Cucks continued. #notallmuslims

Cucks continued. #notallmuslims

Other urls found in this thread:

KYKEbook.com/photo.php?fbid=742989085882863&set=a.101223446726100.2136.100005153341895&type=3&theater
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_genocides_by_death_toll
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>bring up the holocaust
EVERY FUCKING TIME

You know I don't buy all the holohoax stuff, I think it did happen. Furthermore I see it as a good thing, an example of what europeans can do when they band together in a campaign of cleansing.

>the biggest genocide in history was the holocaust

uhm
no it wasn't.
the holocaust killed 6 million, allegedly
but in 70AD the Roman Empire killed 40 million jews during the Judean Revolt.

These people are fucking retards, what's that line?
>If you don't know your history you're doomed to repeat it

>muh holocaust
>muh taxi drivers
This retard is straight up regurgitating talking points fed into him. He could be replaced with a bot and no one would be able to tell.

KYKEbook.com/photo.php?fbid=742989085882863&set=a.101223446726100.2136.100005153341895&type=3&theater

Heres the post if anybody wants in.

I just tell them stalin genocides 24 million christians.
Then i ask them which number is bigger and which one they relate to.

Tell him that more than half the Muslim are radical and that the peaceful one are in minority.

>but in 70AD the Roman Empire killed 40 million jews during the Judean Revolt.

If this were true do you honestly think they'd let us ever forget about it?

I don't think 40 mil people even lived in Judea in Roman times.

Anyway, mongols.

The holocaust never happened

>tfw I wish it did

The virtue signalling is strong with this one

I need some pals to help me engage in fisticuffs. I'll get knocked down by 14 year old experts.

The world population was estimated at 300 million at that time.

What about the Roman swimming chambers you dumb fuck? If they were genociding a group of people why were those around?

The entirety of the Roman Empire in the 2nd century AD was estimated to be ~50 million, you dumb kike. Jews probably lied about that number, too.

Stop pls. These threads and screen grabs from the cucks make me ill

Needs pic related

>Tell him...
I'll stop you there, you're wasting your time.
They're called brainwashed for a reason.

VIRTUE VULTURE
U
L
T
U
R
E

According to Wikipedia the holocaust against the Jews by the Germans is the largest in history. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_genocides_by_death_toll

>a Muslim is the taxi drive who helped victims for free.

It was a sikh though.

Weren't the taxi driver Sikh?

If these "peaceful" mudslimes have to be collateral so be it.
While we're at it lets exterminate all black people to get rid of niggers.

then again, #notallmuslims is not wrong?

I knew id wake up today to candle light vigils and a bunch of left wingers saying we need more Political Correctness and we cant give into hate.

If this isint the proof that the older generations are sacrificing their children to the cult like mantra of PC then I don't know what is.

NOTHING will wake the Europeans up. They are destined for extinction. Technology has made us a bunch of weak cucks who cant fight.
>The Jews have won because they have taken white peoples ability to hate others.

liberals are the most cultureless people there are

>biggest genocide in history

Boy thats a fucking over statement and a half. Pretty sure Khan took out over a billion people and raped his way through Asia.

>the real threat isn't the 20 people that got blown to bits, it's the mean comments someone posted

Let's do it, black people are an extreme minority compared to their nigger counterparts

I'm friends on faceburg with a lot of (((media and entertainment))) industry folks. Most are either white or gems. As soon as some little black kid gets shot in America, IMMEDIATELY, they make statuses about #BlackLivesMatter and His Name Was Tyrone McNig. These folks live as far away from the bad parts of the city as possible. All virtue signaling. Know what happened after the Manchester attack? SILENCE. ALL OF THEM. Not one status about the victims, not one status about safety, not one status about prayers. Simply silence on the subject. I hate their hypocrisy.

Lol, based Norm.

Wikipedia puts a generous amount at 1 mil for the deaths.

And the world pop may have been 300 mil, but 40 mil of them were not in fucking judea

>That pic
Is this the True Modern American?

this shit pisses me off

can still be religious and a nutjob

Obviously #notallmuslims, otherwise all of the UK would be dead. 22 K/D ratio, same as 66M / 3M.

Gonna have to double the size of this

its getting fucking bingo every fucking time

Reminder that this would not have happened if we had spread Christendom across the whole globe.

do you have the template?

How many layers of irony is this guy operating on?

sure

No TRUE Muslim

>the biggest genocide in history was the holocaust
>your uneducated

kek

>Islam
>Literally a cult of personality
>The head-figure of said cult is Muhammad, a notorious terrorist (by definition)
>Yet somehow, Muslims have nothing to do with terrorism, despite worshipping and idolizing a terrorist they consider a prophet.

It's actually some Abo from Australia I believe

>Abo
Why am I not surprised

rofl, taxi driver was a sikh, there were chinese and soviet holocausts which were both bigger than the fake holocaust. no wonder liberals seem retarded, theyre full of bad info.

>silly little boy
anyone who seriously says this and thinks that it is valid argumentation needs to be king hit

The Canadian Tire Centre in Ottawa will be interesting tonight

Cap this

kek