I showed this piece from a earlier thread to some of my leftist "friends"

I showed this piece from a earlier thread to some of my leftist "friends".

They deemed it as a blatant demagogy without any semblance of reason, talking about islamic terrorism.

They also added some "xD" to the mix so extra points for that.

What do you guys think? Was the user in the wrong when we posted this analogy?

Why not ask them if what that user said was incorrect or not. Don't let them deflect the main point, that's got to be some kind of fallacy.

that's 100% right but

also another tip
when they say islam is peace that means that when everyone is muslim and only then, there will be peace, that's what they mean
when they say the kuran say don't kill innocents, remind them than a kafir is not inocent and that there are two types of kafir, the people of the book, christians and jews who they see as posible converts and the rest, the atheists wich they don't see as converts and just as enemies
also even if islam is an ideology, they kill you for leaving it

we see in the media this narrative about terrorism as it's some ideology, it's not, islam is the ideology, terrorism is just one method of warfare

>trusting an Aussie to explain something

That's why your friends think you're retarded, user

in the bible, it's clearly stated that you shall not kill, killing is a sin and if you kill you are not following the bible
wich means that any chrisitian that ever killed was not a christian
everyone would say that this is bullshit yet this is the argument used to defend islam,
islam is peace, therefore if someone kills he's not muslim so muslims never kill and we can accept millions of them every year

the objective of islam, capitalism and comunism is the same, one world goberment
so there's no surprise that they help each other in our times
globalization is the objective, islamic terrorism is just colateral damages for the left in their quest for one world goberment

Orwell talked at length about protective stupidity. An otherwise completely rational being, when placed in a situation where they must face ideas that run counter to everything they believe, will not understand simple things, will refuse to make connections between directly connected events or ideas, and so on.

Yuri Bezmenov said that these people will never understand until "the boot crushes their balls. Only then they will understand, but it will be too late.".

If you are able to pick up and drop ideologies so easily maybe you should work on building some convictions, because you have none.

if you don't condemn terrorists acting in the name of your religion you should be fucking shot

I mean, it's literally true lol they're just too biased

Im actually talking with them and they are starting to see a ray of light within my speech.

They are just so biased by the sheer amount of bullshit forcefed to them by universities that they deem as "demagogy" everything that strikes them as different.

Im honestly surprised at how little do people listen eachoter, because you can always find a middle ground.

For them.

people are afraid
we don't have free speech because of the fucking basques and eta that created all this antiviolence speech laws and shit

They think you're autistic and an extremist and they don't give a shit, fucking nerd. Fuck off, you don't have a political degree or political experience, nobody cares what you read on a Chinese cartoon image board, stop harassing your friends and move on.

How's that for a redpill?

When everyone is Islam
>And the same sect
Then there will be peace

Islams problems aren't caused by religion they are caused by race.

The commandment is not to murder. Kill is a mistranslation

semantics

I think your friends are muslims.

>When everyone is Christian
>>And the same sect
>Then there will be peace
>When everyone is Capitalist
>>And the same sect
>When everyone is (Democrat|Republican)
>>And the same sect
There's a common thread here, somewhere. Evangelists BTFO

nope
the idea of jesus as a super peaceful wimp is totally wrong
he went into the market and drove out the degenerates and money-changers with whips and screams.

murder is specifically defined as "the unlawful killing of another human without justification or valid excuse, especially the unlawful killing of another human being with malice aforethought."

this clearly implies that there are justified reasons to kill people

this has nothing to do with what I implied here
I am just offering an excuse to use in a debate against muh crusades

>unlawful
How conveniently circular.

Islam is a weird religion. Every muslim believes in their own version of islam.

Since the original text is written in ancient arabic that noone *really* understands, and since one can understand different meanings from the same sentence depending on which context they assign it to, everyone believes in their own version of islam, claiming it's the right one.

The peaceful muslim argument is usually either "those things are lost in translation, that's not what's really written", or "you shouldn't take that verse literally, our prophet said 'heaven rests under the feet of mothers' he can't possibly be the prophet of a religion that asks us to beat our wives". They also claim that jihad simply means spreading the religion, which should be done peacefully, by talking with people and showing them the right way.

The violent kinds are similar to zionists. They think that infidels are subhumans who'll go to hell. They deserve to die if they don't believe in god. etc.

So there actually are different kinds of muslims because there are parts in Quran that either can't be precisely translated, or doesn't specify whether it's written in the literal sense or there's some deeper meaning.

What happens at the end of the day is some people are bad and some are good. If a bad person reads Quran he usually finds some stuff that let him kill people while good people concentrate on good stuff while ignoring the violent killing parts.

There's also muslims who never read Quran in their own language and understand it, which is the majority. They just believe in whatever those in their family/town believes. Pretty much just Tradition at that point.