IT IS FUCKING HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uCfKb7C68mg
news.sky.com/story/live-manchester-arena-explosion-10889465
news.sky.com/video/digi-183312tu-raids-manchester-clearedm2t-10890469
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WD33ii01kXI
liveleak.com/view?i=b13_1495535250
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What the military gonna do? Help the refugees find their new homes faster?

ooooooooooooooooooh shit
was just going to play some vidya

Armed soldiers will now be deployed under command of the police onto streets and guard large events.

This is gonna be good, getting myself some fried chicken and settling in for maximum comfy...

Good. To bad they probably mean domestic terror. Would suck to be white in britain right now.

5pm EST. right on time.. I guess they didn't get the memo that Kim.com didn't release anything about Seth rich....

>Vote for me or die

Don't they only do this when they know for certain that something is going to happen?

London bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down...

it's not real muslims

>bbc

Military MAY be deployed, not is being deployed. Also terror threat level ≠ DEFCON, which is an American nuclear threat level. That's normal after such attacks. Nothing is happening, chill

this is normal, we need to get used to this, there is nothing we can do about it.

Caliph of London incoming

I suspect MI5 is fairly confident of another attack in the next 24-48 hours.

enough with the islamophobia, it's way more dangerous than some bombings

Not really. It's been 10 years since it was this high and only for a few days.

The FA Cup final is this weekend so expect military presence.

Since they are orchistrating it?

We're in for some happenings as The Ramadan Bombathon starts on Friday. Be mindful of your surroundings, carry your firearm if you're allow to.

Will the filthy Islamic rats beat last years record?

RELIGION OF PEACE!!!!!!

the shithole of the world

pay your debts to europe you fags

Kill them all, lads

Probably the attacker's accomplices are on the run and armed

big ass concert usually everyone has there phone out recording the event, BUT SOME HOW not a single video of the explosion or smoke or lighting as leaked yet?

Saw Patrol cops with Automatic Guns today in Leeds.

Shit was serious

About time.

THE
CLEANSING

t. mayor of london

>you'll get used to it

It happened after the concert as everyone was leaving the venue

FPBP

Go for it, It'll apparently take 100'000 young girls getting blown to pieces for this joke of a country to see the light.

>Be Britbong
>Get run over and blown up

Anyone else wish they were brown right now? I'm like a walking target, might convert to Islam.

>wanna get comfy and watch the happening
>have work tomorrow

youtu.be/uCfKb7C68mg

Another attack
Mfw

It will probably happen in later hours of this evening.

Suck a dick faggot apologist.

Our soldiers are cucks.

It's pretty god damn weird, but the gore shots seem real.
Religion of peace!

Most of them are part time faggots who do it alongside their job at Tesco.

I've been wearing a burka since 7/7. Never had any trouble except for once when Ali and the local Akbars noticed that my moustache was rather undeveloped for a Muslim lady. Had to pay a £1,000 jizya

ImOK with this becuase its just part and parcel, these girls died but muslims are not to blame, nor are they to blame for all the rapes, we should worry more about bigots and nazi who dont understand Islam.

I just hear 2 skyking and teh man had a British voice

BBC? Haha like big black cock?

Why are women so incapable of dealing with a stressful situation? Stop screaming and look for the safest route out, you vapid cunts

>PM says a network of terrorists may be at large.
>Military personnel considered for deployment
news.sky.com/story/live-manchester-arena-explosion-10889465

This comes after the raid of a house in Fallowfield. Evidence?
Footage of the raid here and you can hear the muslim screaming in agony:
news.sky.com/video/digi-183312tu-raids-manchester-clearedm2t-10890469

Also Critical means "Imminent attack".
ISIS posted an accidental message through their news agency earlier today showing two attacks in Manchester claimed. One was the suicide bomber and the other was "An assault mission by five brothers and sisters in Manchester" the latter was swiftly deleted.

Imminent gun/vest/truck attack? Sounds like they posted too early.

I thought defcon 1 was for "nukes have been fired, smoke em if you got em cause you dead already" not "gunfight we know is coming" ?

HAHHAHA FUCKING CLASSIC

>DEFCON 1
Wow. I didn't know we're having a nuclear war with ISIS

Pretty standard stuff.

Bomb at a concert, followed by a mall being evacuated and around 20 schools receiving bomb threats. Tbh I'm surprised it took so long.

