What do you think about this shithole?

Just some info.
>No Mosque in whole country
>Was one of only countries which deported jews willingly
>Literally no liberal part of goverment (maybe like 2-3 politicans)
>Politican group which is anti-EU, praises Slovak state got 14 seats last election
>Is part of V4
>Goverment against mass migration, getting sued by EU for not taking any mudslimes (We accepted 400 Assyrians)
>Current PM was a fucking commie

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8eAQp6D0onk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think you are actually the most irrelevant country on the European continent.

>Is part of V4
you a cylinder?

Maybe in central europe. I agree
But you got bigger shitholes like FYROM or Moldavia.

Hottest girls of eastern europe

More like that little girl which rest protects. I don't complain.

this

also this

they are OK i guess. Never been there tho

also i love Janosik

like us except more gypsies and even worse at hockey

zig hajl

Moldova exists.

>Tfw your NHL players didn't come to championship to save reputation of team.

You are GOD damned right!

You guys will become the new East Roman Empire after the West falls to the muslim hordes

I fucking love Slovakia!
Going there again this summer...
Komarno is my favorite city on the Danube.

>Komarno
but thats hungary and not slovakia

Thanks, atleast something unique.

We got slav DNA type. But you can find lots of Germanic types. Carphato Germans lived in our area, in northeast mostly.

I never understood why upper-Hungary has a flag.

is there any slovakia that isn't hungary? i am confused.

what's the story here?

Komarom is on the other side of the river, and in Hungary... the Slovakian side is Komarno.
Ivan Reitman was born there...

no, there isn't.

Iam older than this made up country.

My great grandfather emigrated from what is now Slovakia to the US...I still have a Slovakian surname too. No real desire to visit desu.

Slovakian land was under hungarian kingdom for looong time.

Most of hungarians still consider Slovakia as their clay.

fpbp

im gonna stab you in a gut

look, chimpanzee is trying to speak

Are you accepting White British refugees? I don't want to live in the United Kaliphate anymore

You slovakians can't the bantz. You always go like HUrr Durr Hungarians opress us, while in reality no one gives a fuck about you. For us you are just a meme.

you are just a fingol pussy who came to the europe on a small ponies
thats a lot of relevancy, so here is one (you) for you

Unless you are muslim then yes.

I don't recommend coming here if you are black tho. One "french" guy can tell you a story from Banská Bystrica. He met voters of ĽSNS.

How hard is it to emigrate?

well inside schengen its really easy, you just come here and thats all

>Are you accepting White British refugees? I don't want to live in the United Kaliphate anymore

Serious issue. We have to determine where we will collect to survive to fight another day. The West as a whole is being attacked on multiple fronts, with the target resting squarely on the White male of European descent.

Tick tock!

Moldova, Montenegro.

But yeah desu Slovakia is pretty irrelevant even for it's neighbors. I can only think of Bratislava in Eurotrip and Aeromobil, and that's only because I'm a geek that knows stuff.

Getting citizenship can be quite hard.. Not hard, but long. 8 years living here. If you marry a slovak qt then 5 years.

Language is easiest from all the slavic ones. Just grammar is hard.

People here don't hate white/asian people.
If you want to stay away from gypsy scum then stay somewhere in west. There are plenty of cities near the capital.

>cities

My brother's gf is from Slovakia. She's a nice conservative woman but damn, some things she told me about some of her acquaintances are crazy, like she knew three men who stabbed their wifes and others who did prison for other stuff. This is Moldova tier shit. She was also saying that you guys don't know much English and that there are also many gyppos.

Yeah we are quite irrelevant.

But living here is not that bad. We just complain about everything for some reason.

I live under Tatras and I can't really complain. Mayor kicked out gypsies from city few years back so I only see them lurking in containers. Nature is close, hills all around, shopping centers are in the city.

And I can travel a lot from here. I often visit Poland.

Yes Slovakia and Slovenia meme countries should not exist. Make Austria and Hungary great again.

If only you guys got along with Serbs you could unite the Balkans and become a powerful force which might one day save western civilization.

But unfortunately you are all slaves and can't rise above petty bullshit, so you like all east euros are doomed to poverty and irrelevency

Z Popradu si? Minule pred Tescom banda cigánov stála. Až sa mi žlč zdvihla zo žalúdka. Taký pekný výhľad a zrazu taký hnus.

