People who still support trump

I'm serious. How fucking dumb do you have to be to still support trump. He's literally fucked up everything he's tried to fix. The only positive aspect is that he's not Hillary, That's it. How can people actually try and defend his every action.

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/apr/25/donald-trump/illegal-immigration-lowest-17-years-trump-said/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Liars can be entertaining, user. And don't forget that Trump has magical superpowers.

Yeah, support Pierre Trudeau's wife's son instead.

Donald Jericho Drumpstein

Point out where I said I support him

Sage

O Hai Shariablue!

Wow, really convinced me that trump is competent. Finally I see. Thanks user

>Don't want Hillary in office
>Don't want a fucking moron in office.

Yep must be shareblue

But her emails

>wetback crossings down 70%
>conservative on the Supreme Court
Got what I wanted. Hopefully Ginsburg keels over so we can get another judge in.

Source ?

I'm pretty sure the globalists had already won regardless of who won the election. :(

It's the same thing no matter what. All that matters is who puts on the best show during the election. Trump was worthy of a 4 year encore.

Heard it from your mom while I was eating her ass.

When known Hillary kill Seth Rich, everyone of Sup Forums known JIMMES RUSTLED. no personall kid of Sup Forums known of hit, very guided crosstalk for communicate

Tell your stupid confusion of stated facts to MS-13! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You're just a butthurt mooslum that Trump shut down. Go put out your Mosque.

we did a poll 1 month ago trump support here is around 40% . we did another poll where 16-18 year olds were shown to be the majority of his supporters here . explains alot actually .

23D Chess, m8

65536D chess baby!

I was on the trump train but now im on the fence. the jews are controlling him now :(

Another former Trumper here.
But seriously we need to remove his access from those nuclear launch codes.

>Implying I don't want to see America burn.

Yeah, because he, like, totally betrayed us.

Unemployment is down,stocks are up, and the UN has declared global peace.

I'll wade into the shareblue circle jerk just to say that "Not Being Hillary" is literally the greatest thing he could achieve. Public trust in media is dying, there are plenty of valid criticisms of Trump and his policies, and most of the public will be sick of hearing about any of them because they watched CNN look under rocks for Russians.

Guess what? HRC doesn't get to sell Scotus picks. We don't have to watch the media fawn all over her and work harder than her press secretary. We don't have to hear about how Bill is still dicking interns under 20 and why its still a vast right wing conspiracy.

Do I like everything he does? Not exactly... Do I adore everything he prevented. Yes. All of my yes. saged

Name one bad thing about him that isn't a fake media hit-job. I'll wait.

>implying creators of heavily shilled threads wouldn't heavily skew a (((poll)))
A fucking faggot.

The thing is that you're being pretty retarded.
You could just go full Amerinut and save the day.
>Right wingers protest
>HURR DURR TRUMP IS A SOLDOUT WE WANT A CLEANSING OF THE ESTABLISHMENT BECAUSE WE DUN WAN WW3 OR BLOOD FOR OIL REEE
>Leftards bite
>You have now a high % of the population wanting to stop the death machine that is the establishment.

He's convinced his supporters that he is infallible and the only source for reliable information. He has a cult following.

He will have followers as long as people believe their problems are skin deep and can be resolved by force.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/apr/25/donald-trump/illegal-immigration-lowest-17-years-trump-said/

sage
Why do so many leafs support the murder of Seth Rich, pedophilia, and nail bombs of peace caused by open borders?

Aren't you getting tired, OP? You must be so sleepy, maybe you should just hang yourself in the closet tonight.

>Masters degree
>6 figure job
>I guess above average intelligence.
Would have voted for anyone other than Hillary.
Trumps doing a fair job. He could do better but at least he's doing better than Obama and Hillary would have.

>REEEEE LE DRUMPFFF!!!
>BRAAAAPPFFFFF
>LE DRUMPF FUCKS UP EVERYTHING1!!!!!!11!
>HOW CAN YOU STILL SUPPORT BLUMPF?!?!?!

sage

OY GOYM VEY
DONALD JERICHO DRUMPSTEIN FROM JEW YORK

HE OUR CHOSEN ONE HE DEFEATED THE EVIL WOMAN

C'MON DONATE TO ISRAHELL UNDER CONSTANT ATTACK

Hey dogfucker.

Who else am I supposed to support? The bitch that lost? I support the president because he is the president.

Shut up bog

To the Presidents supporters - What do you see as the greatest achievement of the Trump Administration so far?

Every domestic policy he has is fucking amazing.

Got the supreme court. Trump can play golf for four years now for all I care. Probably be best if he did just that until another justice retires.

>Canadian

Who care what you want?

How so?

Unemployment & illegal immigration is down, stocks are up, he's keeping true to alot of his domestic promises that get overlooked by the media. Im not too huge on economics, but I know enough to tell he's doing an outstanding job on our economy

Americans should be embarrassed about being themselves, not just because of Blumpf

out of a sample of 30 faggots who bothered to take your strawpoll? good job retard.

He was a better choice than Hillary faggot leaf. I still stand by that.

2 SCOOPS TOO MANY!!!

this is how I know your shareblue, using this same image, slightly edited text from last time you used it

Go to bed Hao

A lot of kids on the board think it's funny & haven't actually taken politics seriously yet. Gen Z is seriously the joker generation, like the days of old but this time playing with proper fire rather than telling snowflakes to kill themselves.

>The only positive aspect is that he's not Hillary
Do you actually believe this is why people voted for him? If you do you are pretty stupid.
And just because he does some things I don't agree with doesn't mean I'm going to dump him completely, go a head criticize him all you want though. He deserves some of that.
He was the best candidate that could go anywhere.