STRONG AND STABLE SUSPENSION CIVIL RIGHTS
MARTIAL LAW UNDER THE MATRIARCHY
OUR JOLLY JUNTA NEVER, NEVER SHALL BE SUBJECT TO EUROPEAN CIVIL COURT OVERSIGHT
CURFEW THEM ALL, THEY MAY NOT VOTE FOR YOU
she must be really rattled by Corbyns poll gains.

Probably the first time you've ever seen a gun

>ISIS posted an accidental message through their news agency earlier today showing two attacks in Manchester claimed. One was the suicide bomber and the other was "An assault mission by five brothers and sisters in Manchester" the latter was swiftly deleted.
source

Stop baiting :T

Soon, but the majority are still full time top tier squaddie lads.

Bullshit, I haven't noticed anything

ALL ANGLOSPHERE COUNTRIES GIVE A PROTECTION PIG BLOOD FORCEFIELD TO BRITAIN

Wrong. The military are being deployed in some places as I type this.

Implying that's a bad thing

People are right about the Manchester attack. He was born and raised in Britain, you can't blame it on the fact that his family are refugees. The only logical conclusion then is to kick all the Muslims out. All of them. Get them out.

Can Sup Forums do something about identifying some of snackbars instead of chronic shitposting? There used to be good times when 4chin actually did things like that.

kek

Were safer than you.

Wanna go down like london?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WD33ii01kXI

Why is UK such a pathetic excuse of a country? A woman sand nigger loving for a leader who also wants to destroy he internet

Same. I'm still going to play vidya but I'll be checking pol at the same time.

>be norwegian
>get blown up
>get gunned down on an island

There are thousands of potential snackbars. That's the problem. There are to many to watch and it's virtually impossible to know which one will act in advance unless you are doing groundwork and physically investigate.

Fuck May, fuck all the libs, fuck the stayers, fuck the globalists, fuck the kikes, fuck trump, fuck MSM, fuck alt-kikes, fuck.

>6 years ago
Yawn try harder

Those were leftists. If only one of your countrymen had the balls to do the same

Your safer from the government but we are safer from other citizens.

How and why do you identify somebody that's blown themselves up?

That's absolutely terrifying

When they posted their claim officially. It did the rounds for about 40 minutes before being purged from twitter. It was a fellow user that spotted it and posted it here.

Insider here. The threat level has been raised because Katie Hopkins is currently at large spreading Islamophobic rhetoric. Don't worry, the SAS has been deployed and she should be neutralised before she can do too much harm to our wonderful multicultural society

All white racists will be arrested to protect the Muslim population from backlash.

These guys are suicidal. Death is what they want. This isn't conventional warfare people will die before their military can act

Gott strafe England

So, just another typical day in Bongistan

A-are you ok, lads?

>Be British

>Be videoed everywhere you go

>be monitored online

>Have the military occupy your streets

>welcome refugees

i am so scared. meanwhile nothing ever happens where i live.

I don't know what they're so worried about
aren't terrorist attacks something we're just supposed to deal with now?

She's gonna use this as an excuse to crackdown even further on the internet and dangerous thought's now isn't she.

Footage of leaking leg after shrapnel injuries. If they fucked the tourniquet up, there's a good chance she could lose the leg. She's leaking quite heavily.
liveleak.com/view?i=b13_1495535250

I'm waiting for the days when things get so bad, euro/pol/ actually starts organizing IRL paramilitaries to purge mudslimes

I can see it already, euroanons wire cash to american anons, amerianons buy guns and ship'em over via whatever obscure untracable means the infamous hacker 4chins can cook up, and then the shit hits the fan

a few years from now maybe?

So...? Nothing will happen maybe some razzia and then there will be another terror act a few months later

Welcome to the next step in our ride to hell.

On the left, you will see a flock of starving ravens.

That's a fallacy and you know it.

>ATTACKS EXPECTED IMMINENTLY IN UK

good. europe is a muslim country now

they always raise the threat level after a muslim murder spree. it means nothing. they have all these muslim terrorists on the list already but they choose to do nothing because it may seem racist, or it's not an "imminent threat" ("they'll probably murder 100 people but they wont do it tomorrow, so yer don't worry gov"). fuck the united cuckdom and all you brit cucks too afraid to stand up to the muslim invaders.

Blunting my spoon as we speak. Maybe today is a good day to die?

>Fuck May, fuck all the libs, fuck the stayers, fuck the globalists, fuck the kikes, fuck trump, fuck MSM, fuck alt-kikes, fuck.

Yep!

That's stupid America is acting like terrorist wanting to hurt innocent people they're not all evil. It's not their fault their government sucks