Brit/pol/ - Sup Forums Vote labour -ووٹ لیبر Edition

>Suicide bomber strikes at Manchester Arena: Twenty-two people are killed and 59 injured in terrorist attack
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4531940/Emergency-services-rush-Manchester-Arena.html

>Sir Roger Moore has passed away
twitter.com/sirrogermoore/status/867005447018086400 (embed)

>Dianne Abbott expressed support for IRA and said she "couldn't identify as British"
breitbart.com/london/2017/05/21/diane-abbott-expressed-support-ira-height-troubles/

>Jeremy Corbyn refuses to condemn the IRA five times
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/21/shock-poll-shows-jeremy-corbyn-narrowing-gap-theresa-may-tories/

>EU will force every member state to adopt Euro by 2025
express.co.uk/news/world/807762/Eurozone-Brussels-Hungary-Poland-Czech-Republic-Croatia-Romania-Bulgaria

>The absence of a trade agreement with the EU should not concern us – there are swift, practical ways to overcome possible issues.
conservativehome.com/platform/2017/05/what-would-wto-mean-2-christopher-howarth-financial-services-and-data-sharing-can-be-managed-without-a-deal.htm
>Conservative and Unionist Party Manifesto:
conservatives.com/manifesto

>Labour Party Manifesto:
labour.org.uk/index.php/manifesto2017

>Liberal Democrat Manifesto:
libdems.org.uk/manifesto

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4D2qcbu26gs
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/police-smash-isis-terror-plot-8578197
youtube.com/watch?v=Rket4xvu_ac&t=0s
archive.is/S7Six
manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/manchester-arena-bombing-live-attack-13075807
youtube.com/watch?v=Tul76y8cNoQ
schoolsweek.co.uk/conservatives-free-breakfast-pledge-costed-at-just-7p-per-meal/
youtube.com/watch?v=v4KEFeWNSB8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Counter-terrorism_in_Singapore
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jemaah_Islamiyah
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Brits in Ulster are being bred into the sea. we're fucked. I really do think the best thing to do is to move back to Scotland and try to save the union there.

DRIVE THEM OUT
R
I
V
E

T
H
E
M

O
U
T

Fuck all Muslims

I feel like killing myself

Stop being rich.

MADCHESTER CLASSIC INCOMING, SPEAKERS UP BOYS:

youtube.com/watch?v=4D2qcbu26gs

KATY NO!

BAN ISLAM
>BAN ISLAM
BAN ISLAM
>BAN ISLAM
BAN ISLAM
>BAN ISLAM
BAN ISLAM
>BAN ISLAM
BAN ISLAM
>BAN ISLAM
BAN ISLAM
>BAN ISLAM
BAN ISLAM
>BAN ISLAM
BAN ISLAM
>BAN ISLAM
BAN ISLAM
>BAN ISLAM
BAN ISLAM
>BAN ISLAM
BAN ISLAM
>BAN ISLAM
BAN ISLAM
>BAN ISLAM
BAN ISLAM
>BAN ISLAM
BAN ISLAM
>BAN ISLAM
BAN ISLAM
>BAN ISLAM
BAN ISLAM
>BAN ISLAM
BAN ISLAM
>BAN ISLAM

first for this melancholy angel

Im going out canvassing for the Conservative party on Thursday - AMA.

>Multiculturalism doesn't wor-

Explain Singapore Stormfags, most multicultural state in the world and the most safe, least levels violence or terrorism

nothing will change, deportations will never occur
you will never outbreed the immigrants
out of touch morons here constantly thinking it will get better and talk big about fucking people up irl you will not do shit apart from sit at home and type on your fucking keyboard about shit you will never do yourself

it's all over you can't be saved swallow the blackpill and enjoy

remember to vote dup

See ()

Debate me faggots

>In Islamic Britain, Kebab removes you!

Time for Remigration...

Chinks aren't people

How the FUCK are you "fascist" (I actually cringed) when literally ALL you do is quietly play Rammstein and Nazi march songs through your headphones, TERRIFIED that any black or muslim guy in the gym might hear it and knock seven shades of shit out of you? You wouldn't even WHISPER your views. Stop pretending you're some "crusader", you're a cringeworthy 18 year old KID who has to take ANXIETY MEDICINE (FUCKING LMAO) because your parents (and society) think you're weird to the point of ILLNESS. LMFAO.

