Brit/pol/ - ARE NIGE Edition

>Suicide bomber strikes at Manchester Arena: Twenty-two people are killed and 59 injured in terrorist attack
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4531940/Emergency-services-rush-Manchester-Arena.html

>Sir Roger Moore has passed away
twitter.com/sirrogermoore/status/867005447018086400 (embed)

>Dianne Abbott expressed support for IRA and said she "couldn't identify as British"
breitbart.com/london/2017/05/21/diane-abbott-expressed-support-ira-height-troubles/

>Jeremy Corbyn refuses to condemn the IRA five times
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/21/shock-poll-shows-jeremy-corbyn-narrowing-gap-theresa-may-tories/

>EU will force every member state to adopt Euro by 2025
express.co.uk/news/world/807762/Eurozone-Brussels-Hungary-Poland-Czech-Republic-Croatia-Romania-Bulgaria

>The absence of a trade agreement with the EU should not concern us – there are swift, practical ways to overcome possible issues.
conservativehome.com/platform/2017/05/what-would-wto-mean-2-christopher-howarth-financial-services-and-data-sharing-can-be-managed-without-a-deal.html

>Conservative and Unionist Party Manifesto:
conservatives.com/manifesto

>Labour Party Manifesto:
labour.org.uk/index.php/manifesto2017

>Liberal Democrat Manifesto:
libdems.org.uk/manifesto

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SkyNewsBreak/status/867086778750181380
youtube.com/watch?v=Rket4xvu_ac
discordapp.com/invite/A6WU2zr
liveleak.com/view?i=b58_1495554977
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for filthy paki bastards.

First for nige is a cuck

What's our opinion of Farage?

ENOCH WAS RIGHT

the country is fucked

twitter.com/SkyNewsBreak/status/867086778750181380

RIP Roger Moore. What a waste that the religion of peace is stealing your remembrance.

REMOVE
E
M
O
V
E

first for top slag

>these guys are losers
>sells billions of dollars to a terrorist state

Saved. Kill yourself.

>tom dick and harry

I wish the immigration were that white.

Just watched the Andrew Neil interview. What a joke. The only two clear policies I heard her talk about in the interview were from other parties: claiming credit for lifting people out of tax (this was a Lib Dem policy from the coalition) and her plan to put a cap on energy prices (apparently lifted from Ed Milliband's previous Labour manifesto). Other than that I'm not sure if I heard anything distinct other than slagging off Jeremy Corbyn. Also, how can she claim she doesn't take the election result for granted and then say Corbyn is trying to 'sneak into number 10'. What a joke. How can you 'sneak' into power in an election?

Doesn't he have the right to complete for votes? What is she saying here? I noticed in the YouTube comments even Tory voters are embarrassed by this.

He's civic but he's genuine and also the best hing we have.

>birmingham

What a surprise.

is this a paki or one of our guys wanting to bash leftie cunts

Doesn't matter. The terrorist attack has given big Tezza May a new lifeline

T U M M Y
U
M
M
Y

>TORIES DID IT]
>DONT NEED A HISTORY BOOK WHEN YOUVE GOT PEAKY BLINDERS

>talking about lies from brexit
>nigel laughs

He's laughing because his banker friends are profiting from lower tax whilst the nhs suffers and doesn't get it's promises 350 million a week.

>SA
>terrorist state
Sad!

Likeable in himself, good job putting on pressure for a referendum , bit of a damp squib otherwise and really embarrassed himself crawling up Trump's arse the way he did

He never promised that 350 million.

>we need to ally with islamic countries
>but not secular syria
>that needs to burn

When the shit hits the fan, Orkney is not a good place to be, unless you have the boatbuilding and sailing skills to fish or otherwise get the fuck off Orkney.
The inhabitants of the Northern Isles depend on oil for their economy, so that they're able to import grain which - since they live mainly off fish - they brew and distill into ale and whisky so they can drink themselves into oblivion.
You know how cremation's a big thing there, right? For one, they don't have much land to bury people in, but their dead are also so pickled in ethanol that all you have to do is drop a match on them and they're away.

>the nhs suffers and doesn't get it's promises 350 million a week

Boris's lot made that claim, Nigel was nothing to do with it.

Proper chap tbph.
He does the best he can, just don't expect him to go full beady on LBC.

One of my long time neighbours has just passed away from cancer surrounded by her family, what would someone who isn't autistic do in this situation?

KEBAB
E
B
A
B

Weak.
After cutting ties with UKIP, he could've stood as an independent this election, but he bottled it.

I'm guessing one of our guys wanting to swat a few of Birmingham's Paki population in retaliation.

Ask if they had life insurance

Did you like/know her well?

Nige needs to get his millionaire friends or whatever to start funding some groups to overthrow the government and kick mudshits out if he really cared about this shit

>Won't speak on Le Pen's behalf because she's anti-semitic

I question how redpilled nigel is a times.

>exposed midriff

absolutely halal

Also how can wearing trousers so far up from your hips be comfortable?

send em a letter, you know "we give a toss,we're sorry for your loss" that sought of thing.

>saudi arabia
>not funding extremist preachers across europe
>not funding an ultra orthodox form of islam and preventing liberal reform

Anyone up for starting a Little England in Northern Portugal?

Nice weather, zero muslims, good food.

>implying women dress based on comfort

I kind of knew her, used to play with her kids a lot, sounds like they are taking it pretty well, like they are laughing and remembering the good times.

It's something short girls with big hips have to do, something like small trousers dont fit so they need to get longer trousers meaning you wear them even further up just to fit.

