Up to 6.6m migrants waiting to cross to Europe from Africa

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/23/66m-migrants-waiting-cross-europe-africa-report/?WT.mc_id=tmg_share_tw

>Europe could face a new wave of migrant arrivals this summer, a leaked German government report has warned. Up to 6.6m people are waiting in countries around the Mediterranean to cross into Europe, according to details of the classified report leaked to Bild newspaper.

>They include more than 2.5m in North Africa waiting to attempt the perilous crossing by boat. Angela Merkel’s government has not commented on the report, which the newspaper says was marked for internal use only.

>It says 1m are waiting in Libya, where smugglers use small and often unseaworthy boats to carry migrants to outlying Italian islands. Another 1m are waiting in Egypt, 430,000 in Algeria, 160,000 in Tunisia, and 50,000 in Morocco. Others are waiting in transit countries along the route, with up to 720,000 in Jordan.

>The manifesto will include plans for “those who are rescued from drowning” while attempting the crossing to be returned to where they set out, according to Bild. The German chancellor, Angela Merkel, is currently riding high in the opinion polls, discontent at her “open-door” refugee policy behind her.

>But any repeat of the chaotic scenes of 2015 could threaten her chances of re-election. More than 50,000 migrants have arrived in Italy by boat so far this year, an increase of 45 per cent compared to last year, though still far fewer than in 2015. More than half are reportedly economic migrants from Nigeria, Bangladesh, Guinea, Cote d’Ivoire and the Gambia.

RWDS when?

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/382706-african-migrants-millions-europe/
breitbart.com/london/2017/03/13/eu-migration-centre-africa-6-million/
dailycaller.com/2017/03/21/eu-official-well-force-members-to-accept-refugees/?utm_campaign=atdailycaller&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social
zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-02/eu-threatens-member-states-fines-over-failure-accept-160000-syrian-refugees
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/25/juncker-vows-eu-open-borders-always/
ukiphillingdon.com/?p=24493
reuters.com/article/us-eu-hatespeech-socialmedia-idUSKBN18J25C
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_South_Africa
fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2010/crime-in-the-u.s.-2010/tables/table-43/10tbl43a.xls
gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape
guardian.co.uk/society/2010/oct/11/black-prison-population-increase-england
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
theglobeandmail.com/globe-debate/swedens-ugly-immigration-problem/article26338254/
faz.net/aktuell/wirtschaft/wirtschaftspolitik/arbeitslosenzahl-steigt-durch-fluechtlinge-laut-andrea-nahles-13795574.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Everone deserves a second chance.

I agree, so kick them out, let them fuck off back to Apefrica, and give them a second chance to stay in their own country.

And if they end up drowning, they might respawn and get a second chance at life.

Wow this is going to help

Time to send in the war ships to destroy everything in Libya.

Crusade begins September 23, 2017 get ready fags

They are just going back to home. Europe is the birthplace of everyone in the planet, so they deserve to live there. I am going to Germany too someday, so I can feel more at home. I have also lots of friends who are italians and french who say are coming back to their country where they are supposed to be.

You know, from what I understand the EU still pressures GB to take refugee.

>GB sends warships to Lybia

What refugees?

Reminder: EU officials estimated in March that as many as 30 MILLION Africans would come to Europe in the next 10 years

rt.com/news/382706-african-migrants-millions-europe/

>“Africa finds itself in a dire situation – agriculture shrinks because of desertification, Nigeria and Niger are suffering from poverty, and Somalia is marred by chaos and civil war,” Tajani stated.

>“If we fail to resolve the central problems of African nations, 10, 20 or even 30 million migrants will come to the European Union in the next 10 years.”

>To prevent this scenario from happening, Europe must pour billions worth of investments and “develop a long-term strategy,” Tajani said. Otherwise, “Africa risks becoming a Chinese colony, but the Chinese need only natural resources, they’re not interested in stability.”

>The comprehensive interview comes on the heels of the so-called ‘migration summit’ held between European and North African interior ministers in Rome last week. One year after a controversial refugee deal with Turkey to stem influx of migrants crossing the Aegean Sea to Greece, the EU is now seeking to reach a similar pact with war-ravaged Libya, despite intense criticism from human rights

This is just the beginning of that, and it doesn't even count the number of people coming from the Middle-East, Turkey or other countries. Yuropoors better get ready.

