Long Hair on Men Office Discrimination

My work place is denying me opportunities for promotion explicitly stated because I have long hair. Can I sue for Sexist discrimination?

Other urls found in this thread:

kingjamesbibleonline.org
youtube.com/watch?v=AVsbqVJLFow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, the bible says it's shameful for a man to have long hair. You look like a joke, grow up

Get an employment lawyer and see what he says. Tell them you're trans now and this is the real you.

If they made sure to inform you of a dress code before you started then you have no legal grounds

When you became an employee you probably signed some documents that indicated you would follow the company dress code, check it out

Don't encourage this, he needs to grow up and accept he's a man now and needs to act like a man not a girl.

This. OP can tell HR that he identifies as a woman and can't afford the surgery.

Sue the shit out of them.
Just know that they'll have an army of jew lawyers, will bribe the small time judge, will just say that you didn't get promoted because you suck, your future with that company will be fucked and your reputation as a letigius starter-of-shit will keep you from working in that industry ever again.

But if you stick to your guns and have it on recording that has them say that you won't be promoted due to your hair, then you'd probably get a nice payout

cut your hair , your not 14

Nothing in their dress code says anything about hair. I looked it up.

No, just cut your damn hair
Why sue? Because you're a faggot?
Only queers and injun savages grow their hair long

Do you look like pic related or do you look like a fag faggot with long hair?

Stop being shallow and superficially critical. You aren't a 14 girl

No it doesn't. The actual meaning of that is it's shameful for a man to style his hair as women do. You know, pigtails and shit.

If long hair were shameful, why would Nazirites have to have long hair? Try actually reading the bible.

What about Samson in the Book of Judges?

post a pic of your hair OP so we can see whether you look like a cunt or not.

No. They're giving you a choice to take the job and cut your hair, or dont. A business has the right to hire or fire anyone they want. For any reason. At least in america

Some long hairded dude must have taken your girl for this much salt.

Long hair or a thick beard on a man is a must. Show some paganism!

Is that why Jesus is typically illustrated with long hair? Imbecile.

post a pic of yourself so we can judge you and if you're a faggot or not or your work is shit

It's a sin yes, but all our sins are paid for!

No you just cant style it.

Long hair is based as fuck, read about Samson.

I want to be the little girl tho

1 Corinthians 11:14
Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him?

>if a man have LONG HAIR it's a shame
>DURRRR IT DIDNT MEAN THAT IT MEANT IF HIS HAIR WAS LIKE A WOMANS XD

lay of the weed Trudeau

Watched too much Pastor Anderson?

>old testament

Okay Schlomo

Because of the Roman pagans influence
It's not a sin, it's just a shame
No it says long hair is a shame, try reading the bible

(((They))) want you to lose your power user, and offer you a promotion in exhange.

Don't do it bruv. Rise above.

He's a liberal
So you don't believe anything in the Torah? So what happened before Jesus came to earth then? Nothing?

No, you feminized cuck. Get a haircut like a man. You WOULD want to file a sexism lawsuit, cause you're talking like a fucking woman

Follow your dreams

>Romans
>liking long hair or facial hair at all

Yeah look how short his hair is and how clean shaven he is

Only sissy gay homo trap beta nu-male cuckbois have long hair.

>Romans

Pretty sure they'd know Jesus more than you ever will.

1st century Rome was already getting too Hellenized, early traditional Romans especially starting from Scipio were more about the clean style

The romans never saw Jesus, but Paul did and he said that it's a shame for a man to have long hair, why would he write this about Jesus if he did have long hair? It's just common sense

And guys who have more girls lusting after them than you could in multiple lifetimes

>the bible says ______.
So white people should do the opposite. Stop letting a middle-eastern Semite shitskin religion dictate what white people can do.

>can't see pic of Chris Hemsworth
>is probably bald beaner and jelly of real men

Short hair is a fuckin conspiracy, longer hair gives you magic powers, the FBI researched this. Dont listen to mainstream society about short hair, they're a bunch of fucking idiots and dont understand the secret powers of hair. Remember Samson. Literally not a workplace issue unless its like the food industry

There is a guy I worked with who grew his hair out over the past year, near the end it got really bad for him because any time he walked into the office the supervisor's would be telling him to cut his hair, or that it looks bad, or that it was unprofessional. Funny thing is it didn't even look bad, he actually looked better with the long hair.

He suffered through a lot of negative comments and bullshit and was threatened a few times that he'd have to cut it or get written up. He avoided it by tying his hair but the site supervisor was still a bitch towards him and would talk shit about it behind his back.

He got so tired of it that he ended up just shaving his head. It's funny because when he walked in people were all apologetic towards him and told him they didn't mean it and that he could have kept his hair. Staff members were disappointed he cut it.

It made me realize something. If you stand out in society even a little bit people want to knock you down for it, yet if you blend in with the rest nobody gives a fuck. Having the attitude of "just do you" doesn't work in society unless you are a self starter, own a company, or have some sort of power. If you're just another average person out there other average people look to keep you down because your success and attention makes them jealous. The truth is you don't have much if any freedom over how you dress, how you style your hair, how you look, if you don't fit the grain you will lose employment opportunities unless you turn the energy of what makes you different into something profitable. People will still hate you, but they won't have power over you.

True freedom is self employment, it's just that 99.9% of people don't have what it takes to be successful.

White people have been doing the opposite of the bible and look what's happening! The bible warned about this

Leviticus 26:21
And if ye walk contrary unto me, and will not hearken unto me; I will bring seven times more plagues upon you according to your sins.

