Why do black males dominate sports and we are afraid to admit it?

Black males have won 85% of medals in all sports worldwide and they dominate 95 % of sports like Soccer, Baseball, Volleyball, Water polo, Weightlifting, Judo, Martial arts, Winter games, Water sports, Swimming, Gymnastics, Motor sports (big time), Auto sports, Rugby, Rowing, Kanoe, Fencing, Golf, Tennis, Nascar, MMA, Diving, Sailing, Archery, Shooting, Ice skating, Skiing, Motocross, Cricket, Australian Football, Handball, Surfing, EXTREME SPORTS (BIG TIME), Bowling, Cycling, Climbing, BMX, Racing, WWE, Sambo, Strongest Man Competition, Karate Kick Boxing, Taekwondo, Triathlon, Pentathlon, Cross Country, etc. SO 95% OF SPORTS AND OVER 85% of medals in Olympics ARE dominated by black males like Michael Phelps

Now we, whites, we dominate Basketball in the USA and American Football and Track running events.

So why do white men claim racial superiority in sports based on 3 sports and ignore the domination of black males in 95% of sports?

Are we afraid or just jealous?

They dominate american sports.

Those sports are shit.

Sorry m8 your satirical masterpiece was tl;dr. i only come here to shitpost

Black people tend to excel in fast twitch running jumping sports. Whites tend to excel in critical thinking sports or positions such as quarterback.

Blacks are great at sports.

they are used to run from lions and shit. whites are lazy as fuck

Ask Jimmy the Greek

Ever seen them swim? It is hilarious!

>Leaf shitposter

What about Hockey, Leaf? I don't see Deshawn ripping up the ice in mass.

i see what you did there OP
well done

this

no one is afraid to admit it

its obvious when you watch most sports.

White man invented all the organized sports that blacks excel at

White viewership and ticket sales ensure these blacks make millions playing with balls and sticks.

>AND OVER 85% of medals in Olympics ARE dominated by black males like Michael Phelps

Kek

Could also be that they are poor and spend most of their time playing sports versus being productive. Same reason so many poor south Americans who play football all day. You have a large pool of people to choose from.

Impressive to watch the nigger jump up and down.
The white man goes to the moon.

If you can admit that, then surely you can admit they are of low IQ and whites and eastern asians dominate that field.

>afraid to admit it
>as if Jimmy the Greek never happened
fucking millennials

>people still reply
>people still dont get it
its sad that pol is just reddit now.

Why do whites dominate MMA, spec ops units, corporate leadership, technology, innovation, human rights, sciences, and nation building?

>not reading the OP post

Some hardcore bait here, almost bit it

>sticks.
the only sports they're good at is basketball and to a lesser degree football. baseball? hockey? racing? extreme sports?

they're also pretty good at boxing and sprinting these aren't team/ball sports.

Black people are more likely to pursue sports because with their lower IQ they have fewer other options.

kek I just got it, dumbasses still cant see it

>soccer
kys faggot, it's football

and niggers don't dominate football, don't know where you got that from

>ignoring physical superiority

Uhhh... m8

Fuck off niggers don't dominate rugby.

NZ dominates rugby and EVERY great NZ rugby team is ALWAYS controlled and run by a WHITE CAPTAIN and WHITE 1st five.

ALL the thinking on the field is being done by WHITE men.

The sea nigger is just used as cannon fodder and nothing more.

Reason 5 billion why UK descendent whites are superior to German descendent whites.

They know how to use the niggers

There are genetic differences between races of people. Not all men are created equal.

Africans are good at physical, fast twitch stuff like sprinting short distances and jumping high. A result of evolving in the squalor known as desolate Africa, where day-to-day living is a struggle to survive against the elements.

Whites, Asians, Jews, etc lack these physical, genetic advantages, but have a higher IQ than Africans. A result of evolving within established civilizations which provided literacy and general education.

N I G G E R B A L L

We are discussing about good sides, not englands NT

Kek good b8

>saying other people have low IQ
>falls for bait

For all underage fags who didn't get it. He switched the sports for the two races, he wrote whites dominate what blacks really do: Basketball, track and American footbal.

The sports he wrote blacks dominate are the ones whites really dominate.

Stop being fucking stupid and reread the op

Spain doesn't have a single white player.

De Gea and Ramos?

Icehockey is truly an white mans sport
>inb4 pk subban

I said white.

Selective breeding during the days of slavery. Niggers are cattle.

no wonder inglel is shit

Keked hard, thanks OP.

>pk subban
he isn't even good, he's only popular because he's black

>niggers
>swimming

They're clearly white hispanic.

Kek well memed my friend,all the faggots ITT read the whole post and then commit suicide.

>Brain
>Brawn
Pick one

>white hispanic

Kek, I'm glad this meme started getting popular. It's the new Mexican Intellectuals.

They dominate basketball and football and sprinting.

All other sports are white men dominated. Faggot cuck kys

>dominated by black males like Michael Phelps
ya got me

I'm a little ashamed I missed it

Still my fav black hockey player.
Btw, i hope that our puljujärvi redeem his expectations and takes his place in the roster. Edmonton has nice aesthetics so i can jump to bandwagon

First of all the don't dominate a lot of sports, second nobody is afraid to admit it

Always a leaf

Can either of you read?

lol of all those sports maybe 5 have niggers winning and just because their body is different

>Now we, whites
nice try Shaniqua

Oh I see, you flipped them.
>I was only pretending to be retarded

Racism.