The Seth Rich meme is OVER

When even Fox News is recanting their claims, it's time to give it up.

foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/23/statement-on-coverage-seth-rich-murder-investigation.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/866536275972689920
twitter.com/benshapiro/status/867078206020440065
youtube.com/watch?v=Kp7FkLBRpKg
twitter.com/Pandas4Bernie
youtube.com/watch?v=Sy1WnIFJ2Oo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

did Kim kill it?

Funny how many of these duplicate threads showed up all at the same time. Like someone really wanted to make sure this got seen on pol.

Kim was full of shit and just wanted back in the news.

Just like Assange, Kim is another person Fox and the right used to hate until they went after liberals. Then they turned into hypocrites.

Oh yeah, shill?

Yes I'm part of a deep state CIA operation to make sure that this stays hidden.

Fox news is MSM just like the rest.
Sage.

No, this is too big
They differed it to Muller

Hannity is fucking desperate for ratings with bullshit stories but Rachel Maddow has destroyed all of Fox's ratings.

They realized how full of shit the fat pig is. He pulled the same shit about hillarys emails before the election

maybe you are faggit how do we know?

Fox is controlled opposition (like Alex Jones, but for non tinfoil plebs). The Seth Rich story digs too deep and too close to the truth so the deep state had to put a stop to it.

Notice how the left hasn't retracted a single proven falsehood they've published about Trump. You can publish fake news and get away with it as long as you're not threatening (((them))).

Only Russia and paid RNC shills post here. Mostly Russians. That's how they can shitpost dozens of Seth Rich threads consistently throughout a day right exactly when an anti-Trump story hits the MSM.

What falsehood has the left posted about Trump?

If they were lying Trump could sue them. But no media outlet has been sued about anything related to Russia except Buzzfeed, by a single Russian.

But didn't Assange indirectly admit Seth Rich was the leaker?

>thinks fox news is something /pol users care about
I can smell your desperation.

No, he retweeted something a week ago, and the alt-right turned that single action into news to divert attention from the ass raping Trump was getting in the press all of last week.

That's literally what restarted the Seth Rich meme.

It's just so strange that 1 day after an attack they are putting this message out. Could it be that the Deep State activates sleeper cell ISIS agents to bomb these places, thus sending a message as well as shifting the news cycle?

Fuck off. It has only just begun.

But he literally used the hashtag #SethRich

twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/866536275972689920

twitter.com/benshapiro/status/867078206020440065

What did he mean by this

>j5ewD

Nothing will stop this train now. Fox is buckling under pressure but hannity is not. Nether is the internet or George webb or david webb or any other patriot who has had enough of this butchery.

I wonder who's behind these posts.

>fake documents
Then that proves it's real, right?

Then that proves it's real, right?

Hannity is a stupid piece of shit desperate to get O'Reilly's level of fame, but he's really just an Alex Jones tier of bullshit artist who will eventually get fired since the sexual harassment lawsuits have already started on him.

CIA of course, I already told you.

Pol was right again!

satan confirmed

CAUTION: Shills At Work

For one, there's the pissgate thing that only buzzfeed and cnn would discuss. They'll just keep on using anonymous sources and the public will never be the wiser.

we need more gas

Some of their advertisers threatened to pull out if they didn't detract. That's what got them to fire their biggest star. Cable networks are beholden only to the will of their advertisers

Trump raped a bunch of women, trumps wife was a prostitute, trump hired russian prostitutes to piss on him, trump is a Russian plant, there's 4 off the top of my head

The source of pissgate in the dossier is Boris Epshteyn.

Remember when he was mysteriously fired from the White House a couple of months ago after this revelation became known?

It's not fake, and Trump could have sued but didn't, which is strange since he's very litigious the rest of the time.

hopefully, they can put this to rest by solving his murder then

There's also the interview Assange did on some Dutch news channel where he said that their sources take great risks to give them information. Then he said a man in DC (Seth Rich) was recently murdered.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kp7FkLBRpKg

And this was a few months before the election.

>Shot in the back at point blank range
>All valuables and money still on his person when the body was found
>Declared an open and shut robbery
>"STOP LOOKING INTO THIS YOU FUCKS! STOP IT!"
The sad part is, people still buy it.

Accusations by people that Trump raped them is news, it's not the press's job to apologize if the source wasn't honest (which there's no proof that it's not).

The news never said Melania is a prostitute. That's slander.

Nobody ever said Trump hired prostitutes to piss on him. That's not even in the dossier.