If you walk contrary to God
I will bring seven more plagues upon you

Then it says in Leviticus 26:22
I will also send wild beasts among you, which shall rob you of your children, and destroy your cattle, and make you few in number; and your high ways shall be desolate.

The Wild beast will come
He will kidnap your children
Destroy your cattle
Make you few in number
And make your high ways desolate

LOOK WHATS HAPPENING IN THE WORLD
Whites being murdered and raped in America, whites being blown up in Europe, raped by Muslims and niggers, Sweden will be third world in the next generation, the niggers are making their high ways desolate!

WAKE UP WHITE PEOPLE

Stop lying, there are no bibles in Canada

They have them in every hotel and you can get them for free from any church

Cultural discrimination

>Growing up
>Sup Forums

Pick one.

who is samson

checkmate

It's not cultural it's faggot discrimination and that's okay, we should be legally allowed to discriminate against queers

>long hair is queer
all this projection

Bold faggot spotted

Just "claim" you're a faggot and accuse them of homophobia.

Who is Samson?

It is
There's no bald men in my family, I used to have long hair when I was young and it was popular but I read the bible and grew up

You're probably a millennial therefore you have no dignity so say you're a transgender.

>It is
not an argument

Don't encourage him, he needs to wake up and see the truth and the truth is the bible, you all talk about the red pill how about the bible pill?

Whoever belittles his neighbour lacks sense, but a man of understanding remains silent.

Except it is

Short hair is a verifiable sign of low T.

yes, it's your right to have long hair

Your hair is just the excuse they gave you.

>not an argument

Okay, I will never ever ever talk about the bible nobody should ever discuss the bible, let Christianity go extinct. I don't yell at whores on the street or men who look like fags, I don't care what's they do but this is a message board, we come here for discussion and I'm speaking the truth it's unprofessional, nobody will ever take you seriously if you're a man with long hair and besides that the bible just says it's shameful,

Same problem where i work. A coworker has to have his hair in a ponytail and i have to have it out the back of a hat. There are as many women as men where i work all doing the same shit and they get to have their hair any way they want. They claim they want a professional look.

Why don't you tell me why it's not? It is gay, long hair is feminine

Get a haircut
And get a real job

The bible says long hair is good for a woman, but short hair isn't. They're trying to look like men, women with short hair are dykes or feminists

Give me that Christian pill.

>Why don't you tell me why it's not?
>prove a negative
nigga you dumb.

>long hair is feminine
now there's a positive statement. the burden of proof is on you.

my mom alwasys said I should wear it long but my hair is very rebel so I cut it when I can't tame it anymore

I'm balding and when I mentioned shaving my head, my female supervisor told me not to because my shaved head might intimidate somebody. Really debating whether it's worth it or not to do it anyway; tired of this dumb looking combover

Injun savage here. Can confirm. Heil hitler.

Get a fucking hair cut

it depends

nature would say that some long hair looks masculine if its styled to look masculine (aka not styled at all)

its very easy to tell if its viking tier or not. i think a beard is a must if you have long hair to avoid confusion.

pic related is example of feminine though

Employment lawyer wouldn't touch this without any means for damages. Employers have the right to enforce a reasonable dress code so long it doesn't interfere with your religious/gender/protected status(such as disabled).

Long hair looks like shit on some and glorious on others. I guess that's too much for some people's 2bit brain.

It's far better to be a full cue ball than have a sad pastiche of a combover

Because the bible says long hair is a glory for a woman

Corinthians 11:15
But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her: for her hair is given her for a covering.
kingjamesbibleonline.org

Having a long hair in this society means that you have the guts to stand out from the masses, which can get you ridiculed and shit.

This guy is spot on

Can confirm, I have long hair and am an actual wizard.

Your hair is a measure of how much mana you have access to.

For real though that sounds more like CIA research. Do you have a link to that doc?

No it doesn't depend, it's a shame that's the end of it

Sweet strawman, dude.

>Because the bible says
i don't take advice written by ancient people who didn't even know how rain worked or the germ theory of disease

opinion discarded

No following the bible means you have guts and you won't get trapped in this degenerate mainstream society, that you're an individual.
All the guys are out now with long hair and buns on their head, my grandmas got a bun this dumb liberals are trying to look like an old lady!

I don't give a fuck what the bible says or what people think. When i feel the wind in my hair i feel alive. When i stroke my hands through my hair to rinse out shampoo, it feels great. Pussy is awesome too.

It's not super long. Under shoulder length, sides and back trimmed a bit.

This biblefag...

Cut your fucking hair. You think you look like Thor but you most likely look like that puppeteer guy from Being John Malkovich.

God gave these words

You are really out there

Do you take care of it, or do you look like some nerdy 15 year old kid with no hygiene skills?

Don't cut it. Listen to this when you feel down.

youtube.com/watch?v=AVsbqVJLFow

>muh bible

Keep your short, slave hair. Be a good soldier, boy.

long hair is based.

If you don't care about God then leave this country, it's thanks to men who believed in God that we have this great country and men like you who hate God that this country was destroyed.

you must be ugly

Yeah try and stand out by looking like a homo liberal atheist like 90% of the population

Fags should be whipped

Yahweh has nothing to do with the success of European men. European men are the cause of Yahweh's success.

now for example of masculine hair

even if pic related had it past his shoulders it would still look manly as fuck because its slicked back, greasy, etc doesnt look "clean" like girly hair.

Haven't seen a guy (other than me) with a long hair in weeks, and this used to be a heavy metal country