>1918
>Czechs want to get out of Austria-Hungary
>Realise that if they breake away just like that, 30-40% of population of Bohemia will be Germans
>Germans do not want to be minority in the new created state and they would most likely do a lot of trouble if they made up such a huge minority
>Czech realise that they have their retarded eastern cousins
>Travel to Slovakia to give Slovaks offer to create a state together
>1918 Slovakia is basically still in medieval times
>No roads, no electicity, no health care, plague everywhere, there are like three people in the whole country who can read and write, people are still affraid of fire and live in caves, you get the idea
>Czechs desperately try to find someone who will not throw shit at them and who can write
>Finally find someone
>Create Czechoslovakia
>Somewhat Carpathian Ruthenia joins as well but no one really cares so everyone just goes along with it

Pretty much what happened

>90's
We had bad times in 90's, mafia was everywhere and goverment was Kosovo tier. Now we might have them arrested soon.

>English
Yeah, reason is simple. Germany is closer, work is closer, but that is for idiots which finish some shitty high school. Getting a job isn't actually that hard when you know what to study.
>Gypsies
Yeah they are fucking cancer. But they don't really go to cities that much. They just live in their shitholes in villages (if you can call them villages). They only lurk into cities in times when state gives them money.

>If only you guys got along with Serbs you could unite the Balkans

youtube.com/watch?v=8eAQp6D0onk

i found this video fucking hilarious, look at the leftist fags

Those are Romanian/Hungarian gypsies in vans.
I don't fucking know what they do there.

They are near Tesco every single day since last year. They had a winter break and now they are back.

Where can I sign in?
I don't need to understand your language it's just like in germany

and they could be ten times more successful than we

kys

my family is from Slovakia

What I meant is that he confused Slovakia with Slovenia. What Slovakia got to do with Serbs?

If only our gypsies stayed in villages too. Kinda envy you Slovakbro.

I guess they got lucky.

Transported with Hungarian jews?

Before war we had 89000 jews, after approx 30000. Atleast historican in museum told me.

meant to

I was in Bratislava for new year. Love your country. There is a lot of croatian influences in Bratislava.

debil

There is that exception...

Luník IX in Košice. It's part of city.
Unfortunately everyone thinks that gypsies live in cities because of that place.

In my area they live in these shitholes.

Based. You are one of few European countries that didn't recognize Kosovo (why?)

man o man i love this country whenever i feel like theres too many fucking black shit on the streets i just drive like 1.5hrs and then go to caffees or restaurants in bratislava = 100% white, beautiful, please stay that way

my great grandma went through the kastner train with her brother all the other died tho we don't know what exactly ha pend with them and.
they were from the town of kosice
is kocise considered a good city in Slovakia?

Post-com-bloc shithole with rampant corruption going up all the way to the highest placed polticians. Jealous people doing the hardest bidding for shittiest pay, shittalking at pubs but never standing up for themselves. Mind-boggingly beautiful women, walking down the main street in summer of any given city, you will get neck pains from not knowing where to look first. Definitely the highest percentage of beautiful women per capita, possibly even above Hungary and Czechia. People trying hard to be proud of their country, even though they work shitty jobs for shittier pay and the politicians are selling the land from underneath their asses for the last few decades, including some of the most breath-taking scenery and historic monuments in yurop (Krasna Horka). Hockey players were THE SHIT before, now they are just shit. Country doesnt support its own, except if you have something to give in return (no young family housing benefits anymore, just tax return frauds).

tl;dr a mix of fun, living, vibrant culture and bitter, draged-down remains of a communist system working just to feed the higher-ups at the price of the common mans dignity. You have to be self made and buy a cheap property near hungarian borders, without regards of outside opinions, then you might be happy.

t. born and raised for 20 something years, emmigrating for a better life

Probably because they have a big hungarian minority in the south, so they see the same threat.

Proud Slovak American here. Always wanted to visit my homeland.

Yes, because of that.

There was Slovak National Party in lead of goverment then. They feared Hungarian minority rising and they were pro-serbian.

Pahahahahaha

Can you advise any book covering Slovakian history between 10th century and it's actual independence?

Yes, your family was lucky. Hungarian train.
Slovakians started transports way earlier.

