It really makes you think

It really makes you think...

People here only care because it might be a Middle Eastern guy that did it to further reaffirm their racist and Islamophobic beliefs.

It is so disheartening that I see online Muslims getting targeted and harassed for something they have no involvement it.

All because they might look similar.
This isn't about religion because terrorism has no religion.
This is about a fear of the 'Other'

>millions of people die in the uk every day
no
>the 'Other'
fuck off with your meme language. muslim terorrism is a global problem and all muslims spend more time complaining about being associated with muslim terrorists than doing anything to prevent terrorism

That's where you're wrong.

I don't care because it was an Ariana Grande concert.

"People only care about things that concern them/catch their attention"
Holy FUCK bros

How filter meem bad!

he's retarded

Weak b8.

People die every day hurrdurr. Difference is, these people wouldn't have had the appropriate measures been taken.

VIRTUE VULTURE
U
L
T
U
R
E

Terrorist attacks are caused by actively hostile people. They can scale up. They are sign of war going on.

Road accidents are not gonna score a 10K lives tomorrow in the UK. Terrorism might.

Semi-retarded argument

Millions of people do die, but it's all about the reason behind why they die. If something is preventable it's a reason to be worried about the death (IE preventable disease like Aids, or --> TERRORISM when people claim to be intelligent and observant but in reality are actually really fucking retarded
This post really fluorides my water

What is your opinion on the German people of 1944?

I'm gonna use Paint to transform this tolerant young gentleman into a raging white supremacist.

Poop in the toilet is not a cause of concern.
Poop on the kitchen counter, however, is.

what do we loose if we remove all the muslims?
Nothing, muslims work low wage no skill jobs, onisions fanbase is dumb and will work for low wage.
We don't need them, they bring no benefit.

>It is so disheartening to see 16 y/o girls getting torn to shreds for something they have no involvement in.

>All because they rock out to Ariana Grande and dress like little skanks.
>This isn't a nail bomber motivated by religious extremism. Nail bombs have no religion.
>SHuT your cock holster.

Millions. No. Idiot. Darwin rolling in grave

> Millions die daily.

uh no sweetie.
> 151,600 people die each day

>paint
>not using gimp 2.0

step up, nigga

GIMPs on my home machine, I'm at work now, darkie faggot.

White kid graduates in Aerospace Engineering, no one cares. Black guy graduates in Computer Science and it's media coverage