Sean Hannity screams for HELP!!!!

Is this it Sup Forums? Is he done? Did we just get this guy fired?

>liberal facism
You mean communism, right?

There is no such thing as "Liberal Fascism"

People should really learn the definition of words before they use them.

This, I don't know why Hannity thinks these Commiescum are Fascists, Fascists though authoritarian have value, Marxists have no value.

Sean just wants to say the j word but can't ...

>Hannity conspiracy theory

i also think he knows

fascism is a better buzzword

Leftist authoritarianism

well if he ends up dead certainly he was onto something

advice- he should go find a receeptive think tank in DC and spill everything

>liberal fascism
Why not just call it Bolshevism?

>Seth is the dnc leaker (based on what Wikileaks and Kim have said/implied.)

THIS DOESNT MEAN THE DNC KILLED HIM. It's not a fucking conspiracy theory

Seth being the leak has more evidence than RUSSIAN HACKERS

Exactly. This "the left are the real Fascists" meme needs to fucking die. It's always been Communism. Still is.

kek

Commie has always been a better slur to fling at the left. Pinko and red, too.

Calling leftists "fascists" is born out of fear. He knows that if he starts calling these commie rats what they are they will go after him for it. But it's safe to call people fascists.

Makes me sick. Makes me not want to help him.

"Debunked"

brumpf

He really has to carefully choose the words he says. The same people that were gunning for O'reilly are now gunning for him.

kek

I hope they can this fucktard.

SAVE MEEEEEE!!

>the day Hannity is set to release something big
>the Fox News Chief dies
>media matters attacking him

This is it. If he does manage to go through with it, it's probably going to happen.

man he's gonna get himself fucking fired. i think rich was killed because of the leaks but godamn you can't just start reporting with no real facts yet, and you don't rely on that fat fuck Kim

(((they))) even killed a bunch of kids to try to summon dark energy to bend the wills of the people. (((they))'ve never been more openly scared in recent history. This Seth Rich thing is going to be huge.

It does establish a pretty compelling motive

Roger Ailes died like two days after Seth Rich story was released, no cause of death stated

Media Matters = DAVID BROCK PEDO SCUM

Media Matters (MM)

Moloch Maschine (MM)

Ariana Grande concert conveniently bombed 1 day prior to Kim Dotcom release of information verifying Seth as leaker to wikileaks

Joe Capone in the White House on private tour with his family 1 week prior to Seth Rich's death

All evidence of Seth Rich's death redacted

POTUS has authority to take control of police for 48 hours

Really makes you think HUH

This whole thing falls apart when you realize that SR didnt have access to anywhere near the info that was given to wikileaks

Dnc and MSM have been crying about russia hacking the election for six months with less evidence than the seth rich murder.

>when your leaked emails have you on record saying you'd be willing to "make an example" of a suspected leaker regardless of evidence

Can't forget Donna Brazile got caught trying to stop the investigation into Seth Rich's murder. Brock is trying to protect his masters here.

He was an application developer for the DNC. He had root access on poorly controlled servers. He had access to everything.

BUT MUH RUSSIA

And God only knows who gained access to Hillary s illicit server data.

>in order to distract from negative news stories about the Trump Administration

Lol wut
fake?

If Hannity were to become a martyr, shit would get so fucking real. It'd be beautiful.

Dnc needs to put up or shut up already.

The news Chief died on the 18th. I see what you're getting at, but it wasn't the same day.

>Hillary on video being tossed into an SUV like a slab of meat

>debunked

THEY. ASKED. YOU. TO. STOP.

Stupid tech illiterate baby boomer hillary completely compromising the security of all data that was on her home server.

>Did we just get this guy fired?
no. George Soros and the (((boys))) are working tirelessly to take down righting companies and personalities. Pill Bill O'Reilly was the first to go down.

>application developers have root access to everything

Thats fucking retarded and wrong. Sysadmins have access to everything. Application developers wouldnt have much more access boyond a standard user.

Kek no!

Liberal Fascism is an oxymoron.
How can liberal be fascist?
You mean tolerance extremism.

Fuck. That was entirely unintentional.

is twitter trends lying to me?

Debunked? Huh? How do you debunk this?

SAVE HANNITY

Bill O got his own dumb ass fired. Fox news is transitioning to a center left news angle since Rupert Mirdoch s sons took over operation of the company. Hannity is squeaky clean, he works at the pleasure of his employer so could probably be fired anytime upper management wants to, but after finishing in third place in ratings for the first time in 17 years, i dont think fox is going to shake up their lineup any more than is necessary.

