Self country hate thread

Post ITT if you hate your own country

>fat, loudmouth, stupid and obnoxious """""people"""""
>Jewish control
>stupid brainwashed retards everywhere that do what their told and are just a bunch of pathetic slaves
>niggers spics and non whites everywhere and nobody cares
>get cut at birth
>get shot
>live in a culture less shithole
>so degenerate and sick that it makes Sweden look like a god fearing country
>have one of the most embarrassing worst stereotypes ever
>no sense of racial pride and identity
>all forms of nationalism and patriotism are civic or rooting for Jewish wars
>embarsement of countryman that are arrogant and retarded and say shit that the Jews taught them
>easily butt hurt countrymen that can't take a joke about their country or handle bants
>be hated and universally despised around the world
>israels bitch
>retarded religious zealots and christians everywhere
>shit education system
>get into debt for college
>everyone hates us
>laughing stock of the world
>elected bush twice
>elected a nigger twice
>helped destroy Germany twice
>killed millions of innocent people after WWII
>destroyed Sadams Iraq for Jewish overlords
>bought sold and paid for politicians and government
>water is poisoned with flouride
>quality is non existent, just quantity
>consumerist zombies everywhere
>everyone believes this shithole is the best country in the world
>shitty infrastructure
>3rd world tier rail service
>shitty expensive healthcare

in4 USAIDF shills

Be proud of your country. Stop being such a faggot.

go move to sweden then if you cant hack it here faggot, we don't want your ass here anyways. you'd fit in much better in sweden.

>HURR DURR FUGKING YUROKEK MYRICA!!!

Your president brings top bantz though son

>Young generation of men are becoming more feminine and 'in touch with their feelings'
>White kids are shy and less athletic compared to moroccans and kangz
>Blonde blue eyed qt grills prefer muscular black guys with criminal record who plant weed and sell coke
>After slaving away for 10 years at school the white nerdy guys finally get the chance to date the used up white girls with couple of halfbreed kids with aforementioned muscular kangz
>Go to work every day to pay for her lifestyle while she cucks you in your own bed with random guys from Tinder/Blendr etc
>An hero infront of a train on a rainy monday because why not
>Netherlands 2017

Eyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

This country is alright.

He's also a kike cocksucker don't forget that.

>at 100 death in terrorist attacks every year and nobody seems to notice
>20 % of the population is muslim
>15 % of the population is niggers and nobody noticed
>very high interracial relationships rate
>jewish control over medias
>3rd country in the world in number of kikes after Israel and Burgerland
>200.000 new shitskins every year
>people are colorblind, no sense of racial identity
>people are quite islamophobic but don't give a shit about niggers killing, raping and intermixing
>can't have guns
>2nd country in the world in terms of taxes, most of stuff is free, we pay subhumans (mostly shitskins) so they can live like kings

don't even get me started on my country

>entire country's economy depends on oil and wood exports to america, which is not itself a bad thing but so many leftist retards protest the use of natural resources
>prime minister is a dangerously incompetent ego-driven feminist idiot islam apologist who has sold all our gold reserves
>country relies on immigration because we have a drastic demographic problem
>the biggest cities in the country are majority nonwhite
>ridiculous taxes taking up to 50% of income to fund clean drug use, immigrant housing, welfare and ineffective and second rate health care system
>out of control SJW problems, it is now literally illegal to not use "proper pronouns" for mentally ill people who consider themselves between genders or outside of the "gender spectrum"
>free speech is being encroached, you cannot criticize jihadist muslims without being jailed for hate speech
>HUGE housing bubble exacerbated by ruthless foreign "investment" from asian billionares that is overvaluing real estate massively
>self-righteous idiots think that we aren't dependent on USA to support our economic growth and opportunities, let alone military safety
>people criticize america's culture even though we have no culture of our own and voraciously consume american media

At least the whole world doesn't hate you.

Similar here desu maybe not quite as bad. Its insane how people can tolerate it, I think we're very slowly waking up, but at this rate it will be far too late before people are ready to do something about it. Frances only hope seems to be the EU collapsing then your welfare state collapsing, I think that would get things moving.

who cares if the entire world hates you?

america is the most powerful country in the world economically, militarily and most importantly, culturally.

i bet the visigoths hated the roman empire too but it took them hundreds of years of excess and corruption before the empire was weak enough to crumble on its own.

USA will be the predominant power for at least another 200 years.

Always the usa in these threads. Sounds like someone should move or kill themselves

gtfo then

Pardon me all I heard was
>NOM NOM HEY LOOK MAMA TYRONE SCORED ANOTHER TOUCHDOWN!! *autistic clapping*

k

Game of Sharts

>TFW I have to share an island with Paul Justice Warrior

>water is poisoned with flouride
i keked