how am I acting like a cunt?

most white men in western europe and america act like manchildren that are afraid of women. i'm sorry if you find that offensive but it is completely true. i don't see how anything i said is against what pol believes?

>help propagate you

you can pretend like you won't but white women are the foundation of your society and without us you can't continue.

yup. i've dated a lot of different men and men of different ethnicities. i'm still putting myself out there and going on dates.

I think that was kinda the point.

>Ignore old crusty cock carasouel riding same generation women
>Wait for new gen women who are on the other side of the pendulum after you have money and wisdom

Look you are going to be cat ladies, loser men will die alone, and the succesful ones will all fuck Gen Z qts out of highschool and college and ignore your failed demographic. If you can't cook, rear children, and have only been a mediocre man who likes cock no one is going to marry you.

>I have had relationships with men of all skin colors but I have always wanted children.
> If men are not willing to man up and wife women then there is little that we can do to continue our society.

This might be hard for you to grasp, but maybe it's not "everyone else" that's the problem. It's you. You slept with several men and likely chased them all away by having such an arrogant and egotistical nature. What kind of man would want to raise a child under a roof with your crazy ass?
Those who left you DID 'man up' by leaving you, and looking for women who aren't just wasting oxygen and might be able to bear a child.
If women are not willing to woman up and marry men then there is little that we can do to continue our society.

You are nothing more than a breeding vessel. Traps are the best. We're gonna replace you with artificial wombs.

Get angry roastie

You're right, but I'd argue you don't provide anything to men that isn't fulfilled simply by masturbation. Why don't you look into engineering healthy kids for yourself instead of thinking you need a man in your life?

Well, did you make it clear what you want? Not just in a profile, have honest talks with your partner about how you want to live out your life and what you are willing to settle or live with when you two became invested in the relasionship?
>communication is a good

I just know this bitch is ugly.

'bout to get replaced by chicks with superior male brains so you don't raise fucked up children.

>Now all of the sudden these young Millennial men come along, and because they are having trouble finding a girl who wants their babies at age 18-22, they’re directing their frustration at us older single women in our 30s, assuming we CHOSE this because we’re militant feminist career women.
>Many of these “men” also expect their wife to return to work only weeks after giving birth, or sometimes even days! Then when she has an emotional breakdown from the lack of sleep and lack of time to recover, she’s considered “mentally ill” and “defective”. I can see the point of giving the father some paid time off to bond with the baby and help for that first week or two after the woman has given birth. But, HE DIDN’T GIVE BIRTH. His body isn’t recovering from anything. In some cases the father’s are just sleeping as the woman is trying to get through contractions all on her own.
>Now they’re all making a big deal now about how the leaders of Western Europe are all childless. I get their point. But then they start extrapolating upon that and start going on and on about “people who don’t have children” or “people who chose not to have children.”
>Newsflash: A lot of people who don’t have kids did not end up this way because of a conscious choice! Or sometimes choices are informed by personal things that are nobody’s business! GET OVER IT!

And you wonder why no one wants to fuck you! shit.. I don't even want to read your crap on user board anymore you fucking dried up cunt!

Just as I can't imagine how much men provide you. I could see how someone would still harbor fantasies of a "romance" but I feel like there are better things to spend time doing.

isto. como e que as gajas nao vem isto.

>relationships with men of all skin colors
Lmao slut detected. Should've gave up to the right man and now you screwed your ability to pairbond.

Women were born to breed. Sorry, not sorry. You will die old and alone.

Whites are weak cucks that are going to disapear

finally another person with some Testosterone in their balls!!! Whoever the fuck allowed these sperm ovens to speak without permission should be dug up and crucified!

Traps seriously need to be meme'd to put these whores back in the kitchen and stop killing off the white race

>most white men in western europe and america act like manchildren that are afraid of women

I think you meant "can't be arsed with" - white western women under 50 are, in the main, horrendous partners - entitled, self-absorbed, belittling, disrespectful.

I have two female friends - Eastern Yuro and Indian - and an East Asian gf - guess what? They don't act like cunts.

LOL! ofcourse MEN are stopping her from breeding!! She doesn't want a loser with college degree working 45 hours a week for $20/hour! She wants a Tall, Dark and Handsom that is a founder or CEO of one of the Silicon Valley startups, and he has to respect and listen to her needs and be good to her friends because her friends are what is most important to her! He also should listen to her needs of working when she wants to and not working when she doesn't want to but he also has to provide her with all of the excitement in life otherwise why the fuck would she choose to fuck you and not your neighbor?!?

If a man can be drafted for war because his life can be usurped for the protection and maintainance of the state

Then women are in fact breeding machines. The problem us they were also allowed rights. Get over it.

>women are not breeding machines

Then they are completely useless.

>wtf how am I acting like a cunt?
by talking bullshit
>It is sad to say but most men are western europe and america no longer act like men but like manchildren that are afraid of interacting with women

but he'll have more fun in life and feel freedom.

hopefully one of your kids will be born a retard or dies as a teenager so you can experience life to the fullest :D

I mean it's true, we're not breeding machines but our main purpose in life (in EVERYONE'S LIFE man or woman) is to breed. To pass on our genes is to win.

But for our genes to grow up healthy and have more success in passing on THEIR genes and consecutively our genes again, we need a healthy family unit with a mother and a father and a few kids as to insure survival rate and in case of faggotry still have back ups.

