IQ

Is it really as relevant as he says ?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garett_Jones

Other urls found in this thread:

en.eurasianhouse.net/modul/articlewrite.asp?id=45
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Look at Africa then look at Europe and East Asia and tell me what you think

2smart4southamerica

IQ is the measures if someone is going to be a good worker and where they should be placed. That's what the French invented it for.

But if you have an IQ lower than KoKo you should be breed with whites or asians. Just jews

IQ is only an attribute that determines how fast and easily you can learn and understand something.

A person with a lower IQ can do the same job as someone with a higher IQ, it will only take him longer to learn it, and will require more effort.

Stormniggers have low IQs, btw.

I don't know, you tell me shlomo

I didn't type that... wtf happened?

>Implying China has the highest IQ in the world

>Stormniggers have low IQs, btw.
You're from Mexico. I wouldn't talk shit about IQs

This right here

He says the exact opposite you taco nigger.

>Jones has also argued that certain sectors requiring very high quality work and with very low error-tolerance can only exist and thrive given access to a high-IQ population, because in such sectors, it is not possible to replace a single high-IQ worker by multiple low-IQ workers and achieve the same output.

Bigger genetic pool.

Look at how fucking stupid the Arabs and other Muslim races are.

IQ below 70 is mental retardation, i know a lot of people who are from

you can learn to do better at IQ tests.

(1) Lynn/Vanhanen is widely disputed for cherrypicking their sources and being biased in their study. A more accurate IQ would be 80 for African countries.
(2) An average African has the same IQ as white people did a century ago

So how is left side of pic related better than right side of pic related? And if population is directly how IQ is positively effected, then why are places like Brazil and India full of people who barely qualify to NOT be considered mentally retarded?

>who are from

Both statements are false.

If you believe they are true, source them

A stormnigger obviously ignores the difference between individuals and groups, thank you for confirming so.

The only thing he's said is that you cannot attain the same output using workers with low IQ, my statement is very clear cut. What sectors is he talking about?

My statement remains, a person with a lower IQ can so the same things as someone with a higher IQ, it just takes him longer to master them and fully understand them.

>your country
>less than 85

REEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKIN NUKE MY COUNTRY!

This Frenchie has to be either a chinky or a kebab. Well spoken Lativanon. I heard the WW2 memorial day got cancelled because of a bunch of cucked lefties complaining about Nazism. The fuck was up with that?

It's interesting to see how Asian countries have a high IQ but, at the same time, they're still nationalistic and still have high self preservation mechanisms and don't give in to leftist cuckoldry, in comparison to Western Europe and North America. Just goes to show how cancerous Cultural Marxism is for societies.

Aeronautics / space, defense, security and so on

>the books and their argument have been roundly criticized on methodological and analytical grounds: for some countries, test samples were very small or unrepresentative, different tests were used by different researchers conducting the test surveys, measurements of intelligence stem from different years (although the authors tried to correct for this), and missing data was estimated by using unweighted arithmetic means used for neighboring countries with similar people

>Rindermann (2007) writes that the mixture of many different tests and the occasionally unclear representativeness of the samples seem to be the most serious problems. Furthermore, the measurement years vary, which is problematic because of the Flynn effect. Using the same adjustment for all nations is likely sometimes incorrect because, since the 1970s, developing nations have seen higher increases than the developed world. The method of averaging neighboring countries to estimate for the many nations that did not have measured IQs, while having a high correlation (0.92) with the measured results in the case of the 32 nations that changed from the estimated to the measured categories between the two books, is likely problematic since some research indicates that the absence of IQ tests indicates conditions such as poverty or war that may affect IQs. In addition, some errors in the data have been observed

I don't think Lynn's data are wrong. It's probably because there's still a lot of malnutrition in Africa, which lowers their iq (environmental effects).
Their potential average IQ is likely to rise to 80s when malnutrition mostly is eradicated.

China just sends in test scores from their richest districts. Not relevant to the conversation though.

