Manchester

Where are the pics of the scene? I hear witnesses saying "there was blood everywhere" But nobody thought to take a fucking picture?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hyTTzLQ3mt0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

rules about photography in concerts perhaps hindered this, but hell if i know british laws.

I win, you lose

Fucking exactly

They're not going to release photos and cause the population more terror. There was a couple videos yesterday where you can clearly see women literally dripping a large amount of blood very quickly from leg wounds but they've been scrubbed pretty good thus far.

But your saying out of all the people that were there, nobody got a picture on there phones?

Wheres all the gore?

why do you think the UK government went active with Tempora to control and filter out any digital media from getting publicly released. Is it right? Imo no people should be able to see the aftermath and see the damage but governments don't want to 'help' the against immigration or muslims cause or create reactions from citizens or create panic

Rekt pics
Or it didn't happen

You idiot. Do you really believe that because everything has not been posted immediately online for your delectation that it does not exist?

Fuck off with this crap. Its trash threads like this that help make this board a complete laughing stock of all boards.

>where is the footage?

youtube.com/watch?v=hyTTzLQ3mt0

I saw a picture on twitter of a girl with pieces of people stuck to her sweater and literal shit all over her shoes

I RECOGNIZE THAT GAY BLOWJOB

R A R E
A
R
E

Praise Tengri

When you're torn between replying with
>we did it reddit!
and
R A R E
A
R