Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kaI1iukdPK4
youtube.com/watch?v=Rket4xvu_ac
youtube.com/watch?v=YfIAQnzkM_U
infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Manliest manlet of the Inbred Kingdom

They need to bring in Tommy to COBRA.

they will try to get him with a 'botched robbery' any day now.
england and australia rely on silence unlike the U.S who at least try to hide their crimes from plain sight.

He's the kind of man that makes me wish my people would square away their differences brits like Tommy.

If we let England fall we all fall.

hats off for tommy

>truth bombs
>"andy burnham, the MP for manchester"
kek

his got a lot of people donating to him now so he can afford to air his views without fear of police stitch ups..

youtube.com/watch?v=kaI1iukdPK4

Burnham is the mayor.

After hearing out his story and checking out the facts my self i can only pity the man for what he suffered through and hope he can push ahead.

We need those kinds of people here as well.

the last 15 seconds were gold

i genuinely believe he has more to fear from the police than muslims at this point.
i feel like we will hear that he resisted arrest and was shot by police in his own home.

>are

fucking what?

Falling on deaf ears Tommy, we won't take action until it's too late.

There is nothing wrong with being Muslim, Christian, Jewish, or Atheist.
People should be friendly and courteous alongside Muslims and other people.
People should not hate Muslims and other people.

Pretty sure he's MI6

This is all bollocks. You get a hoaxed event, then you get dickheads like this winding people up as part of the psy-op. They fake the news all the time, and shill people into fighting each other. Google 'crisis actors' and learn about what they are, and what they do.

No, he reported how the met made him an offer...

It's funny, growing up as a bluepill cuck I believed this man was a domestic terrorist thanks to the biased media slandering him

Now I think he's the man we all need, putting himself in danger to prove all this. What a legend.

I agree, I would genuinely be interested to know who was ordering all the hit jobs on him.
They need to be named and shamed.

meme version of our

Yes, you're right. And I suppose you think mayor and MP are in any way the same thing?

I love Brits. You may be the Eternal Anglo, but at least you have guts.

I btfo him on Twitter. He deleted his tweet.

Just leave Tommy, come to America. I'm sure you'll be able get a green card. Europe is done. They don't have the stomach to fight anymore.

he is a mp in manchester is he not, someone's getting heated after a terrorist attack and all you focus on is semantics you english lit sub-human twat.

This. The news coverage coming out of England the past few hours, which is entirely focused on interviewing peaceful Muslims has convinced me finally that it's truly over. Europe is lost. Come across the pond, Bongs. American girls like your accents and we won't mind if you marry them and make white babies. You can buy all the guns you want and we won't give you too much of a hard time about the whole 1776 thing.

>tfw unironically looking at zillow every day
some rural properties are less than $50k and around $500 annual tax.
is this real?, can i just buy that house and live there?

Shamed? For ordering hit jobs on a fucking British patriot? What's wrong with you? Those people should be put on trial and hanged. At this point western politicians literally deserve their own Nuremberg trials.

>a civic nationalist zionist cock sucker
>doing a bit or a civic nationalist zionist cock sucker media including people like (((Ezra Isaac Levant)))
With Jews you lose guys, remember that.

>is this real?, can i just buy that house and live there?
Yes

no. you have to come here legally.

mup da doo
let me tell u

whats the catch?, am i allowed to install solar panels and water tanks?
how do homeless people still exist?

Yep as long as you pay your property tax and have all your immigration papers squared away, that's about all there is to it. Welcome to Freedomland.

Good Goy!!!

yeah man. it's cheap as fuck to live outside of cities in most of America.

after this Manchester attack and the media response I think it might be time for you guys to leave. it's just heartbreaking seeing Orwellian practices used against the native citizens. For your future generations sake you should seriously consider crossing the Atlantic.

You can live the redneck dream. Fuck the house, just drag a trailer there.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Rket4xvu_ac

Needs moar spittle. I can't take this beta cuck srsly

West is doomed as long as we have food in our belly and tv to watch. The muslims aren't wrong when they say we are like sheep for the slaughter.

