Kim Dotcom - Sean Hannity Happening Pt 12

The Latest
HAPPENING NOW
>KIM STATEMENT IS LIVE
KIM.COM
>OFFERS TESTIMONY IN US CONFIRMING SETH WAS "PANDA" CONTACT FOR SAFE PASSAGE
>Kim tweets last night: "His nickname was Panda #SethRich" while we WAIT FOR MORE
i.imgur.com/XuoUgyp.png
>Reported last night: Donna Brazile actively attempted to thwart Rod Wheeler's private investigation, according to WND
mobile.wnd.com/2017/05/bombshell-donna-brazile-probing-seth-rich-murder-says-private-eye/
>Hannity goes all in on his radio show, insists he will be "pursuing the truth" and corroborates user/Gateway Pundit story that Democrats at high levels are "panicked." (Begins at 13:50)
youtu.be/Vv5yp46GN8k?t=13m49s

INSPIRATION
youtube.com/watch?v=xvLMtZg5HAA

DEDICATED TO THE MEMORY OF SETH CONRAD RICH
IN REMEMBERENCE AND DEDICATION

MAY HIS FAMILY FIND PEACE AND COMFORT IN THE RESOLUTION OF THE MATTER OF HIS DEATH

LAST THREAD PREVIOUS (#10) PREVIOUS (#9) PREVIOUS (#8) PREVIOUS (#7) PREVIOUS (#6) PREVIOUS (#5) PREVIOUS (#4) PREVIOUS (#3) PREVIOUS (#2) PREVIOUS (#1)

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/explosive-revelation-high-ranking-dnc-rep-attempted-stop-detective-investigating-seth-rich-murder/
youtu.be/GlgTwp93E48
beta.tunein.com/radio/WCBM-680-s27755/
talkstreamlive.com/program/sean_hannity/
intelligence.house.gov/fisa-702/
twitter.com/seanhannity/status/867126424691515394
twitter.com/seanhannity/status/867126855329087489
snopes.com/2016/11/04/dnc-lawsuit-process-server-shawn-lucas-has-died/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

KIM'S FULL STATEMENT

is it not 5pm EST? I'm MST and not seeing anything on Fox News, wtf Hannity

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/explosive-revelation-high-ranking-dnc-rep-attempted-stop-detective-investigating-seth-rich-murder/

OY VEY THE GOYIM WILL KNOW

this could be it boys

His name was Seth Rich

Thanks I want to use that user's post for a future OP thread, someone posted a quality screenshot back in last thread
It's a very viable train of thought

Based Seth was a berniebro, he only took that job to take on dirty money.

Seth Rich also fits well into this space, too

This one

Lol stop believing everything you are told on Sup Forums especially Seth Rich threads.

not only bringing Podesta and co. down with murder( pretty low dnc staff) but drag Obama and Hillary directly into it.

brilliant

I can't be the only one that thought this "announcement" was a let down.

Wow, this story just keeps growing, MSM continues to self-incriminate by not reporting it.

>Lol stop believing everything you are told on Sup Forums
let's start with what you posted

The huge happening was/is the statement release
Kim has lawyered up and is handling everything with the appropriate gravity and seriousness.
Julian Assange has taught him very well

DAY OF THE ROPE IS COMING

Ask yourself who wants more than anything to end the Russia hoax?
>Trump
Who is now the President with appointees in the DOJ who can review/authorize his safe passage despite the previous admin's extradition requests?
>Trump

Democrats about to get their shit fucked the fuck right up by the 400lb hacker.

what a (((coincidence)))

Can we start gassing kikes again for the first time or what

any of you other hosers ever make anything of this?

We are in the middle of a historic event. Through threads like this one, We the People of the United States are taking our country back. ((They)) want the Seth Rich story to go away but the will of The People will not be denied. Stay strong and keep digging Patriots.

youtu.be/GlgTwp93E48

Somebody get some #DefendHannity hashtags and threads up and going
Not #SaveHannity because he is under no Fox pressure

#DEFENDHANNITY

Got mighty hot during that last Hannity bit.
He's getting his mind blown.

Also for any Anons who might have missed these posts. Pretty solid imo.

#DEFENDHANNITY
#SETHRICH
#KIMDOTCOM
TAG @POTUS @REALDONALDTRUMP @DONALDJTRUMPJR @ERICTRUMP @SHERIFFCLARKE @VP

You should lurk moar >126785204

shills, sliding. keep digging and hitting.

the democrats know that it is not smart to do a turkey and shut all of internet down, internet is theirs they just change the referees. however this gives us the freedom to go through the shills to spread the info.

i can't find the pic i wanted to post, but the thumbnail looks like the one i posted.
it's about Obungo cancelling Seth Rich's visit to the White House, twice

Robert Paulson

woman on her period

This. Bump.

