Philippines HABBENING

They released a video, and Women are also with them:

twitter.com/geopolitiquee/status/867097836147675138

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uNVPbkjgEkk
twitter.com/geopolitiquee/status/867097836147675138
globalnation.inquirer.net/149373/duterte-meets-with-pm-najib-to-strengthen-ph-malaysia-ties
newsinfo.inquirer.net/898994/afp-chief-marawi-fighting-started-with-raid-on-hapilon-hideout
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/November_2016_Butig_clash
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilaga
youtube.com/watch?v=N1Rq7stLs8U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can't they even write their own nasheeds?

Did they add sound effects to the video? Like, it sounded ridiculously crowded audio wise with gunshots and shit. I've seen war footage with less sound.

No, its simply the complet sound from a video that was going around like 1 year ago.
They was to lazy to search for the nasheed alone it seems

Nice americans weapons they got here.

Jesus Christ, what so they just cut the audio from some ISIS nasheed (which had gunshots, ALLAHU ACKBARS and other shit in it) and laid it over the video?

We fund """"""Moderate Rebels""""""" in the ME, not in Pinoyland. Could be Indonesia funding them maybe, or Malaysia?

Yes, im afraid i dont find it anymore, liveleak deleted it.

Here is a video where the beginning is from the original
youtube.com/watch?v=uNVPbkjgEkk

>That ending

Beautiful, Allah, Souriya, Bashar ou Bas!

We actually have a fairly large military cooperation program with the Philippines.
Likely captured weapons.

I want to see them all slaughtered

I was thinking that as well. Flips have been fighting these people for years, lots of casualties. They probably have a nice sized collection of weapons. Sincerely hope they butcher every subhuman there. If they capture any burn them alive too. Feed their carcasses to boars.

Also they rebels are backed by Saudi Arabia

They have the throat cutting sound in English now,its mind control or some shit a gullible low tier IQ can be easily swayed by that music.

The one who is behind all of this is good like they hired top notch editors for them,well Deuterte is going to get Gaddafd for sure.

>twitter.com/geopolitiquee/status/867097836147675138
They'll be dead within the hour.

Isn't this what's simply known as "Tuesday Afternoon" in the Philippines?

>they managed to upload a 1 minute video in Mindanao of all places within just a few hours

HOW

May God guide the hand of the Filipino people in bringing nothing but horror to each and every single one of these subhuman animals. Please God, let them slaughter them to the last man.
Even better, crucify them with pig bones.

Have you heard anyone speaking Tagalog? It's like bells ringing Tala-Dungggg Mah-Nonggg it would be like a bell chorus...
Also I question the authenticity of this video as Filipinos can't grow facial hair.

Malaysia has been trying to control our government for a while now. The last president was pretty chummy with Malaysia and he almost granted the ARMM 70 billion pesos per year while also giving them 70% I think of all profits from the oil reserves of their land. Yes, they have oil underground.

These shitskins manage to upload that long a video in no time but 20,000 retards in the UK could not.

Average day in France.

#notallfilipinos

I can grow a full beard as well as other men in my family.

Some of these Muslim also have Arab ancestors.

I love videos with women in them

Why doesn't ourguy Dutes just Uzi them like he does with the other degenerates in Flipland?

The AR platform is very common in flipland due to the amount of surplus given to the military and the popularity with private security. It's not odd in any fashion.

Hes on his way

Why does your god emperor doesnt stop sucking semitic cock?

>south american

What exactly is happening in this video?

He's in Russia

I think his plane just departed back to Flipland

Islam is undefeatable.

>Roach thinks he's on the winning side

kek

That's because Malaysia is the number 1victim of these groups.

Those money would have been a big help In develop that region
Don't you want them to develop?

Its weird nobodys covering this. Soros gets threatened by duterte and a week later ISIS attacks? What a shocking coincidence.

No, that's for the agricultural maybe
When it comes to oil we are 50-50

More like after we upgraded our base in the west Philippines sea

why did they let an epileptic record that video?

globalnation.inquirer.net/149373/duterte-meets-with-pm-najib-to-strengthen-ph-malaysia-ties

Isis is our CIAs batshit insane mongol division. We're absolutely directing them through unofficial channels. Mccain has flat out admitted this. Who pays McCain?

Or when our president started shilling that we should buy weapons from Russia for our rebel problems

nothing wrong

>guahalalalalala hamilalalalalala hamdidulahlahalalalala

Truly the peak of civilization

Its definitely have a bigger reason now especially in convincing the Senate and congress to buy more

inb4 US starts arming moderate rebels

moderate death squads

You surely need some more jets than those trainers, for sure a pair of submarines, SAMs, MLRS, attack heli/gunships and some APC's.

Small arms are always a plus aswell, though it probably has to be AK-101 so it shares the same cartridge as the AR's.

Is it safe to say Duerte will be genociding them?

Please stay strong Philippines. Protect your country against religion of Piss.

Islam has no business expanding over Asia.

Oo nga

So can someone put this into perspective for an American?

Did ISIS just take over a little rural town? Is it a whole city? Or is it a whole region of the Philippines (as in, like if they took over a state in the US)?

How did they do this in a single day? Or has this been an ongoing thing that the media just hasn't commented on?