I ain't watchin' Rabbi Media. I wish Tommy the best, but they are subverters and our enemies.

leaf

There's a few counties that have or have tried to ban water collection systems (it's fucking retarded) but for the most part, yeah.
>how do homeless people still exist?
Shit's usually in poor areas without many career opportunities.

already have a 10 year visa and i never committed a crime, plus i have an actual reason to 'seek asylum' from australia.
i could probably get a citizenship easier than a muzzie in sweden.

Based brit.

FUCK OFF, THEY'RE FULL

>rebel media

Agreed. And their "private" allies, like those who work at CNN, the BBC, and more.

you could get that buying up land in the outback, except guns of. plus there's billions of niggers over in the US. i'd rather live around those face hugging spiders and mambas down under than around blacks.

Then do it as long as you're white, right wing, and gun loving.

is he gonna go to jail now?

God bless you Tommy! You beautiful, beautiful man.

stop watching Jewish Rebel.

to get a house under $100k in australia you need your own airport and plane to get to work or a hospital if you need to.
' rural' in the US means 45 minutes driving from a major city.

Not buying it. Blatant shill is blatant.

We know that this guy is trying to impress something on us but i don't quit see why he would be reducing faith in the Gov.

Who is he shilling into fighting each other btw?... typical basesless sentimentality.

The complete opposite is true with evidence.
Why would you not move to counter this?

BY SIMPLY POINTING IT OUT.

so wich party is this dude from?
nigel is a hack

Irishmen make better British nationalists than actual brits.

Oh boy! They got you, good!

Someone needs to cut that video with some dramatic music and cut scenes of attacks and immigrants for full effect.

everything is jewish is a jewish trick

youtube.com/watch?v=YfIAQnzkM_U

This is the best video so far when it gets to the

"I lost family in the holocaust" part.

Tommy got a dose of the feelz.

based Tommy dropping str 10 ap 1 ignores cover truth bombs

I'm english, not british.

.. you could argue this helps Israel if the wider international community drops it's shilling for Palestinians and mudslimes in the region in general. not that i am.

He's live on InfoWars now...

(((REBEL MEDIA)))
>trust us, goy, isis is defiantly not an organization owned by us, it is not like they apoligized after attacking us. Muslims are the real enemies, not us, goy. Also race mixing is good, goy

Is he the missing primarch?

If he dies we will fucking riot I promise you.

he is indeed one of Lord Trump's lost sons, hehe

>come to Jewmerica
>because this fixed things the last time

lolno

Is this the only sane man in England?

WTF FEED CUT

Tommy was going to confront politicians live on InfoWars and feed was cut... happening?

I think you mean hate bombs.

His head almost exploded at the end.

should've used more double spacing but otherwise delicious b8. i r8 6/8.

what is more painful is seeing qts falling for this shit like the one in 1:08

alex is tearing islam a new asshole right now.

Target jews to get rid of the politicians which flood in shitskins.

The jew is the cause of all of this chaos.

Good. Maybe he can redpill them quicker.

JUST IN: 23-year-old South Manchester man taken into custody earlier today was the bombing suspect's brother, per senior U.S. official.

It's not a bad escape plan if shit continues like this, my dude. Much of the USA is worthy of the memes posted about us, but one thing we still have here is a chance. We're well armed and most of the population has a negative view of Islam. Get a few beers into people and you will find them to be fairly based. Was just drinking at the bar the other night and talking with a random dude next to me. Got enough beers in me to accidentally reveal my power level on a few things and it turns out the dude was full fash. Had a great conversation. Plenty of liberal Jewish SJW bullshit all over the place, but it's gotta be better than what you've got going over there.

Holy shit being in front of that mosque spewing all that. Fuckin A Tommy

holy shit he's going mad

i thank anybody who tries to help us like this.

>are Tommy dropping
>are

It's "Is Tommy dropping" you fucking retard!

Fucking hell looks like he's about to cry

>photobomb.jpg

You btfo'd him out but the police still attended. So did you BTFO the police as well?

Never. Not until you apologise for the tea.

>being this new

infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/

Don't worry guys, I think I found the solution on my facebook.

Any evidence other than your delusional opinion? Thought not.
Take your anti-psychotics.

You are shilling hard today. This was clearly an Islamist attack, no false flag. Stop spreading disinfo, Achmed.

kys tripfag

Sorry bout the tea, bro.

honorary 6 footer.

Sand Nigger dectected