BUMP FOR AWAKENING

So is this attention whore fat faggot going on Hannity tonight?

I'm glad Hannity is sticking with this, but I will almost but all guarantee he will lose his job over this. When it comes to the MSN, there are no good networks anymore, and FOX is no exception. Look at who owns FOX, and understand that Hannity will likely be sacrificed on the alter of disinformation.

how do I get a job like yours? I have no morals when it comes to money

Well yes, anything short of a chat log with Seth's twitter account, driver's license, and timestamp is a let down. Kim's wall of text was disappointing but it did alleviate that he only connected the dots after his twitter/Reddit accounts were found. So he answered the question "Why wait until now?".

But the disinformation/panic with this is what is disturbing. Pandas4Bernie now all of the sudden is active again on twitter and reddit, after being dead for almost a year? The phone number on the gmail has changed, the reddit account was scrubbed of seth's email address with no *,.....admin change?

Proving Seth was the leaker would bring down the Democratic Party as a whole. Everything would crumble, you have to understand that they are doing everything possible to cover it up.

also this one:
what could these possibly mean?
did the US govt seize more assets from kim recently? I thought it all happened back in 2012. and I thought some chinks were running mega.nz now?

Disinformation isn't going to spread itself.

I want this to be real but it's looking to be a let down. The smoking gun is out there but I don't think Kim dotcom is the guy that has it.

STATEMENT IS COMING

KIM COMING UP!!!!!!!!!!

>beta.tunein.com/radio/WCBM-680-s27755/

GET IN

those 4 posts should get capped for all to see

So is this actually happening on not?

I thought it was 5pm EST, and nothing is happening

Of course, as always, you faggots make shit up and hype fake shit.

talkstreamlive.com/program/sean_hannity/

KIM STATEMENT NEXT

All the pushback is to preserve FISA 702 which is up for re-approval this fall. Going to be difficult to get 702 approved if the public is aware that unmasking lead to Seth Rich's death. It's also why we're not seeing Republicans asking questions about Seth Rich.

intelligence.house.gov/fisa-702/

OH man

saved for future generations. I want to see that nigger caged

>HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH
HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH
>HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH
HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH
>HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH
HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH
>HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

twitter.com/seanhannity/status/867126424691515394
twitter.com/seanhannity/status/867126855329087489

Fucking A they should. This story is gonna break, I can almost feel it. Look at the panic shilling going on right now all over the internet. They are scared, and know what will happen when this breaks...people are going to hang just like Hillary predicted.

I'll be surprised if Kim does not have an accident, or Hannity loses his job over this. Stay buckled up, its gonna get really good!

in b4 the statement was to disappoint everyone on purpose and to lower pressure on Hannity

it'd be more conclusive if that weren't a monospaced font. any 9 characters could fit in there

>Megaupload didn't have the bandwidth, infrastructure, storage and security it did (think of the scale of Twitter, now x2), so you could jerk off to Anchorman II, 9 days before it hit theaters. So, that begs the question, if Megaupload wasn't just uploading/streaming boots for degenerates, what was ALL THAT infrastructure designed for? Who'd need that kind of edge/firewall power? Who'd need all that up/down bandwidth, storage, remote backups and redundancy? For the love of fucking god, Sup Forums, WHO MIGHT BENEFIT FROM offshore storage and security? Who might have SO MUCH SHIT they'd need to securely dump in ONE SHOT?

...well fuck.

I get what you're saying and thanks for thumping us over the head with the clue stick...but wtf can we DO? They're going to push the "bringing up Seth Rich is harassing the grieving family" angle hard to try to scare anyone with any kind of reach from pushing it.

Is there anything you recommend we dig into or push to keep things alive long enough for whatever Kim's doing to play out? The MSM will come down hard on Hannity tomorrow and every day that goes by is another day for them to throw out a bunch of career/life enders

IOW how can we be useful to what Kim's strategy is? Just keep digging and spamming Seth Rich stuff everywhere to keep the story alive until Kim's end plays out?

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

Lets all not forget about the other mysterious death in the dnc of last year. Shawn lucas, he was the man that served the dnc the lawsuit against clinton camp and dnc collusion and having an unfiar biased against bernie in the primary. he died in august 2016 of "accidental polypharmacy". snopes.com/2016/11/04/dnc-lawsuit-process-server-shawn-lucas-has-died/ we should all look into this further as well, the more nails on the coffin the better.

It's a steady progress kind of happening, I'm too blackpilled to believe it'll go anywhere though. The world is too fargone.