The American Nuclear family is truly the most successful formula.

BINGO!!! my dad had two kids when he was 50 by two different women in their early 20s! These fucks are now in their teen years and my dad is on the other side of the world not giving a single fuck... Men can have kids in their 60's and still have enough time to watch them grow up and have a family of their own

Why do we act like manchildren who are afraid of women? If you don't know why, you need to get back in the fucking kitchen before you destroy the world.

please don't post .gifs like this
thanks

well the 80/20 trend is a thing
>the bottom 80% sexy people desire the top 20%
but that's fantasy, eventually people come to terms with reality or they do end up alone.

You'll live you dumb ugly cunt.

I have a penis, you dumb ugly fagtard.

>It's another "femanons sperg out at young males in general because Chad doesn't want them anymore" episode

ok

No you don't ugly cunt

Oh hey it's the guy that shoved a glass dildo up their ass while crying, and licked the shit off of it.
>People actually like anal shit

>If men are not willing to man up and wife women

ACCEPT YOUR GENDER ROLE AND DO AS MEN TELL YOU! We only want your opinion when asked for it, until then shut the fuck up and keep the house tidy, take care of children and prepare food!

>most white men in western europe and america act like manchildren that are afraid of women.

hey, guess what you fucking dumb bitch! all those men were raised by single mothers who are hardcore into feminism and for that reason raised their boys to pee sitting down! Blame yourself you dumb fucking whore and your bitch of a mother!

>Leaving a lot of women who DID want marriage and families in their 20s, up a creek
bullshit.

Why? Most men can't even take care of themselves, let alone attempt to "take care" of another human being.

I honestly think most of you "men" here just want another mother to take care of you and your life (while you sit and video game all day) that you can also fuck at your whim. Your parents failed in raising you at that point.

Costa Rica bringing the bantz

ok well this thread is a shitshow but why should men in general have to be responsible while you femanons and women in general let Chad have all the fun and you spoiled him and now average guys have to earn what Chad had handed to him

What are you even complaining about? There has to be some man somewhere who wants to have kids with you and takes care of himself.

And/or you are too emotionally stunted to have a real relationship.

I'm speaking in generalities, like most of this thread. But yes, there are good men and women out there.

Yea, seems like the system doesn't work very well, maybe people should start engineering children and rearing them themselves.

You just like to bitch don't you

>I get their point.

That's all I got out of what you said.

The more men a woman has sex with, the less likely she is to ever have a successful marriage.

Liberating women was a mistake. The best hope is for more cute traps with superior male brains and artificial wombs. Would be pretty dope. And I'm saying that as a dude who's fucked multiple married women. If they think I'd ever get married after what I've done

top fucking kek

Sexual reproduction has always just been about pheromones and physicality, people don't get physically aroused by being nice or working hard. It's too much of a random, shitty method nowadays.

>first generation raised my feminist mothers (many of them single)
>in feminist schools with feminist teachers
>hanging out in feminist "nobody loses" gender-mixed sport leagues
>with feminist influenced mass media
>turn out to be a bunch of weak useless manchildren
lets blame the men for how they were raised

Because naturally speaking, you men have always be operating in competition with one another for the attention of women. If you are getting the attention, you simply aren't competing properly.

And with the advent of birth control (in all its forms: the pill, condoms, vasectomies, etc) women have far more power in choice than before, meaning you have to compete that much more.

You have to prove yourself responsible at the VERY least about handling your own life and duties. Beyond that it doesnt hurt to be interesting, handsome, etc... but that is all on a case by case basis.

You may say this is unfair, but bud, this is life. You want this to change? Ban ALL birth control, but be ready for the responsibility and lack of sex that entails.

*if you are NOT getting the attention

Fixd

cringe

>take care of themselves

umm that's your fucking job as a woman to take care of the man!!!!!

> I honestly think most of you "men" here just want another mother to take care of you and your life

and that's why no one wants to have sex or settle down with you.

You think men need women like you?! NOPE! we get plenty of your type to spread your legs for us on sites like chatrubate for free.. those that have some brain and know their role have no problem finding good guys and getting pregnant

Most modern women are not at all responsible for themselves nor can they live with a lack of sex. That's why they slut it up, muh attention.

>tfw a short dude + HRT which makes them excrete feminine pheromones literally makes you irrelevant

Nah, we can just finally sleep around like men without the noose of pregnancy around our neck.

>throw in surrogate mother on top of that

>lets blame the men for how they were raised

THAT 100%! for the past 40 years it is WOMEN (feminist) who have raised all of the kids! so, if you want to blame someone, blame your bitch of a mother for the way men are today

lol OP you crazy bitch

don't be so frustrated

the reason you;re single is cause you're a fat whale with acne and heavy rimmed glasses

either that, or you're batshit crazy (as your thread seems to suggest_)

no guy wants to impregnate a whale or a crazy bitch

so stop playing mental gymnastics, i just solved your dilemma

btw the pic is you right now, trying to figure out why you're single/child-less

I mean, I don't disagree. I honestly believe with all our technical advances most women will start opting for more dominant men, like voluntary harems almost, leaving most men behind. And for them, either become a trap or fuck traps, take your pick.

but what if I see this and decide to step back because its all too much for me because even though ill get called a loser for saying that i just dont see how you can be pleased and i never said i was perfect but why should me and other men have to fight so hard for what you already gave Chad for free you spoiled him he had all the fun we didnt so i dont agree with you