You are causing this

Faggot StormNiggers of Sup Forums will blame genetics when Salman Abedi was born of Libyan migrants.

Libya, the same place which use to be the richest country in Africa before it was bombed to hell and back by you brain dead sheeple and your (((politicians))).
And you wonder why Europe is getting invaded??

Srsly, fuck dumb white people.

>will blame genetics

Because it's true. Arabs are a subhuman, inferior people. Their behaviour reflects that.

Muslim =/= genetics.
Gr8 b8.

Fucking SAGED.

How does Sup Forums not realize who's fault this all is?

I swear... White niggers are the worse niggers.

If they are inferior then how come they are taking over Europe AGAIN?

Because they breed like mosquitoes.

Kikes, bread, and circuses.

They're inbred. Pic related shows cousin marriage rates. You're talking an average IQ drop of 15 points and a greater likelihood of antisocial behavior when your parents are 1st cousins. They've been doing this for centuries. Their gene pool is fucked.

Was Kadhafi deleted only because of oil?

(((Politicians))) here being Hillary and Obama

They are r selected while europeans are K selected also europe has lost control of the sexual capital through social abstraction

Clarification this only applies to western euros

They're "taking over" because when your entire homeland gets bombed to shit due to wars for Israel, humans will seek safety.

That safety is Europe, which is the next sacrificial lamb for (((their))) causes.

But white niggers will happy be used as tools while crying about muh heritage.

Does Coalition of the Willing ring any bells for you user, or are you a nigger?

because he wanted African unity. MAGA

Was Saddam deleted only because of WMDs?

>American sheeple
you're assuming we had any say in that bombing, you're assuming we all went along with it, you're assuming we all like bombing countries we have no beef with, you are wrong on all counts. You think these politicians listen to We the People? fuck no they don't. I voted trump, because he seemed to imply, no Syria interference. I was wrong, I give up, there's nothing left to do.

If you can see cause and effect to that depth, can you not see we're taking remedial measures in every respect? Sorry its not fast enough for you, Achmed. Feel free to stop bombing until we've got our leftists in camps and things restabilize.

>bombed to hell and back by you brain dead sheeple and your (((politicians))).

Don't fucking blame me. Nobody asked for my vote before we attacked Libya. They just went ahead and did it.

Fuck is going on in the bottom right corner?

>richest country in Africa
By what fucking measure?
In all of Africa (54 countries) there are 25 billionaires (US $). 1/3rd of them are South African.
South Africa has the most millionaires 48,000. Which is more than countries ranked no 2,3 and 4 combined

why arent they then attacking the (((politicians))) causing this? if they would do that i wouldnt even have a problem with it. most people are against the war in the middle east either way.
dumb fuck shitskin nigger

Leave the white man out of this. It was about the petrodollars, and brought to you courtesy of BHO, HRC, and (((Congress)))

Sounds like you're blaming genetics. A few years after taking out their authoritarian government, Libya now has slave trading. Do you think a slavic, eastern european, whiteish country would do the same? Of course not. Middle Eastern dunecoons need strong dictators to keep them morally in check. 1970s Iran would be the exception to this but we all know whose death cult is at fault for the way that turned out.