Kim is either sitting on information that is underwhelming (and he knows it) and is trying to drum it up so that when a break does happen, he will get attention and hopefully get his life back.
>or
He is a mere "circumstantial evidence" witness in saying he was in contact with someone who called themselves "Seth" and liked pandas.
>or
(Off chance) He has chat logs of what he claims, which would tie Seth to an online account, and prove that he was the leaker.
For the Seth deniers, the chat logs would have to say "I leaked the DNC documents to Wikileaks".

you had better be job searching

Thread

Shills should be asking themselves why media matters is trying to shut Hannity down. If the Seth Rich story is such bullshit, they should let it play out so as to discredit all that are pushing it.
I can't wait to see the tears and mounds of salt this will generate.

>this time will be different
OK, buddy

THIS. Everyone read these

>777
HANNITY NEEDS OUR HELP!!!
FOR KEK!!!!

Another vague statement from Kim Dotcom with no real evidence.

>any 9 characters could fit in there
checked
true - but many names are not exactly 9 characters

>777

Holy digits call to help out
S H A D I L A Y

sage fake news
Kim is just a fat attention whore

It's never different until it is. Do your part in keeping the momentum for this going. It's another chance at change.

trips of truth

HIS NAME WAS SHAWN LUCAS

Bump for Seth Rich

Justice for Seth = Justice for America

Keep pushing, and keep digging. Think about this...they are trying to shut Hannity down. Why the fuck would they care if Hannity is pushing a "false" story anyway? If they just left him alone to air the story, and it turned out to be completely fake, it would all but end his career, and if you don't believe that, ask Dan Rather.
We're close, and it looks like its all coming to a head.

Trips demands action!

I have never, ever seen so many blue tick shills in a row on top of the latest Hannity tweets. It's fucking insane. There is definitely something fucking fishy going on. I truly believe they are trying to cover this up. To many coincidences.

>It's fucking nothing

what represents pepe in pink t shirt? autism or what

This is my job.

HOLY FUCK KEK IS SPEAKING TO US

Well, the best way is to prosecute to show people you can't get away with this stuff.

Also not any 9:
>OPisafagg
>OPisahomo

For those who doubt the SethRich stuff:
The difference between a conspiracy theory and a nutcase tinfoilhat level conspiracy theory is that for the crazy people evidence against the conspiracy theory is proof for the conspiracy.
Louise Mensch RUSSIA is a nutcase conspiracy theorie, no matter how less evidence there is she just takes it as proof that RUSSIA infiltrated even more people.
On the other hand for Seth Rich there are defined limits:
>solving the murder
>finding the leaker
If one has evidence of the real leaker which turns out to not be seth rich and still insists on the theory then he makes the step to nutcase; but as long as the murder or the leaker are unsolved this whole thing is on a higher validity than RUSSIA

You're fucking insane, m8

all pepe's are autistic
pink shirt pepe is a gamer (gamergate)

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Holy shit this is getting too real.

>forgetting to say 'go to bed'

Yes...they care scared. There are those that believe that the murderers of Seth were not able to cover their tracks completely, and the evidence of a conspiracy to commit murder are still out there waiting to be found.
Lots of anons did some fantastic work, and now it looks like it will pay off.

Day of the rope is coming...

he might have access to certain server logs

Somebody care to explain the story, from beginning to now?

Lets break this down:
I KNOW THAT SETH RICH WAS INVOLVED IN THE DNC LEAK.
>OK, dish
I know this because in late 2014 a person contacted me about helping me to start a branch of the Internet Party in the United States.
>when in 2014, and contacted you how?
He called himself Panda. I now know that Panda was Seth Rich.
>how?
Panda advised me that he was working on voter analytics tools and other technologies that the Internet Party may find helpful.
>Seth took the DNC job in June 2014, and the first thing he does is contact a notoriously untrustworthy thief, scammer and fugitive?
I communicated with Panda on a number of topics including corruption and the influence of corporate money in politics.

“He wanted to change that from the inside.”
>why are you quoting yourself, Kim? And what about that DNC leaker thing you mentioned?

did kim just get cut off?

remove dat fucking christ-cuck from the picture, leaf!

holy fuck twitter is a full out Shillcon 2 at the moment

Meatloaf

BUMP FOR SETH RICH

READ THESE POSTS ANONS

JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED, KEEP WORKING HARD, DOTCOM AND HANNITY ARE ON OUR SIDE LETS SUPPORT THEM.

They are worried that by outing Seth's Panda network they will stumble upon more sudden deaths . Check out Joe Montano who died "suddenly" of a "heart attack", age 49 just a few weeks after Seth. They were taking out a whole network of people. How many other sudden deaths in 2015/16. Sleuths? That is the key.

my bet is on: the smear campaign comes from Hannity himself. Think of it... this is the play Trump always does. Everybodys eyes are on Hannity. Even lefties who just want to see the "racist liar". So they see it with their own eyes and not through CNN filters