Trump isn't a Russian plant, but he's an unwitting stooge because he doesn't even realize what he is or what he's doing.

Never, ever trust a Jew.

Maddow has lost credibility and viewers after her "muh Tax Return" breaking News. Hannity is killing it in ratings

Why is this account now active?
>twitter.com/Pandas4Bernie
>twitter.com/Pandas4Bernie

Hate to break it to you, but that tax return thing is old news. Her ratings have gone up and now totally beat Fox in the key demographics.

>Accusations by people that Trump raped them is news, it's not the press's job to apologize if the source wasn't honest (which there's no proof that it's not).
There's also no proof that it's true.

>The news never said Melania is a prostitute. You must be blind.

>That's slander.
It was actually libel in the case of the Daily Mail who was sued, settled and apologized.

Go back to or you mongrel

>Daily Mail

Fuck you, tabloids aren't news.

That's all you've got. You were BTFO. Deal with it.

>That news source wasn't news!
Oh, you little ZOG shill.

He didn't though. He insinuated the emails were out there somewhere and taunted Hillary about it. Never said he had any emails.

Lol, you are running out of allies.

>The Daily Mail is a British daily middle-market tabloid newspaper
>tabloid newspaper
>tabloid

Keep trying.

Kim has never once had anything damning against liberals, he just has a hate boner for them since he's a literal criminal and they wanted him in jail, and he can't handle that because he's a fat crybaby.

You're changing the subject. You said he disappointed in regards to Hillarys emails. I told you he never promised anything.

nice find
confirmed (((cianigger)))

I didn't say that, that was somebody else.

Nice emails you got there.

>muh russia
reconfirmed
>What falsehood has the left posted about Trump?
Trump keeps getting j5ewd

The MSM is actually reporting on Seth Rich now too, very quick to announce the retraction.

>The Seth Rich meme is OVER

you fucking wish, shill

Wrong
We fight on in here No stopping until Kim Dotcom receives safe passage and provides his sworn testimony

It is. Not even Fox believes that bullshit anymore.

>meme
It's not over an no amount of fake news will stop this.

Not until Seth's killers are behind bars.

>wasted trips

This is why I'm not hopeful that leftys will ultimately lose this year.

Really makes you think.

Rich's "assassination" is fake news dumbo.

Honestly, he's just trying to stay intellectually consistent.
>no Russia collusion evidence exists
>please stop pushing it

>STOP LOOKING INTO IT
This is the weirdest part for me. I can't remember a single other murder case in history where the media has advocated people to stop investigating. That in itself has me convinced there's something to this.

Who wants to bet arrange corroborates kdcs info?

THEY ARE DONE.
FUCK THE DNC

You literally just proved yourself to be a shill

You fucking kike shills are so god damn stupid. You will never win. Dumb as fuck.

no shit

Of course there is something there.
I bet they paid off thw riches too to shut up and threatened them.
I am certain

AHAHHAHAHAHHA FUCKING LARPING POLTARDS

youtube.com/watch?v=Sy1WnIFJ2Oo

Doesnt matter what Fox thinks.

I dont believe any MSM

>Fox Jews

they were but a millstone around the neck of the Seth Rich Justice Endeavour

>story geting out of hand
>people start asking uncomfortable questions
>OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN
Every time.

>the ass raping Trump was getting in the press all of last week

Two scoops of ice cream was that big a deal to liberals?

> ID: jewD

What did kek mean by this?

>it's time to give it up.

nice try Mr. John Podesta

>Accusations by people that Trump raped them is news, it's not the press's job to apologize if the source wasn't honest (which there's no proof that it's not).
An investigation into the murder of Seth Rich is news, it's not the press's job to apologize(as fox did in OP's pic) if the source wasn't honest (which there's no proof that it's not.)

if you're going to make hypocritical statements instead of making real arguments how about you just explain why fox has to apologize and cnn doesn't.

which is why this user:
>You can publish fake news and get away with it as long as you're not threatening (((them))).
makes this statement.

the hypocracy of the left never ends. even when they fail they keep engaging in the same faulty logic.

"oh boo hoo think about the poor family", they say while endlessly instigating one of the most dangerous countries over the dumbest, most baseless bullshit

That because you have to prove both not just the falsity of the information but that they published it knowing it was false. The second requirement is what makes libel cases so rare.

So why is it so difficult to investigate shit in the US? Like almost everything we want to investigate we can't, and the people who should be investigating don't. Like what the hell are we supposed to do? How do we go about forcing the FBI to do its fucking job?

