twitter.com/JMcfeels/status/863916870608474112
youtube.com/watch?v=RGhrb2c817k
soundcloud.com/andrewklavanshow
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/user/PrisonPlanetLive/videos

youtube.com/user/patcondell/videos

The Daily Shoah back when they still had Ghoul

jason fucking stapleton

Anybody ever hear of this guy? Pretty good podcast, should have his own TV show.

Louder with Crowder

OP is an outrageous homo, I'm not surprised though, many OPs are faggots.

Alex Jones
Molyneux
Radio Bubbla
Styxhexenhammer666
Reality Calls

>discovered pogo months before lowder with crowder
>find out the other day that they use pogo's music on the show and have had him on a few times

woa man, he's way too extreme for me

>Prouder with Crowder

takes it too far

amren.com/podcasts/2017/05/nathan-damigo-fight/

DAVID DUKE

Reactionary Expat

Love Shapiro and Crowder because they don't exist with Trump's cock down their throats also Hardcore History with Dan Carlin is awesome

I will get flack for this but

>Joe Rogan

He is a chameleon when it comes to his own opinions, as he always changes them to match his guests. However he does have some of the best interviews, with some of the most thought provoking people.

His interviews with Jordan Peterson were amazing, put me on the path to getting sorted, and made me clean my room. I also ordered the Gulag Archipelago and am waiting for it to arrive. His other guests such as Milo, Graham Hancock, or even Les Stroud are always at the very least entertaining.

>war room
>rebel yell
>exodus americanus

Michael Rivero
whatreallyhappened.com

>listing the war room without the daily shoah
that's like having nothing but cake for dinner

Geno Bisconte is so based. Hosts a show on Compound Media

someone said shoah aready

>as he always changes them to match his guests

nah, once chat with Jordan Peterson was enough for him to fuck up Thaddeus Russell

dan carlin

The Tom Woods Show
The Radical Agenda
Molymeme also has some good content sometimes

Shapiro is just a blatant zionist, all his politics pretty much can be summed up as

>muh Izrael

What I don't get is why don't all the kikes fuck off back to Israel if they shill for it so much?

Rogan and Graham Hancock double teamed Michael Shermer as Randall Carlson looked on in a recent podcast.

What is this map?

The guys got no rhythm man. He is a monotonous fast talking jew.

DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DA ........... DA DA......... DA DA DA DA DA.

Dick Masterson.

Tfw those are my top 3

How earth looked about 12000 years ago, supposedly, if it is the one I am thinking of.

I saw that one just this past weekend. It was interesting how well thought out Graham and Randall's arguments were, compared to Michael basically saying "lol we don't believe you so you are wrong :^)". There were points where I honestly questioned how one becomes a reputable archaeologist when someone who does their own independent research is able to present a much more concise and factual argument.

they do that to sound smart

I read faster than I listen, so I tend to think podcasts are for dumb people.

Am I wrong in this?

he's actually wearing a fucking yamacha.

they're meant to give you some kind of stimulation while doing something else. you aren't supposed to try to learn anything from them.

I listen to them in the car or when i run. Audible is pretty cool too.

I don't really care about him being Zionist though. What's wrong with a person wanting a safe haven for their own race? I'm fine with Asians having their chunk of the world, Blacks having their chunk of the world, of course I want Whites to have our own chunk of the world, I don't know why Sup Forums is so against Jews having their own chunk of the world, as long as they leave the rest of the world alone.

ron paul liberty report and econtalk

dan carlin is good but he barely ever podcasts anymore and i think he has gone insane

Still waiting for this man to come out with his podcast, would be the first one I'd spare time to listen to.

I listen to TRS while doing other shit, like working, or getting /fit/.

This desu.

KIKE
I
K
E

Pretty great a lot of the time but has some severe low points sometimes. Also is frankly a bit closer to center than I'd like.

Listen to podcasts on 2x speed, it is easy to adapt to.

And yet not a person mentions Sargon, da fuck brah

They don't leave the rest of the world alone and we have to hear their constant holohoax whining and when criticized 'anti-semite'. Zionists are scum

Because there's no way he'd support White countries having their own haven.

that's just fucking it, you retard. They have a place of their own. Safe from all the persecution and anti-semitism. Yet, they choose to stay in countries that supposedly hate them. Why? So they can make money off the stupid goyim.

Jews hate everyone. They only help each other and fuck everyone else over. They are the most tribalistic race in existence.

I don't know if you guys are on Gab yet but there's this guy Evocateur who does a livestream on sunday nights and he's excellent.

He could be way bigger than Gab but he's sticking with the platform I think to see if it grows. I think they have some deal with him.

You are correct OP, but first let me thank our sponsors over at X, my wife, who is actually quite beautiful, uses X regular, use code benshapiro to recieve a free gift, it is X.com, use benshapiro as code.

Maybe I'm retarded but I can't listen and do other shit at the same time and fully absorb what I'm listening to. Sometimes I'll zone out of it for a few seconds or even minutes then zone back in and have to rewind because I missed something. I guess you could do it while running or lifting weights but if you're doing other reading or anything that requires you to think it becomes impossible.