Lmfao. It's hilarious, because despite the talk, you're TERRIFIED of us. Lmfao. You KNOW this is true, you KNOW you're nothing more than a pathetic, shy autistic KID who LITERALLY CAN'T LOOK PEOPLE IN THE EYES LMFAO, yet of course online you're a "crusader" (I actually cringed just typing that lmfao). You BOW your head when you see me in the street, you fucking SHIT YOURSELF when you see us late at night, and you're SUCH A LITTLE BITCH THAT YOU CROSS THE STREET TO AVOID US. LMFAO.

Again - go ahead and type out a butthurt reply, but deep down you KNOW what I'm saying is true. That's what makes it so hilarious - literally ALL young western european "nationalists" are scared, pathetic COWARDS. Sure, you have your little Steam groups/IRCs where you whine about "the shitskins", you bitch on your little forums, but WE CONTROL YOUR STREETS. LMFAO. You are PETRIFIED to leave the house after dark, because of us. LMFAO. Aww, little suburban bitch, did the scary dark man give you a nightmare? Don't worry, just go and play Crusader Kings, you can be a real man there! LMFAO.

Fuck Labour

Because it's fucking owned by the Chinese

The Chinese run everything significant

Moreover, everyone has to obey the state, including forced conscription, AND, most importantly, Singapore has very little gibsmedats, therefore you HAVE to integrate.

It was 57 injured this morning, another 63 got injured?

Sinn fein denouncing blowing up kids was fucking ironic i'll tell you that

Sounds like it's time for you to man up and start taking care of yourself more lad.

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/police-smash-isis-terror-plot-8578197

Sick of hearing all these stories of kindness and goodwill and people standing in solidarity

They're trying to make it seem like that's all it takes to beat terrorists

The only people demanding real solutions are being called racist
Fuck this country, I'm voting UKIP now

Could include minor injuries form the hectic evacuation

tommy robinson on fire in this video, very passionate

youtube.com/watch?v=Rket4xvu_ac&t=0s

So you agree it's not a problem to do with religion/race at all?

Maybe if the tories invested into mental healthcare or national service we wouldn't have these issues.

Makes you think eh?

Whos listening to LBC
raging right now

>Associating with queers.

You're a disgrace.

Always archive known clickbait sources. If site, dump on archive.is; if youtube video, rewrite domain in link to hooktube.com

archive.is/S7Six

>voting for this
Britain is over

reminder to ignore tourists from plebbit making babby's first troll attempt

manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/manchester-arena-bombing-live-attack-13075807

>feel

don't be a soft lad.

General Election campaign to remain suspended

That's their weakest hit by a long way in my opinion.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tul76y8cNoQ

Enjoy your enrichment mainlanders

>lets not talk about particular mosques
cut out for me after that

>Conservatives’ free breakfast pledge ‘costed at just 7p per meal’
schoolsweek.co.uk/conservatives-free-breakfast-pledge-costed-at-just-7p-per-meal/

this girl ran off with a arab guy and started wearing the burqa
some woman dropping redpills muslims

A non-virtue signalling celeb. How bout that?

redpilled caller on LBC

For every 1 Tommy, there's 1000s of brainwashed liberals.

IF YOU VOTE FOR THE LEFT
YOU GET BEREFT

I've just told you why you are wrong. Singapore isn't multicultural, it's run by the Chinese.

There are many other reasons why to, including the fact they don't get sandniggers and niggers in Singapore. But it's most importantly a testament to free market capitalism, which means you either integrate or leave.

We need LESS government not more to make any form of integration work

Shame he's a cunt

They eat dogs as part of their national service, only black dogs though for some reason. NS builds unity. Also, top IQs.

Someone is saying we need to make the terrorist watchlist public

wtf the election is on 8th june

Well isn't that interesting...

Biggest wahabbi mosque in Europe is in Dublin m8.