This is what Frenchies voted for.

the great goy replacement is right on the corner
remember when shit hits the fan to not only target negroes and muslims but commies and jews too

Not bad

goodbye France.

*BBBBRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTT*

you mean 60 million

and long-term 600 million

How many refugees do we have to take?

Do people really believe Europe can just take all of Africa/Asia?

Why don't we just

Take these migrants

And push them into the Gulf States?

Why?
They won't make it across the English channel, it's not your problem.

>Do people really believe Europe can just take all of Africa/Asia?

Some do, yes.

Italy has it even worse, and Sweden not far behind.

Italy is right next to the Mediterranean Sea, so they're by far the country that is suffering the most from African migration especially after Libya was destabilized since it gave Apefricans a clear path from the Libyan shore which is right fucking next to Italy.

Time to start sinking (((NGO))) boats.

EU must take 6.6M refugees. What do you mean you cannot support 30M refugees? 200M refugees will be coming your way if you don't pay up.

No.

Can that be used as an offensive weapon?

Just curious.

Wow all those poor Syrian refugees.

They don't stay in Italy.

Vast majority moves into Germany or Sweden.
Some go to France because they speak the language.

Are you implying that the Gulf States don't have the resources to take care of these poor, innocent refugees that dindu nuffin? ;)))

Often used against unarmoured boats, the kind you'd see in the Persian Gulf. Tears them to shreds.

Change the software.

Or wave flags top get the refugee boat to approach your ship while the CIWS is armed.

Oy vey leave the jews out of it goyim

The bleeding hearts and/or corrupt fuckers from the NGOs that facilitate this shit deserve a special place on top of a hill on the day of the rope.

>Anders Borg was right all along

There's no endgame, every single white person on Earth could move to Greenland and shitskins would still try to move there for access to welfare and white girl pussy

Moving to Greenland is not a bad idea actually.

Overwhelming tolerance is what will bring in the New World Order/Dystopia of your choice. Not the elite.

>Italian mafia makes a fortune smuggling """refugees""" from Africa to Northern European countries like Germany and Sweden
>Italy remains almost totally free from terrorism and rape because any Muslim that causes trouble will be literally skinned alive by aforementioned Mafia

Ironically despite getting so many refugees Italy is has arguably suffered the least of any country in the EU

Too late, there are one known Muslim living there

He was forced to, because he gave up his fellow Muslims

Italy is black as fuck though. Especially the south.
Niggers everywhere, doing nothing.

The best part is that any shitskins that got in to Greenland would basically die of vitamin D deficiency due to the lack of sunlight unless whitey gave them supplements

According to official history, we have means of dealing with 6 millions people

eat fish

>shitskins that got in to Greenland would basically die of vitamin D
Abo detected

"Tolerance" is being forced upon the population by the elite though. They do this through indoctrination in schools, media, and through government by punishing "intolerance" (i.e. self-preservation) and forcing "tolerance" upon them. And obviously, they're not only accepting but also actively driving the push more mass immigration and "integration". More of Europe needs to wake up, time to awaken the sleeping giant.

breitbart.com/london/2017/03/13/eu-migration-centre-africa-6-million/
>EU to Open Migration Centres in Africa Because Europe ‘Needs 6 Million Migrants’

dailycaller.com/2017/03/21/eu-official-well-force-members-to-accept-refugees/?utm_campaign=atdailycaller&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social
>EU Official: We’ll Force Members To Accept Refugees

zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-02/eu-threatens-member-states-fines-over-failure-accept-160000-syrian-refugees
>But despite the violence that seems to follow Europe's growing migrant population, European Migration Commissioner Dimitris Avramopoulos says that member states are falling short of fulfilling "their duty" to help international refugees. As such, Avramopoulos has threatened economic penalties as early as September for states that refuse to accept their 'fair share' of 160,000 Syrian refugees currently residing in Italy and Greece

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/25/juncker-vows-eu-open-borders-always/
>EU Commission President Juncker: No Matter How Bad Migrant Crisis, Terrorism Gets, We’ll Never Give Up On Open Borders

ukiphillingdon.com/?p=24493
>The EU says ” There can be no democratic choice against the European treaties”

reuters.com/article/us-eu-hatespeech-socialmedia-idUSKBN18J25C
>EU states approve plans to make social media firms tackle "hate speech"

Europe is CHANGING!

