Battlefield 1 getting female soldier class in next expansion. It never ends

Battlefield 1 getting female soldier class in next expansion. It never ends...
polygon.com/2017/5/23/15681118/battlefield-1-female-soldier-russian-scout

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/0hF1U
vgbuff.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Always archive known clickbait sources. If site, dump on archive.is; if youtube video, rewrite domain in link to hooktube.com

archive.is/0hF1U

WE

WUZ

There's Verdun. If you're playing AAA games in the year of our lord 2017 you're part of the problem

ZSARS!

ok, and? what's the problem?

are you triggered because of some kind of historical inaccuracy (less likely)?

or maybe (and this is most likely) you're triggered because it involves a woman doing something that you're too much of a gutless bitch to do and you don't like being reminded that there are women who are more 'manly' than you'll ever be?

whatever the case, this is the wrong board for you to try and sate your impotent rage. fuck off.

AN SHIET

Wait, guys, why is Putin hold a shotgun and is outside my door?

>Bald ass feminist looking possible niggress in WW1

God i had such respect for this dev once opon a time

>black russian female soldier

Yay lets complain and draw more attention to them because thats not what they want!

glad I never bought it then, niggers and women always taking a slice of credit for something they weren't even fucking involved in.
It is spitting on the graves of the fallen.

>Implying it won't get worse if people don't speak out at all

This will become the norm. "Oh, there was no outrage. Let's go on then!" The only thing these people know is outrage. We have to speak their language whether we like it or not.

What you are saying pertains to politics not entertainment. This BG 1 shit is just an extension of clickbait to games. If few people bitched they would literally stop. Just don't fucking buy the game thats how they get it. If you buy any EA or Mass Effect games you are cancer and should kill yourself.

Actually one of the most terrifying snipers of all time was a Russian woman. Can't remember what they called her, but she had over 300 confirmed kills. Granted, that was WWII, but the Russians had many female snipers that were of note. WWI that only had a few hundred female soldiers that weren't particularly good.

How about you fuck off? Leftist propaganda in popular culture definitely belongs here. About 0,0005% of russian soldiers in WWI were women. German elite snipers had no niggers. In a game which tries to present itself as historically accurate, this is a big letdown. I wouldn't want to play as a white man in a game centered around african tribes.

Tippity top cuckles

>slavs
>black

the games dead already not like it matters if any one talks about it

FPS rely on multiplayer to keep people playing. servers dead bruh

It's just a game, I'll grab my pitchfork when they start actually rewriting history books.

>most terrifying snipers of all time
Simmo Hayha, White Death from Finland
sorry Finns for not writing his name correctly but there are no such letters in Polish

>expansion features female russian soldiers
>expansion named "in the name of the tsar"
>female russian units came into being on orders from the provisional government meaning after the bolshevik revolution
>only 5000 girls ever deployed and commie leaders quickly lost interest in this project, few cases of them actually getting into action

>the games dead already
Why the fuck do people keep buying modern BF games? They are so fucking shallow, I played BF Vietnam everyday for like 3 years thats how good it was and it was considered the shittiest of the BF games of that era.

>slavs
>white

Behind curve.

>sniper
designated marksman

>confirmed kills
russian propaganda, these don't exist

Uh, russia had all female combat battalions.

They were in trenches and were even involved in the Kerensky Offensive.

> Alexander Kerensky, authorized the formation of the 1st Russian Women's Battalion of Death in Petrograd.[5] This first all-female combat unit initially attracted over 2,000 enlistees between the ages of eighteen and forty, but Bochkareva's strict discipline and refusal to allow the formation of soldiers' committees soon drove out all but about 300 volunteers

>Kerensky approved the organization of an additional women's combat unit in Petrograd, the 1st Petrograd Women's Battalion, with a complement of between 1,100 and 1,400 women and two communications detachments of 100 women volunteers each.
> the battalion was instead ordered to defend the Provisional Government at the Winter Palace. The commander refused.[12] Instead a subdivision of 2nd company, 137 soldiers, were dispatched to guard some nearby fuel trucks, but soon found themselves defending the palace alongside units of Cossacks and cadets. These were overwhelmed by the numerically superior pro-Bolshevik forces and ultimately surrendered.

why would i want to play as these people when i can play as Ivan, the Heroic Hero of the Soviet Union #1,412,121?

when did it try to present itself as historically accurate?

Add Ubisoft to that too.

Have you not played BF1? It's definitely the best of all the battlefields.

Historically, they are off on a few things. The last big update added a char c2 tank which didn't start development till 1917, wasn't produced till 1921 and only saw cobat in WW2.