>terrified response

There is NO NEWS on Seth Rich. It's a pizzagate level of conspiracy theory with zero facts and zero evidence. The MSM is only bringing them up by name because they're being used as propaganda, and that makes them newsworthy.

don't you think the timing of this resurgence of Rich news, timed perfectly with yet another HUGELY DAMAGING NEWS WEEK AGAINST TRUMP, is even the little bit suspicious?

Even a little?

If you say no, please ram your head into the wall a few times and re-read this post.

>When even Fox News is recanting their claims, it's time to give it up.

nobody ever gives up, unless they commit suicide two bullets to the back of the head

>It's a pizzagate level of conspiracy theory

fuck you it's worst than that, it's a fucking JFK level of conspiracy, like profiting off the concentration camps level

A good portion of our government is corrupt and wants to keep shit like this covered.

It'd have to be up to the people to bring justice. The Trump team is fighting a massive war on their own.

I haven't felt this disappointed since my dad denied me a blow job from him.

By sitting on it?

To call it pizzagate tier is pretty disengenious, we have an unsolved murder where people due to political reasons want to cover it all up and call it "debunked" despite the murder still being unsolved.

Anything in the constitution that would legally let us go to Congress and tar and feather these fucks?

>A good portion of our government is corrupt and wants to keep shit like this covered.

yeah but the retard thing about it is throwing lies around when most of the people don't give a shit they just don't want to hear any lies

like if you told them the truth they would laugh and go on about their day like nothing ever happened

Not Seth's and not claimed to be
Stop posting misinfo
Retardtier stupidity

(((They))) got to Fox news as well. Funny how it was the main headline for about 5 hours that day on the site, then a few hours later it wasn't even on the front page.

A murder being unsolved does not make the meme attached to it true.

I would hate to think that one day your family member was murdered by some random nigger and the opposing political party used them as a political propaganda tool to distract from damning news cycles.

The difference though is liberals aren't inherently spooked by conspiracy theories so it probably wouldn't work.

>don't you think the timing of this resurgence of Rich news, timed perfectly with yet another HUGELY DAMAGING NEWS WEEK AGAINST TRUMP, is even the little bit suspicious?

Hannity made it obvious when he said that if the Rich story is true then it disproves Russian collusion.

>Fox News
>MSM

Of course.

Fox's ratings are down because the Jews headhunted Oreilly to get him fired, same as they are doing with Alex Jones, Milo and Anthony Cumia.

"If you're right then you're out"

C/P from a previous thread, this is a very good summary of what's happening:

Shills are in full force downplaying this.

Here's a nice summary:
400lb hacker promises Seth Rich revelation, says he'll discuss with lawyers before issueing statement so he doesn't fuck anything up.
Lawyers probably tell him he shouldn't disclose evidence that is required in court.
Kim comes forward saying he will testify in court to provide this evidence instead of literally nulling it by posting it online.
Publicly calls out investigators saying he can provide evidence .

Shills:
>wow it's nothing we've been bamboozled
>wow this is our maddow

Don't fall for the bamboozling guys.
Was it what most of Sup Forums etc. expected? No.
Was it what most people who can think rationally expected? Yes.
If you legitimately thought he was going to put out EVIDENCE of potentially one of the biggest scandals in recent history, you're a mongoloid.

If there's one thing I know about liberals, it's that Seth Rich's death would have been pushed for gun control. There's a lot of suspicious shit around his death, but the issue is that we can't investigate because we're not allowed. And I'm pretty sure we all know that the DC cops are the most corrupt group of cops around.

I can't believe that you guys are still holding onto your conspiracy. Jesus. It was started by Fox News and you guys just ran with it. Now that they're ending it, you guys ended up deluding yourself with what was originally a false story to begin with.

People like you make me ashamed to be an American. No intellectual component whatsoever, just an echo chamber filled with extraneous information being passed back and forth between a bunch of amateurs (teenagers who live with their parents).

oh! now I can just completely forget about this and move on and not give this situation another thought!! Thanks for correcting my thinking, (((OP)))!

Sean Hannity is Glenn Beck and Alex Jones combined.

Seriously, I want you to go back through Sean Hannity's career and show me a single time that stupid fucker EVER broke ANY news story. I'm serious, go find me ONE EXAMPLE of Sean Hannity's investigatory capabilities ever leading to a story being blown open and a crime being solved.

I can save you a lot of trouble by pointing out that this has never happened, not even once. He's a gameshow host, he's not a reporter.