Meh, niggers are semi-tolerable as long as they understand that whitey will completely fuck their shit up if they commit any crime, hence why whites and blacks were able to coexist surprisingly peacefully in Africa during European colonialism and in pre-Civil Rights America

Wut?

You know, I've tried to hold out on freedom of religion for as long as possible, but quite honestly Europe needs to fucking crusade all Muslims back into the desert or else.

They are shitskins because the ice reflects the sunlight, and the sun is up 24/7 for 6 months

Yeah but in Europe there will be no whitey

DESU I think it will be good to let niggers in, they'll counterbalance the Arabs. Let them kill each other in the cities.

someone leaked this for good reason. It's now or never Euros

absolutely fucking not. generation identity better be on top of this shit. they've got almost all the funding they wanted and they need to immediately use it to prove importance of more funding.

if this starts happening and isn't stopped I will personally go start taking care of it in less than compassionate ways.

Some entity needs to create a buffer zone in an empty island at the Mediterranean and jam the Niggers there for good, if they jump on to Europe they get immediately deported back to their shit hole.

If scapeing prosecution is what they're doing a safe haven in the middle of the ocean should give them enough until shit cools down in their shit hole, if seeking gibs is their end game back to their shit hole they go.

As long as Europe keeps it's legs wide open for this animals to pour in they'll just run a train on your ass.

Fight you Fucking cucks

>More than 50,000 migrants have arrived in Italy by boat so far this year
this is a bold faced lie that falls apart when you start doing the math.

I gotta get off the internet. last few days have pissed me right off.

This is the kind of thing that redpill normies.
Everybody knows most normies don't want Africa 2.0, yet there are some marxist that scream the highest, seem to have a kind heart and therefore get the highground in these matters. Why? Betaism, betas who crawls on their knees and give every woman attention for their thoughts, betas who share "their" thought so women "will like them".

This is the kinda shit you see, but when you talk to people 1v1 they aren't adraid to say that these migrants (read; occupiers) are a danger to the Europe we know (used to know). Most people certainly don't want them in their neighborhood.
But you know how women think, "what if it was us, what if it was our kids", well I don't give a flying fuck. If you take your children out on a coyage like this you are the worst kind of parent, I would never risk my childrens life like this.
> But they are fleeing from war
Yeah, across half the fucking globe, what the fuck. This is pure economical greed.

RIP Europe. You had a good run. Bow down to islam and die.

no wonder they are coming since germany and france are that welcoming

Fuck it, just let them in at this point.

Go ahead and deal the death blow to Europe and be done with it.

checked mein fuhrer

Let them wait till hell freezes over.

>niggers are semi-tolerable as long as they understand that whitey will completely fuck their shit up if they commit any crime

Any group cam be "semi-tolerable" in that circumstance but that's not how it is now. The niggers Europe gets directly from Africa are even worse, more violent and dumber than African-Americans in the US

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_South_Africa
>A survey for the period 1990–2000 compiled by the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime ranked South Africa second for assault and murder (by all means) per capita and first for rapes per capita in a data set of 60 countries.[4] Total crime per capita was 10th out of the 60 countries in the dataset.