>"For instance, Lynn and Vanhanen (2006) accorded a national IQ of 69 to Nigeria on the basis of three samples (Fahrmeier, 1975; Ferron, 1965; Wober, 1969), but they did not consider other relevant published studies that indicated that average IQ in Nigeria is considerably higher than 70 (Maqsud, 1980a,b; Nenty & Dinero, 1981; Okunrotifa, 1976). As Lynn rightly remarked during the 2006 conference of the International Society for Intelligence Research (ISIR), performing a literature review involves making a lot of choices. Nonetheless, an important drawback of Lynn (and Vanhanen)'s reviews of the literature is that they are unsystematic."

It's almost as if the preservation of your home-culture and race is a GOOD thing. You Serbs had the right idea in the 90s. Clinton bombed the wrong guys. I don't know how much it means coming from an American Nip, but I am sorry we stopped you guys from saving Europa, or at the very least the Balkans..

>china
>high IQ

Oh that's true. Damn Chinks will do anything to manipulate the system (or currency, if you were /ourguy a year ago) Whatever the case, we can kill them all in the race-war right? Damn animals are better than the filthy chinks.

The average African IQ is 80
Lynn just cherrypicked his sources. Other analysis have shown that the average IQ in Africa is around 80

>However, the study also did its own literature review on the average IQ of sub-Saharan Africans. It did not find as low a value as the book, below 70, but the estimated average value of 82 is still low compared to industrialized nations
t. A systematic literature review of the average IQ of sub-Saharan Africans by Jelte M. Wicherts and colleagues

So, why are Westerners so susceptible to leftist trick and Asians are not? I'm fully aware that more money and a prosperous society produce more conformism and as a result people don't think that much about those "evil" and 'medieval" things like nationalism, tradition, etc. But why are Asians not affected by that? I ask because the West went to shit in two generations, a total 180 turn.

i bet u literally everything u use is made by them lol

IQ is not the sole factor for determining intelligence, but I suppose it's a large one. I don't think a corporation can make you do a standard IQ test when they interview you, but they will look at your academic history, and this is the biggest IQ test of your life. It tells them how quick you are able to learn new things, etc.

They have a different culture. China has existed for many thousands of years and their philosophers and scientists were many centuries ahead (until after the Middle Ages, when Europe advanced really fast). They've followed a few main religions/philosophies for millennia, and they rarely ever fought in wars, so the average Asian family was always much more stable and with stronger values and discipline. Socially the West is much more chaotic than Asians, because there wasn't ever any stability in Europe/America

That's irrelevant to the argument. Just because some poor, low IQ fuck I want to get rid of makes all my shit doesn't mean I don't want to get rid of them any less. Manufacturers can get any shitskin to do that minimal labor for them. The Chinese just happen to offer the best price because they endorse human right violations.

You seem like the type of person that openly coal-burns with statements like that. Revise your argument and try again.

Average iq in Equatorial Guinea is 59

If the average IQ in China is so high, can anyone please explain to me why they're such horrible drivers?

OK I picked the map from Lynn but there were more recent studies that show similar repartition.

such as?

>Bosnia
>80 IQ
>Croatia and Serbia
>95-100 IQ
>Greece
>95 IQ
>Albania
>80 IQ
Could someone explain what the fuck happened here? How can populations that genetically close score so differently, since DNA constitutes ~80% of IQ?

It does make sense that the average african iq would be 80 if the african-american iq is 85 (they have 1/4 white admixture). But is that for every country or it can significantly vary from one another?

Is "muh iq" the "muh dick" of neckbeards?

Why do you guys post pictures of other White people, but not of yourselves?

Chinese practically suck my dick over how good of a drive I am (glorious nippon genes makes me best shitbox racer). I think it has to do with their complete disregard for human life, reflected in about all aspects of their lives. Why care about driving when the only person to get hurt as a result of idiocy isn't you?

Muslim turks.

>These numbers came from a work carried out from 2002 to 2006 by Richard Lynn
His study was biased. Just add 20 points to all African countries to Lynn's data, and you'll get a better approximation of the average IQ. When looking at African IQ's, he cherrypicked the studies with the lowest scores, but ignored the studies that showed higher scores.