Untill they actually find Seths murderer we will never really know the truth.

>A FUCKING LEAF

they hide under the label of "liberal" but are in fact very fascist.

What does he need us to do. I'll write a few emails and call a few places.

He'll get the O'Reilly treatment.

Force advertisers to drop out, fox news to take action.

Next thing you know, Hannity goes on vacation and his show gets cancelled the week after.

Liberalism will do anything...

What's the J word?

But then again CNN threw away every last shred of credibility they ever had in order to shill for a losing candidate. May cnn rest in peace.

This video really hurt CNN. Made them look like total fools.

>Soros has nothing to do with it, silly goy.

Weird.
If there was nothing to this why wouldn't they just let him embarrass himself before going after him?

first

It was just a small case of non-contagious bacterial pneumonia that magically cured itself hours later that caused her to pass out in the oppressive 75 degree heat. Nothing to see here, drumpfkin.

JEW JEW JEW

Shillary openly admitted she was sick and took a week off the campaign trail after that.

They're going after his sponsors

JIDF detected

US politics is moving rightward and Hannity was a Trump loyalist early in the campaign. Fox would be extremely foolish to let a valuable asset like Hannity slip away. Hannity would have a new job within the week at one of the competitors.

he's in israel every other week.

>I need your help
God helps those that help themselves.

At the end of the day, it is still about the shekles bubby.

That faggot is so annoying

Gonna bark all day little doggies, or are you going to email Fox News and demand Hannity stay?

>They're going after his sponsors
That's smart. Follow the money is always good advice.

Except Fox doesn't have actual competitors because the rest of cable news has a liberal or centrist bent.

He'd basically have to beg Glenn Beck for work or get shoehorned into radio which will pay his ass a shitton less.

Either because they're scared, or because they want us to think they're scared.

Ive always hated hannity. particularly through the obambo administration. Hes a fathead litigator Bill O'Really Jr.

Tucker Carlson ftw

You aren't good at thinking forward.

Sean is creating a sense of urgency. He is good at his job.

Fox News will give exactly zero shits how many emails they get begging them to keep Hannity if none of them come from advertisers.

You want to help him, e-mail them.

these digits say he will be dead by Sunday

thanks google

There is a war right now. The Dems are trying to take out everyone they can to stop the Seth Rich story from destroying them.

It's closer to Stalinism.

Oh shit! What does that nigga Sean need, because I got to take a shit right now. I need Sean's ass to be specific, want does Hannity want me to do muh nigga.

liberal is just a catchphrase, just a bunch of LARPers
actions speak louder than words
they're in the business of dictating what people say, think, feel, and do

haw haw haw

If fox gets rid of hannity after oreilly and ailes they'll lose heaps of viewers. I guess that'll open up space for sinclair

i hate twitter so much. like i really want to help, but anytime i have to write a message in

Carlson is literally a younger, pushier Hannity.

Hannity is a bit boring and Catholic but hes republican

slaughter all democrats

He is setting himself up for disaster if he is pinning his hopes for vindication on Kim Dotcom. I hope that he has other sources.

or they are really good at creationg false leads and then destroying the people who jump on them

they did the same with the "pizzagata conspiracy"

almost descredited us all witout ever doing any good for us

>Literally
easy way to spot a closet leftist.

checkzd

may your number bring you a lucky gift this week

>Implying any of his followers know what those words meθn

Sponsers dont live in a vaccum, they know what is going on. Hannity has been with Fox News from day one of the network s existence. No major personal scandals. He is a lightning rod for the left, but that also generates ratings. He aint going anywhere, unless he wants to.

William Legate needs a taste of his own medicine.
I've caught him posting 4-5 tweets in the same minute (typed out sentences) with screenshots. No one can type that fast unless 2-3 other people use his account. Everyone knows many of his followers are fake and he's using bots and even has a pro account on twitteraudit to make it seem like 100% of his followers are real. It's pathetic.

Why the fuck are you idiots falling for this shit? Sean is fine. He does shit like this all the time to taunt those that would attempt to harm him in some way. This isn't new for Sean. Relax.

Wonder if any of the CTR shills are with MM

>be drunk at work, decide to fuck around
>try logging in
>Admin
>Password1
>works

If I could pick my one favorite part of campaign 2016, this would be it.

WE, politically correct if fourchan, hate white people. That's right
Islam is the only thing we at pol should care about inshallah