One failed attack in 80yrs is hardly comparable is it?

Especially considering they have MORE Muslims than us per population

Exactly so race is not a factor

he's a beta fuck just like brit/pol
being pushed around by the Bull

Don't care much for Morrisey, the filthy bender cunt, but at least he's taking a stand for the right thing.

VOTE CORBYN

Singapore HAS to be multicultural out of economic and social need. The fertility rate in Singapore is 1.24, one of the lowest in the world. If they didn't bring immigrants into the country it wouldn't exist in 50 years time.

Dublistan is not Ulster lad

Different country m8

Race is a factor, you can't integrate with niggers and sand niggers

PAUL JOSEPH WATSON HOSTING THE ALEX JONES SHOW ON HIS ONES

youtube.com/watch?v=v4KEFeWNSB8

SOME GREAT BROADCASTING

he can be surprisingly based. shame about the music though

>Fuck this country, I'm voting UKIP now
No UKIP candidate where I am.

It's in order to instil passivity and powerlessness. Also to make a virtue of not caring about the attack at all, to normalise it. They condemn any sort of anger or solution because a emboldened citizenry is hard for the state to control, and they work against this by shaming those who feel anger and a desire for action by making it seem to be the terrorist's goals.

This powerlessness is however, ironically, the very thing the Islamists want.

Don't care lol

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Counter-terrorism_in_Singapore

They've had quite a few m80.

And yet they have more brown people then us, much less crime

How the fuck was that an original post

He's right

Singapore is also quasi-fascist and whips people for littering and chewing gum.

SOW SHUL METEOR

If Tommy is ever in Norwich I'll make a point of going down to see him just for the chance of decking a liberal who gives him shit.

I know, but he's sharing an Island with them and they have free movement.

What does standing in solidarity mean anyway? What does it accomplish? There are still regular terror attacks, so what's the point of standing for something if it doesn't accomplish anything?

>why does this fascist dictatorship work so well?

As they should do

Chavs and druggies should not be tolerated

That and integration is forced upon people in a way that would be unthinkable in the UK. Schooling, housing, even employment is subject to strict quoatas ensuring a balance of ethnicities and nationalities, forcing these groups to interact and prevent enclaves forming. No way in shit that would be allowed in the UK though, mind you

>brown

we are talking about South East Asians here, not violent sand niggers

A Labour voter talking about Singapore is the peak of irony

You are a Marxist piece of shit, which is not wanted there

MAINE STREAM METEORS ABSOLUTALY KILLED THUH DINOSAUROUS

Also, might want to check out these guys:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jemaah_Islamiyah

We need to build a wall and make the taigs pay for it.

good old Thomas Stamford.

IMAJUN MY SHUCK

Based body builder

You won't want to admit it lads, but the pain and sadness you've been feeling since last night is exactly the same sort of pain and sadness that Muslims in the Middle East have felt a hundred times over in the past decade. Now do you understand why so many people join ISIS? Can you blame them? The solution to this problem must be twofold. Yes, we must step up security and do everything we can to rid our country of the Muslim influence. Secondly, we must withdraw from the Middle East and stop fighting illegal wars that only profit (((them))). Keep our defences strong, and let the Muslim world do whatever sort of medieval shit to themselves that they want. It's not our world, it's not our problem.

Honestly, the tied is changing. Leftists always make the most noise when these soughts of things happen, to make sure no one questions their worldview. It won't last forever.

>those pakis standing behind the BBC reporter,
The fucking nerve

So this pic is designed to get pakis who can't read English to vote for their gibs, can't we appropriate this and trick them and idiot leftists who don't know party symbols into voting conservative?

What a guy!

seeing the reaction of lefties to yesterday's attack today has sickened me. im only young but since ive been able to vote ive always voted labour. that ends from today onwards until they get their shit together. i can no longer associate myself with these fucking KEKS they actually make me sick. its been a long time coming and now it has finally happened i have actually fucking flipped.

i need to get away from Sup Forums before i go full 14/88

Christ learn to write

FUCK OFF COMMIES

Reminder that pathetic losers in this thread will vote Labour just because their mommy and daddy told them to.