>What is comparative advantage
The US could produce more iPhones, t-shirts, etc. than China, but that would be a waste of resources. Instead, we produce high-tech goods, and buy the shittier goods from China.

>How can populations that genetically close score so differently, since DNA constitutes ~80% of IQ
Since it obviously isn't measuring IQ but development in the third world.

Although I always find it funny how people will use these """facts""" to show how stupid niggers are but then ignore how East Asians are clearly superior to whites.

Greece, Albania and Bosnia have largely mixed populations from the days of the Ottoman Empire. Croatia and Serbia have a lot of gypsies which impact on the average IQ scores quite a bit.

That's a very primitive way of thinking about genetics. Genetics isn't as simple as
>mix 1/4 white people genes
>now your person has 1/4 white people features

Both genetics and the brain is much more complicated.

But they're not. Unless you're saying those countries have sizable turkish populations - which is also false - and wouldn't make sense since Turkey has an avg higher than those two countries.

>East Asians are clearly superior to whites.
Only because of the culture. If ehites were pushed to their full potential and weren't constantly subjected to an anti-intellectual, dumbing-down campaign by the media, we would exceed them by a mile.

I keep hearing this claim over and over on Sup Forums but rarely do I see any evidence for it. Feel free to post any genetic studies which showcase near-east admixture in those populations, otherwise I'll just treat it as >white shitposting.

Individually, yes. There are several variations. But wouldn't you say that, on average, that would be the case for iq?

Well, I think that it's the Austrian influence in Croatia and the Serbian northern province of Vojvodina, while the rest of Serbia and Bosnia was the Turkish influence. Austrians in Bosnia didn't stay that long, and Vojvodina was literally territory of the Austro-Hungarian Empire for God know how many years and people were able to acquire a better education. As a result Novi Sad (capital of the province) has a nickname Serbian Athens because it was the center of Serbia culture and every relevant Serbian politician, writer, painter, intellectual, etc. lived there. And today Vojvodina is the most prosperous region in Serbia (not counting Belgrade because Belgrade is the typical state capital that sucks the rest of the country in) in which people from other parts of the country are coming to study and live. If you compare the architecture and how well kept the cities from Vovodina are to that of the rest of Serbia you would think that you're looking at two different countries. And eve vilalges, villages in the rest of Serbia went to shit and are abandoned (because everyone moved to Belgrade) while in Vojvodina that's not the case. Vojvodina is not even part of the Balkans but Central Europe.

All you need to do is look at some of them to tell they're not white. The slightly brownish/olive skin, the coarse dark hair, etc.

Not exactly a genetic study, but it offers some insight into the practices and beliefs present within the Empire at the time: en.eurasianhouse.net/modul/articlewrite.asp?id=45

even*

I bet you literally everything they make was invented by us lol

No, because genes aren't linear math. Mixing one gene with another doesn't mix the results together. The different proteins in the genes interact in very complicated ways, and the brain itself is very complicated. Some animals have brains much larger than human brains, but they're still very dumb. Others have smaller brains, but they're also dumb.
If you combined bird DNA with human DNA, the resulting human won't be able to suddenly fly (or at least 1/2 fly), because every feature (such as the wings) interacts with every other feature (such as the aerodynamic bird body) to get a certain result, and not always in the same way.

Right, so you've no evidence for your claims except some bullshit anecdotal garbage.

>china 110iq
china have only 90iq by avg

So you're saying there's been a brain drain historically from parts Bosnia and Albania which has lead to their significantly lower purported IQ?

Why don't the jews just work with us and asians to exterminate the shit races
I don't get it

Photographic evidence is arguably the most reliable of all. It's a shame you haven't figured out how to use Google.

Does this clearly mixed Greek look white to you?

>shit races
actualy jews working to exterminat your shitty white race

He's greek, so for one the faggot isn't exactly living in sunny Swansea. The swarthiness of some greeks isn't evidence of any near east admixture, there are plenty of swarthy englishmen (without any welsh or irish heritage) such as Kit Harington, but you wouldn't say he's mixed.

