Why is my country represented by such vapid and dumb cunts?

Why is my country represented by such vapid and dumb cunts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fL1aM4oeRYs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you mean your politicians?

Wait... Isn't

Theresa May

of jewish heritage?

you could always hand your sovereignity over to intelligent EU officials

I fucking hate this country right now. Wishing I had the money to move to America.

MURRIMP GETTS TUU SCOOOOOBIE DOOOOOOS

It's almost like you were a nation of vapid and dumb cunts.
Really makes one think.

>open borders for israel!

Those (((Intelligent))) officials.

youtube.com/watch?v=fL1aM4oeRYs

Nope, pretty much everyone I know doesn't know anything about the world or how it works

Yes perhaps, but remember mikoĊ‚aj that the poles that come here end up no different.

all white men are ruled by woman and twits our nations are in the hands of the vocal minority of lefties .

>america

maybe they just have different views than you.

because your country consists of vapid and dumb cunts

because you elect them.

fuck off we're full

full of retards

For some context: some people who went to my college thought Norway was in London, one thought China was in Japan, another thought that they spoke Swedenish in Sweden etc. All these people also had some sort of leftist viewpoint.

just long as your not a brownie it fine

true, it was different in the past though

I stand corrected. You're surrounded by genuine fucktards. Get out of there user ASAP

Because all the good bongs died in the war. And you cunts repay them by giving your county to Muslims.

You all should have really let the Germans take you over.

*You're
Learn the language you're so proud of, retard.

Help me user, it never used to be like this. Thelse people were also in a philosophy class with me because they didn't know what it was and just picked it.

(I was being a cute faggot)

I feel like Sup Forums doesn't know their enemy well enough, which is bad. Here is some redpill for you lad:

Pakistanis are objectively the biggest cucks on the planet earth.

1. Pakistan's national anthem is full of Perso-Arabic vocabulary: their enemy and invaders.
2. Pakistanis were raped into adopting foreign religion of Islam by their invaders, who they worship now.
3. Pakistanis now suffer from Stockholm Syndrone: they adopt names of their invaders.
4. Pakistanis worship their invaders: Mohammad-bin-Qasim, an Arab invader is worshipped in Pakistan. They sing songs in his praises kek.
5. Pakistan's founder, "Father of the Nation", was not even a "Pakistani". He had 0% paki in him: He was a Gujurati Indian.
6. Pakistani's worship a Gujurati as Father of the Nation today. On their own, pakistanis won't even have a country today.
7. Pakistan has adopted an Indian Language as their national language. Urdu, an Indian language, from Uttar Pradesh is now pakistan's national language. Native pakistani languages like Punjabi, Pashto, Sindhi as sub-standard languages.
8. 41 million of 180 million Pakistanis defecate in open.
9. Pakistan has been used and raped repeatedly by foreign powers since time immemorial: latest is China. List includes but is not limited to: Turks, Iranians, Afghans, Greeks, Brits, Americans, and now China.
10. Pakistanis cannot fight: they lost to every single invader since time immemorial. Only when the invader has conquered Pakistan and went further inward has he faced heat from the the (based) Sikhs, Rajputs and Marathas.
11. Pakistan has lost every single war since independence as well. They are just incapable of fighting.

Who will poll support in a war between India and Pakistan?

Don't feel especially bad. The whole West is basically the same way now.

>China was in Japan
>Swedenish
>Not knowing Norway was a country
How stupid do people have to be to believe your attention seeking shit? Either you're mentally handicapped and are at a special school, or you're a complete faggot.

Poos vs poo skins.

I will support neither. Just nuke yourselves to ashes

I'm aware, I've been to sweden

>attention seeking
Ever been to Lancashire?

At the very least, Indians can make good food. You pay for it later, which is why you shouldn't eat it to the point where you permanently smell like curry, but as far as food goes, whenever an Indian shits, a Pakistani may as well be waiting beneath him with a plate and a fork.