Redpill on Pakistan

I feel like Sup Forums doesn't know their enemy well enough, which is bad.

Pakistanis are objectively the biggest cucks on the planet earth.

1. Pakistan's national anthem is full of Perso-Arabic vocabulary: their enemy and invaders.
2. Pakistanis were raped into adopting foreign religion of Islam by their invaders, who they worship now.
3. Pakistanis now suffer from Stockholm Syndrone: they adopt names of their invaders.
4. Pakistanis worship their invaders: Mohammad-bin-Qasim, an Arab invader is worshipped in Pakistan. They sing songs in his praises kek.
5. Pakistan's founder, "Father of the Nation", was not even a "Pakistani". He had 0% paki in him: He was a Gujurati Indian.
6. Pakistani's worship a Gujurati as Father of the Nation today. On their own, pakistanis won't even have a country today.
7. Pakistan has adopted an Indian Language as their national language. Urdu, an Indian language, from Uttar Pradesh is now pakistan's national language. Native pakistani languages like Punjabi, Pashto, Sindhi as sub-standard languages.
8. 41 million of 180 million Pakistanis defecate in open.
9. Pakistan has been used and raped repeatedly by foreign powers since time immemorial: latest is China. List includes but is not limited to: Turks, Iranians, Afghans, Greeks, Brits, Americans, and now China.
10. Pakistanis cannot fight: they lost to every single invader since time immemorial. Only when the invader has conquered Pakistan and went further inward has he faced heat from the the (based) Sikhs, Rajputs and Marathas.
11. Pakistan has lost every single war since independence as well. They are just incapable of fighting.

Who will poll support in a war between India and Pakistan?

Other urls found in this thread:

dawn.com/news/1168181
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>8. 41 million of 180 million Pakistanis defecate in open
Pajeet pls

But can pakis poo in loo?

Cant you just have a cricket match? You both know the rules of test cricket, you are in an elite club for gentleman

Its true faggot.

They can't.

>that threat
Kek'd

>pookistanis

Unsourced photo with pakis atleast having loos on the side of the street. Still think you're in the wrong, Patel.

Pookistani detected.

dawn.com/news/1168181

Nope, try again pooman

Pakistan is a fake nation created by a british agent to cut india from persian oil
A nuclear fake nation created by the brilliant minds of the eternal anglo

How will Pajeet ever recover?

Also one of the best arguments against muslim inmigration and their willignes to integrate
As we see in India, muslims wanted their own separated nation.
The only reason India should've accepted this is to deport every muslim to Pakistan yet we see now there are over 200 milions of muslims in India.
So thanks to the eternal nglo, we now have pakistan, a nuclear full muslim nation that exports their inbreeds to Europe while India will forever be crippled by a muslim giant minority ready to strike.

He probably went out to poo out hos frustrations

You do know indians are also across the globe right ? "little india " is in almost every country

Fuck pakis. Their kebab makes my stomach sick.

Pic related

But the eternal anglo is paying the price, isn't he?

yes but I live in BCN and what we have is your fucking paki and bengal cousins
gtfo

What can you tell me about swat (family or the area)

Yes he's becoming a colony of either india or pakistan
I mean their alt right just wanted to get out of the EU to bring more of you guys, can you believe it?
Like Land Rover and Jaguar is owned by India
fucking brits haha

>5. Pakistan's founder, "Father of the Nation", was not even a "Pakistani". He had 0% paki in him: He was a Gujurati Indian.

Gujarati?

Pakis are a million times worse than Pajeets. Nuke it NAO

Id support you lad. Bring back the Raj!

Face of Pakistan,the true Aryanzz

Look who's talking how are you accessing internet by using the legs of camels you just fucked as anteena?

Don't you have any fresh water problem ij Desert oh forget it allah told you to drink Camel piss,I forgot.

Now come on log off the PC you can go on a spree rape is legal isn't it.

Pakistanis are 1000x better than Pajeets.

Forever crippled? Dude search on Godhra thats what exactly England should do.

Keep them as leverage.

>Pajeet calling ANYONE out on rape or drinking urine or bathing in shit, or anything shitty really

Allah told you to drink,now go back to Medina to kiss thr vagina in the box.

Satan worshipping goat fucker.

>triggered pajeet
kek