Basically, imagine you're baking a cake.
If you decide to follow the cake recipe only 3/4th of the time, but follow a pizza recipe for 1/4th of the time, you won't get a 3/4th cake and 1/4th pizza, you'll get a disaster. This is an extreme example, because humans are 99,999% similar to each other, but the differences won't result in a linear interpolation of both features.

If what you said was true, your culture wouldn't have degenerated in the first place.

Yeah, to give you another example using Vojvodina: because it's the most prosperous region (but not Western Europe-tier ofc) people don't tend to go abroad to work and live, it still happens but not nearly as the rest of Serbia, in the rest of Serbia that's not the case, and they tend to go to Western European/North American countries at significantly higher rates. In Bosnia they are extremely prone to go and work in the West (you have entire villages where people live abroad and they only come to Bosnia in the summer) Also, Bosnia Serbs from the Serbian part of Bosnia (Republika Srpska) are coming to Vojvodina and working as constriction workers. Albanians from Albania and Kosovo are abandoning ship at alarming rates and moving to Western Europe.

140 IQ here,I have the productivity of a fucking nigger with downs who's had both his arms burnt off with napalm

White people don't tan that deep.

These Albanian kids are just swarthy, right?

You seem to not realize that whites (if we're going to pretend that that isn't just some retarded made up concept that has no relevance in Europe) constitute a spectrum of "whiteness", ranging from very fair to rather swarthy. Why is it that unbelievable that there are swarthy people of purely european origin? Especially when every genetic study done on those populations you claim to be mixed has shown that to be the case? As for your picture: the girl farthest to the left has a phenotype that lends me to believe she's possibly a gypsy, however the rest of the kids look like mostly standard "whites".

To add on my post: they look ""white"" (read: european), but their features are obviously not anglo or germanic. Doesn't mean they're mixed though.

Nice anecdotal evidence here, Einstein.

look at bulgaria then look at 33% white NYC and tell me what you think

Puerto Rico would be a bit higher if the tests took private schools into account because like 30% of the people that go to school go to private schools. Public schools here are so bad that students can literally graduate without even going to class I shit you not, so is no surprise that IQ tests would give the idea that we are only steps away from retardation.

Just from my circle of friends we all went to private schools and universities and now my friends are doctors, lawyers, programmers and one even works at congress in Washington. And I'm a programmer, got various certificates from Comptia A+, Network + and did my internship in a Microsoft Innovation Center... But none of us are part of those IQ test scores that say we are retarded.

>Do you seriously not think any mixing would have occurred?
I don't care what "makes sense", the truth isn't as simple as that. I care about empirical evidence, of which you have none.
>Since the dawn of time Europeans have acknowledged the difference between them and Africans, for example.
What's relevant here is not if Greeks are white, the term "whiteness" can be made exclusive to just germanics, while some include slavs, and so on. The issue here is whether or not Greece has any near-east admixture.

137 on repeated tests. The more a person discovers about this world and its people, the less that person will consciously want to do with it. That being said, I'm no NEET, and Nihilism is also a trap.

You're missing the forest for the trees. The best studies in this area attest to the heritable component of IQ being the aggregate of thousands of SNPs, each of which usually has a cumulative effect. There isn't much support for most variation produced SNPs (as opposed to whole genes) being dependent on some crazy conditional probability as you are suggesting. Most neurobiological factors which influence intelligence are known to either increase/decrease monotonically or generally follow a U-shaped curve: myelination, gray matter density, white matter density, long-range axons, neuro-transmitter levels, growth factors, omega-3/iodine/etc levels, sphingolipid production, etc. So if the variation between populations is overwhelmingly genetic, it would not be a poor estimate that population A*0.75 + population B*0.25 => mean of population A*0.75 + mean of population B*0.25.

how do they survive with 60 IQ before gibs how do they do it dont they forget to breathe

That's not true.Croatian average is 98

Croatia doesn't have a large gypsy population

Those are clearly gypsys

I never stated otherwise.