What are Duterte's options at this point? Roll in guns blazing? Is the local population in that area sympathetic to ISIS? Will he be fighting an insurgency for the next few months/years? If he goes in and a lot of civilians die, will it harm his approval ratings?

Michael J. Fox on camera again

I was a part of the JSOTF-P about ten years ago. Stationed on Mindanao. This shits been going for a while.

>THIS ISN'T A WAR AGAINST ISLAM!

Oh wait, yeah it is.

Its very defeatable.

We just have cowards in the west who have been trained to ignore obvious patterns because it makes them a bad racist.

Listen roach. If everyone in the west was on the same page about islam you would be ash in the fucking wind.

>If everyone in the muslim world was on the same page about west you would be ash in the fucking wind.

They took control over a city called Marawi, which is on the Western part of the island of Mindanao
It's a kinda big city with a population of 200.000, but not so big in Philippine standard

newsinfo.inquirer.net/898994/afp-chief-marawi-fighting-started-with-raid-on-hapilon-hideout

tl;dr

What happened was the military and police conducted a raid on a facility by the city where they suspected the Abu Sayyaf(those kidnapping and beheading tourists) leader Isnilon Hapilon to be hiding

Apparently, there was a massive terrorist cell hiding there with him, and they called reinforcements while gun battles ensued
These reinforcements took a hospital and college hostage, beheading whoever couldn't prove they were muslim, and broke a city jail freeing plenty of inmates. In addition they set fire to some churches.

Does this mean we'll get to see Duterte actually kill some motherfuckers?

Except we wouldn't. There's only 1 billion Muslims out of 7 billion people and the other 6 billion of us all fucking hate you.

>What are Duterte's options at this point? Roll in guns blazing? Is the local population in that area sympathetic to ISIS? Will he be fighting an insurgency for the next few months/years? If he goes in and a lot of civilians die, will it harm his approval ratings?

He just declared martial law, which alot of residents of Mindanao who lives in insurgency ridden areas has called for for a long time now.

Apparently, they are ordering all civilians to evacuate the city until sunrise before the military will start bombing and attacking, which is probably happening as we speak

The population is not sympathetic to any of the terrorist groups in this area. Something similar happened a few months ago, which resulted in the Armed Forces of the Philippines BTFO'ing the same group with no fatal causalities from a small town in the same area
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/November_2016_Butig_clash

Muslims have the best times, if it wasn't such a dumb religion I think more westerners would convert just for the adventure and glory.

Never fuck with a people who eat chicken embryos—it doesn't end well.

Only "upper hand" Islam has is the large amount of retarded inbreds who are willing to blow themselves up for a goat fucking pedophile. Good job...must be so proud of this accomplishment.

duck embryos

they taste delicious, like chicken soup only feathery and crunchy

I can't eat balut simply because I just really don't like egg yoke

I can chew on day old chicks all fine though

>twitter.com

You never heard of twitter leaf, what the fuck?!

>t. Roach

Islam will die within 500 years

>The armies of the west would even blink at the armies of the middle east.

KYS 3rd world faggot.

>ash in the fucking wind

Kek, you guys would be radioactive ashes mixed with poo before you could stop turning each other into ashes if there ever was an Islam versus the world conflict

Nope. It would be open combat then, muslims would get wrecked. Only reason why they are so effective in the middle east is they are hiding among non-combatants, remove that and they will lose big time, with relatively minor casualties for everyone else.

Fucking faggot pedo muslims get to have a religious crusade, but my religion has become too fat and lazy and fractured to fight as one against a common enemy. Feels bad.

wtf I though the terrorsinging was a montage parody meme

Philippines actually had a Crusade a few decades ago, and still has to this day

>The Ilaga is a Christian extremist[1][2] paramilitary group based in southern Philippines. The group is predominantly composed of Visayans (mostly Ilonggo), embracing a form of Folk Catholicism that utilizes amulets and violence. The group complemented the Philippine Constabulary as a militia force during the 1970s in southern Mindanao while fighting against Moro guerrillas during the Moro insurgency in the Philippines.[3]

>The group committed its bloodiest act on June 19, 1971, when the group killed 70[4]–79[5] Moro civilians inside a mosque.[6]

>Post-2008 resurgence[edit]
Increased tensions in the Philippines since 2008 have since seen the reemergence of the armed vigilante group[11] calling themselves the Bag-ong Ilaga (Visayan: New Ilaga).[12] Since 2008, violence flared up with the Moro Islamic Liberation Front and the Armed Forces of the Philippines after the Supreme Court of the Philippines overruled the proposed treaty for an Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao.[13][14]

>In November of 2008, the Ilaga killed five Muslim civilians in an ambush in Lanao del Norte.[2]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilaga

youtube.com/watch?v=N1Rq7stLs8U

>ywn remove kebab with surplus WWII guns together with your Christian bros

I want to fuck some Filipino ladyboys

Suggestions?

Go away roach

thai is better

oh i've heard of it

the government also armed plenty of indigenous tribes here in the south with modern military hardware as well, compared to the AFP.

they were sick of being exploited by commies and terrorists so they set up their own checkpoints and garrisoned their villages.

The whole area is apparently majority muslim, someone should just turn the whole place into a smoldering crater.

Maybe next time they can add less shaky cam so I can tell what's going on over the noise of some dude getting fucked