>>126794621

i know we can't ignore the man, but we should make sure that he is not immediately becomes a representative of the whole theory.
if he will get that position he is going to be able to bring down all the trust in this matter
keep in your mind that this is fighting for the masses
our arguments need to be better than the arguments the people hear from their 'good old trusted' government
convincing normies is going to be very hard if this guy gets in the driverseat and crashes us all.

masses will just laugh at us and put us aside as loonies.

that is and will forever be dnc's tactic.

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/collection/Gallifrey/rating58263839
youtube.com/watch?v=cV505eUsxjk
beta.tunein.com/radio/WCBM-680-s27755/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

KIM IS AN NSA DISINFORMATION AGENT

the autists were fully weaponized until kim said he had the goods just wait a week guys!! oh wait i can't release it because (((reasons)))!
now the autists are black pilled and demoralized

he did the same exact fucking thing with the hillary emails. distract and demoralize. theres no way he'd be free from obama admin tentacles without agreeing to cooperate with us intel agencies.

We haven't stopped though.

Fun fact: he isn't allowed to return to germany ever again, he was exiled but not all those rapefugees

why does he always come up with a new great idea, get the website running, add new people to the board and lose the website to said people

This guy replied to me in another thread about Kim. He wrote those posts down before and now he used copy pasta, understandably.

I agree with him.

Lets say that something gets dropped at 5pm, should we start putting together infografics? We have got about half an hour until then, am I right?

we should treat him as a no - one and return to business as usual. nothingtoseehere.jpg.

the shills are shitting in their pants and are taking high risks to cover this up now. making sure this guy is on their team is one of them.

keep digging. they sliding. we hitting.

pretty much every autist shifted from digging through leads to hyping up and waiting for that fat faggot to deliver.

This is 100% correct. Kim cannot become the face of the story or it's fucked.

He lost megaupload?

Yup, this. Whatever he does, he does on his won. Nothing will stop Sup Forums

yea, i had a feeling when he tweeted about trump impeachment.

Omy

I'm inclined to agree with this.

isn't that good? it could make the normies more sympathetic plus a good part of this narrative is that Seth Rich believed there was voter fraud against Bernie Sanders. If kim hold similar political views that makes him on the left. Why not get everyone on board? This isnt only about politics anymore if there is this degree of corruption in the US political system. No one can be blind

He's a fraud. Read this, btw:
rateyourmusic.com/collection/Gallifrey/rating58263839

i am not totally sure about the actual time. i am quite good with overseeing things and reasoning not that well in actuall digging and rigging. we need help from some insiders or experienced anons.

he definitely has an AGENDA

youtube.com/watch?v=cV505eUsxjk

this source says that he will come with evidence at 8 pm PST, in 7 hours, does this mean there still will be evidence waiting or was that statement Kim made on the website already stating that he delayed this deliverence?

why the sudden delay? did there come something inbetween, did he change his mind?

this is it boys; i'd bet my last Dairy Queen coupon on it

dude 20k wouldn't cover his lawyer fees for handing over the evidence.

interessting counter argument will copy pasta:

Con't...
Does no one on Sup Forums actually know ANYTHING about how data works? Anyone ever question how 44k+ in e-mails, 17k+ in attachments, including all the images you can't filter and auto-upload icons you can't escape in signatures, gets from one place to another? Now imagine bigger leaks... like Manning's. How do you think someone like Assange ends up with all that data. It originates from somewhere right? Please don't tell me you think people are sending info like this, to people like Assange on a PNY USB stuck in a bubble-lined envelope, covered in 30 stamps, addressed to the embassy. People like Seth, who work with people like Assange, end up working with people like Kim and when people like Kim get involved for the reasons they do, that's one extra vulnerable copy exposed. Kim has what he needs to make the comment he did today, while legally protecting himself. On top of it, Sup Forums, we did you another solid. Ironic how the same people who'd benefit from his confirmation which validates your finds (based on your ability to operate a search engine, I mean... let's get real, you haven't found anything that hasn't been sitting out there for 10+ months, waiting to be found), will be just the start of what he has. Kim can prove, 100% that Panda is Rich, Panda was provided secure connections and tunnels through tokens to download and upload his dump, then scrub the tracks he'd leave, as it was done in several pieces. Remember programmers are great at programming, securing and storing the termination of MASSIVE info, isn't there forte. Interestingly enough... it's Kim's.

Does anyone have a link to this fat con artists social media? I feel compelled to call him a lying piece of shit.

Just remember Podesta, what comes around is all around.

bro.. i was not saying that that was an agenda the pic wasnt related.. is agenda is much bigger obviously. that guy cleanses his anus after shitting with 20k

>people like Assange, end up working with people like Kim
lolwhy

does anyone know kim's political views? and if he is suspected to be an nsa DISinformation agent, doesn't that mean his goal is to put false information and deter people like us from digging? what's the goal now? do i need to be pushing kim's statement on all my accounts? or focus energies elsewhere? let me know anons

>implying that fat piece of shit can wipe his ass.
Dude can't even see his own dick without a mirror. This is the last time I trust a man that has to sit to piss.

makes sense to me

i used to see him as pretty based. not 1488 but kinda based.

because of the ability of kim to have giant servers to upload bulks of anonymous information through.

It was just this one faggot spamming that NSA shit in the last thread. No evidence at all.

He seems like an Anonymous kind of character. Sup Forums before Sup Forums

Not sure how many people here would remember those times at this point. This board has been flooded on all levels, even /r9k/ is fucked by newfags and redditors.

Are you talking about Mega?

okay.. got it. well, it looks like he's married and has kids so.. maybe if he knows enough - and he knows "they" know he knows - maybe he really will come give a sworn statement and in exchange ask for protection. if he has a family, which he appears to have, he will want to secure their protection. and i think that's something to consider about him coming out and saying such a strong statement like he did today. i can't think of why he would lie and say he has stuff when he doesnt, or why he wouldn't seek protections (like he is), if he didn't have what he says he has.. i'm not sure if that made any sense.. sorry if it didnt.. just spitting my theories out as they come

"Good Life" aka "Fattie Rides a Jetski"

I used to not care about kim dotcom.

But watching that video makes me hope that he ends up spending 5 years in a cell.

fair argument, seth rich did not have a lot to lose.

he knows the internet wont forgive a lie in this case. He wants freedom for this information. I know people on Sup Forums want an honorful sacrifice for the good, but in his place... EVERYONE would try to get maximum gain

So what now? Just wait?

i'm going to dig around the early life of kim schmitz for a while.. i'll be back, anons

We keep up the murder investigation. If Kim is legit that will crush the muh Russia narrative but we still need to prove that the DNC murdered him

Wtf OP, I want to ignore real leaks and evidence and support the deep state now!

www.shareblue.com

Seriously though OP, have a (you) and go get some star bucks fag and rest up. You are gonna be working over time when we spread what Kim has. Fuck you babydicks.

>i can totally see him being bribed by some officials to make a fool out of us.
>us
maybe try not making threads about that fat cunt and get on with your life.

hes an asshole, a bad programmer, and an asshole

good luck update us on the findings, real big findings make a thread. huge findings run.

beta.tunein.com/radio/WCBM-680-s27755/

KIM STATEMENT NEXT

got it

0.02 deposited

Fair enough. If pic related is true that could be big. It should be fairly easy to confirm or debunk if he really was a Clinton aid. That is all I got. I'm really just a namefag that wants to show moral support. So I jump out again since I can't contribute anymore for now.