France? Germany? Belgium? Sweden? UK?

Who will be the first country to welcome Shariah as it's #1 ideology?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/5Qf2G
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I get the impression if things went to shit, Britain and Belgium would be the last to hold out. So it's going to be Sweden or Germany that falters first.

no bias here at all

the whole of the western world is going to have these signs every where, because WE REFUSE TO STOP IT.

stay cucked my fellow whitebois
stay weak
its all good because we will get our heads chopped the fuck off and after all that's what you were all taught in the indoctrination centers of white guilt, oh i mean public education in jewmurica.

UK and digits confirm

What and you think Swedistan has any better chances?

Sharia? Well no we don't have any muslim politicians.

Definitely France.

Memes aside, we still have a lot of proper conservative men in this country. It's just our cucks who take way too much space in the information sphere.

worst we had is a truck killing 4 people, if you want to talk about those things. You had 7/7, some nig nog beheading a solider in the middle of the street, manchester, Lee Rigby, rotterham, etc etc.

This!
takes more than rageing online to stop islam.

Our green party was the third biggest party just a couple of years ago. Then it was infiltrated by islamists and now they're unlikely to even stay in parliament after next election.

For your sake you better hope Jimmie gets more power in 2018.

Central London has 5 buildings operating under sharia law

I think we Swedes should just tell our thoughts about issues like immigration and feminism, lets say. I do it, not a single fucker dares to tell me right and act though about it.

I even openly mock feminism, our immigration policies and our mealymouthed approach to serious issues like the problem with Islam. And to my surprise people react positively to this, not rarely they joins in and agree that things are bad.

So I don't Sweden is going to be suffering from Sharia Law but France will, and so too will Germany and Canada.

More power than in 2014? SD will at least double their votes since then, and M has opened up to cooperating with them.

Don't forget that a major conservative politician jumped ship and joined SD.

I talked to a guy in the conservatives (Moderaterna) and he told me that his party is filled with people critical of our immigration politics. He claimed that more than half of active conservative politicians in Stockholm own Tino's Massutmaningen Things are looking good.

>Don't forget that a major conservative politician jumped ship and joined SD.
That guy was a nobody, just some random MP.

From the sound of it people acted as a shift had occurred. In the least it signals that the conservatives are bleeding people directly, in the open, members to SD. All good far I'm concerned.

>I get the impression if things went to shit, Britain and belgium would be the last to hold out.

says the one who just got bombed by amed and having a muslim mayor in your capital city.

Yeah but Britain arrests those people, in Sweden being arrested while also being Muslim is a hate crime.

you cant arrest suicide bombers.

Saudi Arabia

Austria
archive.is/5Qf2G

France is the least religious and the staunchest defender of secularism in Europe. You'll be sucking Mohamed's dick long before we accept sharia controlled zone.

The UK already has official sharia controlled zones so obviously it will be them closely followed by you.

United States of America

and pray tell how the secular rule of france is upheld in all of your ZUS ("zone urbaine sensible") ?