I heard the drug situation is pretty gud there

>Le Pen
>antisemitic
that's news to me, I thought she was also controlled opposition.

>how can wearing trousers so far up from your hips be comfortable?
they're tailored that way. to have a high waistline.
also you probably don't realise just how many cuts, fits and materials are available for women to choose from in their clothing. women's clothing is comfy af...
don't ask how i know.

Lads how the fuck do we not have an actual right wing party? It doesn't make any sense

Granted, but it is not a "terrorist state," that implies they are paying for terrorism directly. No evidence of that. SA has plenty of problems without saying they're sponsors of terrorism on top of everything.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rket4xvu_ac

This needs more views, Tommy Robinson once again spot on the mark.

Because they are not allowed

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

NATIONALISE THE PRISONS

>nice weather

The UK has nice weather, portugal has awful weather.

I believe they are called 'high-waisted' jeans

you're asking why a country that was pawned by international jewry to defeat the nazis, and bankrupted by them in the meantime, doesn't have a party that actually represents ethno-nationalist interests.

mate, it should be obvious.

Knock on their door with some baked goods

The Portuguese have already got a British chav problem in the south so I doubt they'd want even more of us in the north

Tommy is such a lad.

I'd buy him a beer.

Then probably sperg out and end up naming The Jew.

/here/

>that's news to me

Nah it's part of the reason he wouldn't speak for her in France. He's said it a few times that he doesn't actually care much for her because of her stance on Jews.

>grey sky for 300 days of the year
>wind and gloom
>nice

talkRADIO with a based woman calling for all mosques to be shut down and they're still not dumping her call.

>plays the exact same ad twice in a row
What did Nigel mean by this?

They're funding Al-Nusra and Al-Qaeda in Syria right now, their Wahabbist ideology is the basis for all muslim extremism, they're the epicenter of global terrorism.

do you remember after bataclan, france finally decided to check mosques around the country, and the number of illegal firearms they found within those weeks fucking skyrocketed...
why haven't we done that yet?

[citation needed] on those first two. Their "ideology" may be shared or even encouraged to terrorists but correlation does not equal causation. No actual evidence they sponsor terrorism openly - but there's plenty of evidence of that for Iran!

Everyone heard someone called Salman Abedi was confirmed as the attacker? Doesn't sound like a Christian name.

nige just got d
ubs

Because of Manchester, Brit/pol/'s gonna be full of Americans

its called the Tories you plum

discord lads

discordapp.com/invite/A6WU2zr

I HAVE BEEN AVENGED وحة المفاتيح ال

>Implying the Police would protect white british citizens

oy vey goy calm down

but seriously, you ever see any laws protecting Christians?

Ask if you can wash her dirty underwear ?

His parents were refugees, he was born and grown up here. He also posted on Sup Forums

I'm not in the mood to laugh today m80

>why haven't we done that yet?

Because anyone with the power to see it happen is scared to death of being called racist.

>To all the Brit/pols promoting Virgin Broadband in the last thread….. Thankyou. Without your contributions I would not be able to afford my lifestyle of hedonistic debauchery.
>So long suckers.
t.Sir Richard Branson

>Tories
>Right wing
>2017

Yeah right mate.

The_Donald pls

I just wanna peel that feces skin of their faces like filleting the fat off a pork belly.

Anyone seen this?
liveleak.com/view?i=b58_1495554977

>Tories
>Right wing

pick one, you daft cunt

They were from a Libyan family who "fled" Gaddafi's "regime".

nope. the doublethink is extreme. they can't even acknowledge the non-muslim minorities, and the literal social liberals, in muslim majority countries who are facing persecution.
nahh, it's too easy for them to just believe all violence in the mid east is because of "muh colonialism".

They spooked his doggo

i wish i had something more to say than i feel you for you guys. i'm tired of this crap, i hope trump orders 25 moabs dropped in retaliation even though it doesn't make things right. best wishes britbros.

>If we call Muslims losers they will stop killing us

I fucking hate this country. I want out. I'm fucking DONE

I don’t understand how we can still claim to be fighting terrorism whilst simultaneously selling Saudi Arabia billions of pounds’ worth of weapons. They are not only an extremist regime in their own country, but also propagate terrorism around the world, commit war crimes, and fund & arm ISIS.

style over comfort, hunny.

>why haven't we done that yet?

Because like in france it will take many bloodbaths for that to happen

Lads, the BBFC is pledging to age restrict all forums which aren't geared towards kids to 15+ and 18+.

So for example, you'd need to be 15 to browse and post on The Student Room. Why are they doing this?

Not an argument

fair play to him. he provides a lot of good services.
his politics, however, are shit-tier

Erdogan the dictator said there will be more ISIS attacks in the west, since then we've seen a increase and I believe there is a connection here. I think each government has influences in certain organisations and gives the go ahead to execute such attacks. ISIS is so close to Turkey, yet in Turkey ISIS has always gone for the Kurdish people or foreign locations and targets.

The UK after this will make deals with these groups and that's how the UK gov has kept the UK safe. However I think this is dangerous.

that's was fake I made the shoop

anyone seen this vid on facebook?
just saw it now and it brought a tear to my eye, i hope i can find at least one friend as redpilled as this based man

>get bombed by portuguese separatists instead

>The loser terrorists of the so called "Islamic State" have taken responsibility for the sad! attacks at the loser concert of children last night

>keeps looking over his shoulder

To be fair I wouldn't have the bottle to do that.