Otherwise, still a fucking awesome game, hopefully the next one is WW2 based.

The red army definitely had women in ww2

dunno about the tzar in ww1

>he thinks battlefield 1 is just a game

Kingdom of Italy and Austro-Hungarian Empire are the only uncucked factions in the game.

I believe the briefly touched on this this in enemy at the gate.

The crazy desperation of the tzar was part of the reason they had a revolution.

The developers digged up all the little details about the various weapons, their common usage, they spent thousands of hours perfecting every detail of the soldier's uniforms. I might have overdone it with "presenting itself as historically acurate", but you can't deny that there was a lot of effort in the historical accuracy aspect. And then they fucked it all up with niggers and women.

>came into being on orders from the provisional government meaning after the bolshevik revolution
>provisional government
>meaning after bolshevik revolution
romanian education

does any one here know some good ww1/ww2 shooter game ?

Kek the adr session all those women's dying in Russian

Play Verdun

Sup Forums btfo!

I'm not sure if it's sarcasm or your typical modern cuck.

>slavs
>human

I thought some Russian women actually fought, though.

>polygon.com
the meme of the memes

>details about the various weapons, their common usage
Except most weapons in game weren't common, there's plenty of pre and post war experimental weaponry as well.
> there was a lot of effort in the historical accuracy aspect.
Barely. You cry babies get really pissed anytime you see one of those darkies or women in videogames when it legitimately doesn't matter, it's a fucking game BASED on real events.

you don't like it ? just don't buy it or resell it

sage

Verdun is everything I want in a WW1 game.

>resell it
>he doesn't know

If you are not going to fucking design the game around historical accuracy where 99.9% of people that died and fought in ww1 were FUCKING WHITE MALES, just let everyone create their own character any way they want.
Literally the easiest solution.

that defeats their political agenda.

buying BF 4 was the biggest mistake of my life. BF 3 was even questionable but was still fun.

It's unironic.

>cunts celebrate cunts being added into shooter
>soon follow montages of cunts getting bayoneted and cunts calling bf1 sexist

>Propaganda doesn't matter

Do you get to suck off the enemy? Always wanted that in previous games.

desu im not that surprised. I knew it was full of political pc bullshit the moment they made it out to look like the french army was 60% black. Was mainly a white mans war in europe.

>Russian and other slavic men die while fighting for their country, enduring terrible conditions
>lol let's make it a black woman because it's not like thousands of european men died for anything

> 99.9% of people that died and fought in ww1

So you think Turks are white too huh?

Do they carry 50-75% of their body weight in equipment like the dudes can?

vgbuff.com to get all the latest video game news- much better than polygon

>tfw I never bought this game because I was pissed about SJW shit before it even released

I don't even play vidya that much anymore, thanks (((DICE))) for helping me sort myself out

>jolly unicorn

Obviously this source is a well researched military historian how could (((he))) be wrong

>Black women
How can if she's black with their shitty wallpapers and promo photos

>How can if she's black with their shitty wallpapers and promo photos

>they could atleast make it dark-skin kavkaz type russian, it could get diversity points AND authenticity
>choose western type nigger anyway
>because its 2017
>it was 2017 back then too, they just didnt know it then!

Pendulum swings, but god damn - taking too long

I was already pissed off about this shit when BF2142 had niggers for EU faction, but back then it wasn't so bad because it was technically USA + EU fantasy future faction, whereas black WW1 germans is just beyond idiotic

they even added a nigger for the austro-hungarians WITHOUT ADDING HUNGARIANS

what in the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck???

black austro hungarian troops? that is pretty cucked.

the best part is how they tried to "hide" it by covering up the character model and especially the face with clothes, but you can still see that it's clearly a nigger

what the fuck are these swedes doing lmaooo

someone should check who the new talent is at dice, because I remember having fun killing fellow white males in bc2 then suddenly

KANGZ

Is that Warface?

It's more progressive, and gives women more personification in gaming.
Btw it's only a gaem user, and those are only in multiplayer as some sort of skins.
You're not some sort of white little sexist boi living in his parent's basement do you?

Now if they did THAT, that wouldn't be so bad...

Literally who cares? It's not like anyone bitching about it even plays the game to begin with. The multiplayer is far from accurate what with the weapons and tanks. The level playing as black dudes dying nonstop lasted for all of a minute and the one woman in the entire game during the Ottoman campaign did literally nothing anyways.

It wonders me why Dice didn't put Libyan soldiers for Italy and kept them ethnically homogeneous.
>The Ottomans are quiet realistic too, and are whiter than the Germans