>Crime statistics 2010: roughly 15% of Americas population is black, yet they commit overall 48% of all murder, 32% rapes and 55% robbery.
fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2010/crime-in-the-u.s.-2010/tables/table-43/10tbl43a.xls

>85% of rapists in Sweden were non-Swedish immigrants.
gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape

>UK has more blacks in jail proportionately than the US:
guardian.co.uk/society/2010/oct/11/black-prison-population-increase-england

The average African IQ is estimated at 79.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741

The average African-American IQ is 85, compared to the average White IQ of 100.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf

>Sweden’s ugly immigration problem. More than half of welfare gets spent on immigrants. No-go areas and wide-spread unemployment among non-Swedes.
theglobeandmail.com/globe-debate/swedens-ugly-immigration-problem/article26338254/

>Minister of Labor: "Only one tenth of refugees is viable for the job market"
faz.net/aktuell/wirtschaft/wirtschaftspolitik/arbeitslosenzahl-steigt-durch-fluechtlinge-laut-andrea-nahles-13795574.html

They never do that. They just side with each other against "whitey"

Doublechecked

Poland, congratulations, you have become a high income nation. Your reward are 5 million Africans.

>Niggers don't know how to farm and irrigate properly
>Eat themselves to starvation
>Breed themselves to starvation
>Whitey must pay

how to avoid refugees?
1. everybody spend like kangz, especially the government
2. crash the economy
3. be racially pure and no non-native religions

greece had the right idea lol
refugees try their best to move through that hellhole

>7777
>11

DIGITS CONFIRM

Other idea: Live like kangz but not advertise it globally.

Nice, let them all come and give birth to citizens, the sooner Europe is destroyed the sooner we can reclaim it as our own.

>Muh 6 million Abduls

I think it is amazing that Europe looked at the struggles of places like the US and Brazil wrt. racial and cultural integration and said "well, surely this time it will be different!".

Sad to know that 10 years ago, I was able to go to Europe and enjoy it for what it was, the cultural homeland of my ancestors. When I have a son, or a daughter, that won't be possible anymore thanks to cultural enrichment. Oh well.

you guys are so fucked, we speak from nigsperience

anyone here on Sup Forums with a lot of money and knows how to get hold of drone technology???

We need to start bombing these boats, this is an invasion!!!

We must abandon this convention that (((UN))) made.

that man needs to die

Small bullets, non incendiary, wouldn't work well - but possible yes.

I vote for death by closet Mudslime faggot rape

>if you lose, you win

Kill yourself Ahmed.

currently usa does look like it will survive all this
only commies and spics to deal with
both less of an issue compared to europe's commies, nigs and muzzies

Race.
War.
When.

Yes, a second change at drowning or having a bullet split their empty nigger criminal skulls.

SIX POINT SIX GORILLION

THERE IS NO WAR IN AFRICA

WHY ARE PEOPLE NOT LOSING THEIR MINDS?!?

atomic redpill:
vote for extreme left (maoist, leninist, etc) parties, or whoever promises the most free shit. no party will ever stop immigration, and even if they do the ones already in western countries will still outbreed natives. this way you at least get some free moneys to buy beer and videogames and enjoying yourself before society collapses

Funny if this is news to any of you, our government officials are repeating this constantly. I only see the upcoming bloodshed that'll engulf Europe once again. Be ready.

Gulf States don't subsidize foreigners and give temporary work visas and don't sign shitty conventions like:

And some Apache from somewhere shot up a refugee boat of Somali economic migrants passing as refugees

>as many as
We all know that's just the conservative number they're willing to admit.

COME TO ME!

A Brazilian would be a fucking blessing to Germany at this rate.

I went to a fortune teller in Kautokeino in 2012, she told me a great suffering was coming in 2021

they do, but they arent dumb enough to let them in.

well fuck,, just let them all in. empty out africa, those poor souls all deserve a better life. hope white europe can pay for it all.

this

AHAHAHAHAHAHA Merkel's gonna do it again.

My money is on Europe turning into South Africa in 2 decades. Any takers?

does anyone remember that one plan by an engineer, 70 years ago, who wanted to drain the mediterranean for farming space?

i wonder what he'd said about this crisis if he was alive

Fuck, I need to cancel my holidays

this mass migration will never stop, because the people have low IQ

We need to hybridize them with smart sperm, so they can make prosperous societies, so they won't have to migrate to smart countries.

this. at least saddam, gadaffi and assad all know how to handle their people... we made the mistake of treating them like humans.

hell, even in pakistan, we've all seen the videos of police keeping people in line. they walk around and whack them with big long sticks if they're doing something they shouldn't. you have to treat them like the animals they are, and keep them penned up.

>A 16-year-old

EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.