I came here to post this

>muh palestine!

fuck off ahmed

i guess i don't mind missing a few seconds of a podcast because it doesn't really matter usually.
this is why i can't do audiobooks, though. much more important to hear every word of a book.

>saudi women
>obese
What. I didn't expect this.

He really came into his own once that butthurt cuck fucked off to do his own shit

I was one of those who listened to the original podcast because of the cuck and thought Dick was a bit of an ass, but the dynamic obviously changed by the end and when they split I literally only listened to Dick Show and immediately subscribed to the patreon after the first episode. His content is supreme.

No Agenda is the best podcast I've listened to, and every once in a while they reference this place

Our Big Dumb Mouths is Sup Forums lvl of discussion, even though they have a faggot on the show

Art of Manliness is very educational, and despite the title, some of the topics can be useful for both genders

Monday Morning Podcast if you want to listen to a man slowly falling into the abyss

The Higherside Chat is something between /x/ and Sup Forums but it's still quite interesting to listen to

99% Invsible for the odd episode about buildings, though they have done some obvious left shilling episodes

I've tried to find a decent podcast that discusses politics from an honest and less bias position, but every network podcast is so far to the left it's not possible to listen without raising your blood pressure. No Agenda are the only ones that actually dissect the news and strip away the bullshit that all the normies eat up. The only problem is that it's not a daily podcast.

I couldn't give a fuck less about Palestine, what I hate about Israel is that we had to fight two world wars to give those kikes a homeland and now they won't even have the decency to move back

Chapo Trap House

He started off as sort of a weird, asshole, sidekick and then slowly won a lot of people over as Maddox revealed what a petty, pathetic faggot he is, which was sort of a shame cause I used to love his site back in the day, his new show sucks balls, it's so painfully unlistenable, whereas Dick keeps on getting better and better, and he was hot shit to begin with.

I miss FTN....

2 far 4 me

Daily Stormer is lighter than that, and i am a beta faggot that signals against daily stormer.

twitter.com/JMcfeels/status/863916870608474112

Back on 3´rd of June

How can you listen to Shapiro's chipmunk voice for more than 1 minute?

Adam Carolla.

He's as red-pilled as you can get without going actual dipshit racist or shit like that.

Will change your life over time and have you cracking up in the meantime.

/pol-tier because he basically founded podcasting as a money-making potential, but did it because he didn't want to censored.

Hail to the Pirate Ship

C U M T O W N

Agreed. Fucking Michael Shermer though. I like him, but being a professional skeptic is the dumbest shit ever. The guys knows nothing about archaeology and feels like he can adequately counter their arguments with nothing but "muh scientific consensus".

I'm embarrassed FOR Maddox. I really hope shit happens just so Dick reads his pitiful letter to his ex girlfriend, it's got to be so cringey

they're a bunch of fags

The map itself is Earth ~10K years ago and the descriptions were added by some user in a pre-history thread.

Meant to reply to:

I meant ~12K years ago.

hell yeah bitch

how bout a little cake for the chippah?

God tier

Shapiro is a neocon who happened to be born in the wrong generation. Nothing he says is of value to nationalists or traditionalists, he merely reforms pre-existing arguments and peddles it for shekels. Anyone who shills him here is a barely sentient cuckold desu desu.

They're wating for southern Syria to be wiped out, so that Greater Israel can be established imo.

>without going actual dipshit racist

So, when you want to be "redpilled" on everything BUT race and pretend we're all still one big happy family of humanity that loves each other, Carolla's the guy to listen to?

"White Power" - Crowder on an email to Hillary Clinton.

I'd argue that he's very redpilled on race. He just doesn't want to deal with any extra bullshit. He's actually been in the news multiple times for publicly talking about racial issues, and MSM declared him le actual dipshit racist and ebil bigot, etc...

One example: youtube.com/watch?v=RGhrb2c817k

We're gonna get it one day, it'll all come out, he's too much of an autism to just let all this go

Actually...... they're not

he is an idiot jew-lover.

you neo-nazi scum

Andrew Klavan's show is better, he doesn't come across as anywhere near as whiny as Shapiro.
soundcloud.com/andrewklavanshow

Molyneux is good and I'm a fan of Louder with Crowder.

anyone on the left is a faggot

cum town

Steven "it's only delousing powder" Crowder is the most antisemitic, racist right wing thinker I've ever heard of desu.

off the frontpage you go

mah boi

>Jordan Peterson
Yes. IF anything, just listen to these two podcasts

You can disagree with him on several issues you autist. He's spot on with social issues and rightfully calls out Saudi Arabia as the main funder of terrorism.

fuckoff with that stormfag bullshit

it would be great if he'd call out some Jewish music producers that are behind the degenerate songs he picks apart on his podcast

despite that, I still listen to him, just don't buy all the bullshit he spouts

I'm not even a Christian, but the way he mocks the Bible is a bit triggering, typical fucking kike

Everything that you say here is true, but the thing that pisses me off most about him is his facade of conservatism. He's still trying to uphold that whole William F. Buckley neocohen mantle. I view him as an obstructionist to nationalism, traditional western virtue and everything many of us consider sacred at this point. He just parrots his bullshit effectively enough to be considered a notable pundit to some, and it's truly infuriating.