Shitskin civilians must be tortured

1) we need several hundred Auschwitz style extermination camps for muslim Untermenschen world wide ; an employmentz program for our redneck personal , torture experts and exterminaton manager

I'd work pro bono.

Hello CIA

too bad you guys cant even control the crazy coal burners of germany ,remove kebab first and your autism and be a fucking man, i will gladly slap your shit any day fag

You wont even have to pay me

>torture experts
i'm good at that. I usually just cut their balls off and let them bleed out, but always looking for more practice

Come back then u learn how to kill 1 fat lunie with 100 man and not miss anyone in process weakling, "slapper" lul, m

Deluded German cuck wanting to do evil as always

I'll volunteer for any button pushing, shoving, trigger pressing, etc. "morally ambiguous" shit that death row prison guards have issues with.

Disclaimer: all posts made by this IP are political satire, they are protected by the first amendment and in no way represent threats of physical violence or calls to action for others to do the same, any personal information associated with this IP being given any person or entity without explicit permission from myself shall be viewed both as harassment and a terroristic threat, and shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law

Get fukd CIA

the man was a fucking paid actor YOU HAVE TO BE A FUCKING RETARD TO NOT SEE IT

But first all the Reds, Greens, Antifa scum and leftist commies must go. They are the enablers of Islam and terror

There is a very easy way to deal with the shitskins problem.

1. Remove all free stuff and social security for them, by doing so alot of europes shitskins will go back to their dark pits where they come from. By doing so, around 40-50% will leave within 5 years.
2. The shitskins that stays go to the extermination camp. If they dont go there, death squads will deal with them on sight.

cringe. a russian wehraboo pandering to a chest-thumping german cuckold. remember kid, westerners will always despise, berate and hate you more than muslims no matter how many roa posters you hang on the wall in your bungalow

And what would this do? Create a state religion that mechanizes what you accuse the muslims of being? Oughta work out well.

You're why everyone hates Germans. You go from welcoming the worst degeneracy and not even having the courage to speak up against it, to killing the people you complacently invited in.

Take a stand now and stop being such a cuck and our civilization won't have to care if a few % aren't like us. US in the 50's was pretty fucking great. A few % different didn't hurt us at all. We just need to be in charge of our societies and let the shitskins have theirs.

You start up death camps and you put off normies, whole religions and governments get used against you. Your people will end up in civil war and smashed... again.

No,anyone with brown eyes.

I'll joine but only because I need a job

You think the CIA gives a shit about your legal disclaimer or that your posts are "political satire"?? jesus christ man, they hide the FUCKING COURT WHERE THEY ISSUE THE WARRANT, you really think they dutifully disclose evidence? Shit man, everybody on Sup Forums is probably NSA logged already. Your only hope is to shitpost so much it overwhelms their data centers. And now you respect the aussie and the leaf so much more, don't you?

Commie faggot kys

Looks like Hans is going to jail for a while

>Auschwitz style extermination camps

for the last time, there were not """""""extermination camps"""""".

you must be retarded to think that CIA cares about degenerate neckbeards on a manga board

>Auschwitz-style extermination camps
so forced labour camps?

Top kek and your government is feeding for free the kebab eaters and you are a jobless cuck and maybe an underage faggot who confused this board with my little politics

every neo nazi on this board is a fucking joke and trumptards too and

Fuck off with organizing things and start chopping. Always the same with you, all talk and no action. Führer's dead, let his sacrifice not be in vain and do what he told us. THE PEOPLE ARE GERMANY AND NO ONE ELSE.

Time we all act like it!!!

Where did you see me pandering to anyone dumbass, im having fun with beaner. You payed cucks from Olgino just cant stop with your dumb "mighty mother russia surrounded by enemies" propaganda bullsh1t, take aa hike back to sosach nobody wants you here prostitute.

You realise that you will go to jail for this post, hans?

why would we put them up in camps with soccer, theatre, commissaries, paid work, swimming pools and other luxaries if we hate them so much? they pretty much get that in these rapefugee camps already.

Hi shareblue. Now fuck off.

>Implying my original post wasnt a shitpost for exactly the reason you mentioned

Get on my level kid

Nobody hates Russians over here, trust me
Your government isnt liked here though

hell yah op even if you are CIA im still onboard with this. Sign me up asap.

BRD is a kike corp. There are no jails here, nor any govt whatsoever. The whole construct is illegal so we can do what we want.
And will, I am sure

holy fuck dat roast .
u definitly /ourguy

Understandable. Have a great day.

I wonder how many tons of coal the Muslim population would the able to replace?

They call it "Reichsbürger", typical shlomo aids. Highest court this corp has to offer ruled the Germany from 1917 did not persih, it is only unable to act as it is occupied by the ZOG

>Come back then u learn how to kill 1 fat lunie
He is now partially paralyzed and will be thrown into jail (he will be lynched then killed there). Such win.

finally a german poster i can agree with

Zionist States of America (ZSA) and Israhell need to get nuked first, only the Europe can struggle itself free from their (((Islamic))) grip. The Beast and the Whore will die soon enough. No one with at least one brain cell left gives a fuck what some ((cuck)) has to say on the Internerd

Bravo! Bravo!

What's it like in Easter Europe, Hungarybro? Everything I know about it (not including during or prior to WWII) I got entirely from Bosnia and Kosovo. It seems like the kind of place you could literally call for RWDS and no one would give a fuck.

Well... pic related

Basically, no one would give a fuck as long as you keep it low key and don't disturb the big business (mafia).

A former SWAT and military officer slipped on TV that an arab tried to rape a girl a decade ago, waaay before the migrant shit started, and there were 70 bodies in the morgue within a week, all arabs. The government and media did not report it since we were trying to play nice for our EU membership.

Finally, Hans got his balls back. Sorry for getting in your way before

No. We need Muslims broadcasting torture 24-7 of various Europeans and Americans into every television, randomly cutting in as Ahmed is cutting out someone's heart or burning them alive.

Gore is literally a redpill when you can't look away.

Oh here's not something you see every day, a german goy shilling for his kike masters

That's not even the point you dumb moron

It took a whole Mexican village to take out 1 fucking guy, and he even managed to kill 1 of yours. Pretty sure if he wasn't paralyzed he would be crowned king in jail.

test

I dream of the day we have ethnic cleansing operations management degree for the glorious task that we will undertake