Košice city is nice, good history and city centrum aswell. Just remember that you dont want to even think about Luník IX and you are good.

lol, you think you're just memeing, but I shit you not, there are villages in the most north-eastern part of our magnificent nations that have people believing in magic, curses, fairies and shit like that. I had a Rusyn friend from there and he told me that when someone looked bad at him or any other family member that his mother would do this crazy pagan-like curse deletion spell that involved drinking ash mixed with water and some other crap. They also do thing like sweep every chimney during st. Lucy's day 12 time to get rid of the evil spirits or cover all mirrors when someone dies (also keep the corpse for a few days so the spirit can depart - all windows are open, so it doesn't stay in the house). Crazy shit, also it's not even a big deal when someone is galloping on horseback or has a herd of sheep on a neighboring hill. It's like a small Ukraine in Slovakia.
So you may joke around, but imagine how it actually looked like a hunderd years ago.

I have a Slovakian qt gf who read soe of this thread. Find yourself one fast

because of hungarian minority, so there wont be some kind of hungarian ministate in Komarno etc. Tho nowadays, Hungarians arent really a problem, since most of them are Hungarians only on the paper (Gypsies taking HUngarian nationality because of benefits from hungarian governmnent)

Damn, Slobro. Slovakia reminds me a lot of my country. Almost no difference where I was there.

Nice bait m8.

10th century.. Just slavs living under Hungarian kingdom after fall of Greater Moravia.
Then just find a book about Ľudovít Štúr.

austria stay quiet

>rural version of Czechs
>Hockey in decline
>Lunik 9
>Hamsik

this is what pops up to my mind when I hear Slovakia

dont give them (you) you fucking fgt

Thanks. Slovaks often visit Croatia for same reason (and beaches ofcourse). People are kind and nice when they find out that you are slovak.

Slovak here. One day I will move back.

Unless the EU cucks Slovakia as well, which will be the day I give up my citizenship and become a burger.
I hope that will never happen.

Oh Slovakia, you are still our younger sister ;)

Shut up, Magyar

Don't be such a butthurt fag Jano. Pepíks have some dank memes, you gotta know how to take a joke. This inability to make fun of oneself reminds me of niggers, they always get butt-blasted with everything even remotely offensive to their soft weak pride.

We can always blame Hungarians for shitty situation in Slovakia then.

I am a history geek tbqh and genuinely wonder how your life was like during Hungarian rule

It's not that easy to find information on that period of time in internet

I love it how we have 20 threads of Eastern Europeans patting themselves on the back for being poor enough as to avoid immigration.

I'll see you guys in the next BASED X thread.

Why did Slovakia adopted the euro? The other V4 refuse it.

newfag spotted..

I think slav girls are qts

Mindig nevetek mikór a Csehek mondják hogy milyen piszkos mongól magyar fasz vagyok és én igazán is tudok magyarul. Elkezdek rokton beszélni és csak úgy néznek a pofályukal kinyitva.
Come home white men.

do you know about the Slovakian citizenship laws would be nice having a backup citizenship considering where i live and all

>those fake skidmark eyebrows
dropped.

In early 10th-20th century it wasn't that bad.

Land was mostly ruled by few guys which were doining what they wanted. They had their own kingdom in kingdom.

Soon time after Ottomans took most of Hungary, Bratislava was sort of "capital" of habsburg monarchy.
Then in 17th/18th century magyarization started. Hungarians tried to destroy folk culture and "language", because they wanted hungarians only in their land. This magyarization took nearly 100 years.

In that time we had Ľudovít Štúr and people like him which wanted own nation with it's own langauge and culture.
So they created language from all the dialects in land. Czechs helped with it iirc. And they sort of created national identity.

>I am a history geek tbqh and genuinely wonder how your life was like during Hungarian rule

Slovaks were treated like second-class citizens.
They would be punished if they were caught praying in Slovak, for example.

My grandma told me a lot of stories when I was a kid. Some of her own and also many passed down from her parents and grandparents.

It is sad that all the old people have died out, because there truly was a lot of unique history that happened in those regions from a perspective that no one else shared. Unfortunately, not much of it was recorded and today it would probably be taboo anyway because much of conflicts with the standard Western narrative.

I have been told and overheard all kinds of things about the Nazis, Russians, Jews, World War I, Hungary, and such that will be lost to history now.

Why not? Slovenia is a wonderful country, and Slovakia is doing things right. We'll see in 50 years, when western europe is 30% muslim and we will still be white.

What I wanted to say is that, we only missed one language everyone would use.

Most people spoke in various dialects.
F.e word potato got like 5-6 versions for each region.

>Come home white men.

It is very tempting, believe me.

My family even has an apartment there still, in case any of us ever want to go back.

Fuck sake I can't write.
I mean that each region got it's own version of that word.

the ice cream bar Koun in Bratislava is GOAT.
Also has qts working there