Just got back, gop user from threads a while ago

just got back, gop user from threads a while ago

Other urls found in this thread:

ycharts.com/indicators/4_week_treasury_bill_rate
imgur.com/a/HXDJS#B43zlSD
zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-04/someone-blowing-rbc-warns-china-induced-unwinds-are-escalating
mpcdot.com/forums/)?
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this thread to be specific

Do you know how the DNC are reacting the seth rich stuff? What are your thoughts on it?

Have you noticed anythign out of the ordinary happening lately in politics that we should keep our eyes on?

How was your trip?

Please take control of our deep state out of the hands of Israeli terrorists.

trip was excellent, everything was paid for by the Saudi government. As for Seth Rich I am not in a position of authority to say, there are plenty of people like him that get eliminated. The DNC is likely to rely on control of the media narrative to stop Seth Rich from becoming a major problem. They are already working to brand it as another pizzagate and example of fake news run amok.

It's important not to conflate the powerful pro israel forces in the government with those controlling the deep state. I'm afraid not even trump can back take control of it, at least for the time being.

Whats saudi arabia like? Ive never been. What are the politicians like there? How do they interact with you or other american politicians when you visit?

What do you think about the economic situation? Do you think there will be a government shut down September 23rd? Whats your take on recent bond yields, and the effect yellens rate rises are going to have in the coming months?

I work at an investment firm, everyone is better on a chinese economic collapse at the moment thats effects will be felt world wide by the end of this year, executives at sinosteel in china have brought grave news to me recently and the global economic situation does not look good on my end. I can share some more information on this if you're interested.

betting* not better.

Is Trump aware of Sup Forums, Sup Forums??

Does the GOP actually pay attention to us or think we influende opinion at all?

Does the GOP consider our autistic investigations and look into them?

He answered these questions in the last thread he made a while ago, you might be able to find it in the archive.

is that a saudi passport?

Were any countries at the summit displeased with Trump and/ or SA?

give PMCs more federal contracts plz

although this is the side of things I REALLY shouldn't be talking about, most American institutions have taken steps to cool down markets in the coming months. Although we are unsure of a Chinese slowdown it is looking increasingly likely and we have begun to model what the best political options would be. currently, we are pushing for DJT to take an anti-bailout approach and focus more on national infrastructure should Chinese malaise contaminate the US economy

Sup Forums and the network of imageboards that have been pushing far right thought online are more of a curiosity than anything else, although serious discussion about it's impact on the digital landscape are becoming more and more common, if still rare. DJT himself may have heard of Sup Forums in some kind of briefing on how the online world influences politics but I find it unlikely he browses here, as he is not the most technologically literate.

I am not sure of an archive but here are some screenshots I found online

bump for interesting

The Chinese economic is facing something really fucking bad let me tell you. Canada and Australia are seriously going to be hurt, they have been investing in many overseas assets and investments as long as they arent liquid to get their money out of china. Ive been consulting with a lot of high up people from china to help relocate their assets here and in other countries, china is about to implode. Americas stocks are overvalued and are due for a major market reset, Im deadly afraid of some of the insider knowledge i have about Americas economy, I seriously do not know how you are going to be able to cope with some of the things Im seeing. Im going to include an email from a sinosteel executive to me in a moment in another post, but tell me what you think of these figures.

ycharts.com/indicators/4_week_treasury_bill_rate
Short term ffr (that thing linked) was 3% steady at early 2000s whilst dipping continually down 1% after 2008 and thus after so but since Nov 2016 rate hike of .25 basis then to 50 then 75 over the period of 5 months whilst markets appear asymptomatic of this change is highly unusual. Yelen to hike 3 more after this, per her 2016 Nov plan, but I feel like the next hike where ffr reaches 1%. That's when investments will feel the discount pinch.(NPV=CF/(1+r) in this case ffr ==r >85% oft). We all know sovereign debt crisis is a thing and despite best measures of EU banks lowering their rates in order to spurr economy so they can RAISE rates after (idiots) is further worsening the credibility of national bonds and by extension the world demand of bonds (of which US is the most fucked). And rate hikes on Yelen's is a fucking joke and probably only to entice people since 4 week auction just lost a huge amount of foreign demand. After these I'm fucking scared shitless every time the Investment sectors act like its going to take a shit because it's fucking happening in under 2 years by most market watches if not sooner.

imgur.com/a/HXDJS#B43zlSD

you're gonna have to be patient with me, I'm not the best with technology. Only reason I'm on Sup Forums is because I heard about it in political circles and found it interesting.

Having been watching Sup Forums and Sup Forums as a whole as a while I have come to believe that imageboards like this can act as a predictor for which way the mainstream political climate will shift.

Back in 2015, at the height of monetary pinch as well as unwilling hikes in Yuan appreciation, an executive for Sinosteel told me his business was going so badly that layoffs were quite common in notoriously cushy state firms. Manchuria, the seat of the nation's steel refining and producing firms was suffering the worst depression since never post Deng era. Whole towns stand bankrupt with unemployment figures 33% in Harbin, Chongqing etc and higher in lower townships. Further investigation on my own yielded reports of how iron ore shipments were piled up on docks en masses so much so, port authorities are laying off quite a bit of it's usual workforce since half the firms the ore shipments are destined for went chapter 9 and the other half have kept ore on port in warehouses and further stopping shipments orders. There was a famous article somewhere around this time regarding worker riots at a Chinese-Zimbabwe?Mozambique firm metals associated with steel alloy productions liquidating assets and workers protesting that their rental shacks were sold off. However since beginning 2016, things are picking back up, I've him since and he said Deng has embarked on completing a Silk road inland railway on towards Pakistan and Central Asia with demands for more steel and currently re-bouy-ing current industrial sector in China proper. I know this is bullshit since recovery since I know for a fact that in multiple times Sinosteel and other 48 members of state industries have received some state influx of cash to handle liquidity issues, think Petrobras tier corruption and inefficiency, but multiple times worse.

>It's important not to conflate the powerful pro israel forces in the government with those controlling the deep state.
Bullshit. They are the same.
>I'm afraid not even trump can back take control of it, at least for the time being.
Now that I believe.

This is true for the most part, although the United States does have some interesting economic instruments in stock for a situation like this. Although this is an unlikely scenario in the near term as the Chinese have relatively deep pockets and would likely be able to throw enough money at the problem to temporarily calm things down. This does not mean that this won't eventually correct in the long term, and this is the foremost reason that Trump has been pushing economic isolationism in regards to China, which should help to reduce the shock to the American economy should China enter a serious recession. This is also the reason trump has for being so intent on reducing American debt as quickly as possible, although this will likely run into problems in congress, which is much less aware of this situation.

Are any of you GOP reatards aware of the demographic shift the US is facing and how it will affect the country in the future? Do you even care about this sort of stuff or are you too busy fellating Saudi cock?

Does DJT or any of his people know about MPC?

Sorry for my English I was just kind of trying to paraphrase a bunch of what has been said to me and didnt bother to reread what I had written.

Expansion in Australian mineral exploration and mining projects have gone from hold up to permanent abandonment, if I'm not wrong those should of been sold for some discount to Aussie firms.

All this has resulted in a further false growth, due liquidity influxes from China, US, and no doubt CAN and AUS govs one way or another through much of 2012-16. But we are on a hill whilst worsening the sovereign debt issues.

This is whats happening in china currently.
zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-04/someone-blowing-rbc-warns-china-induced-unwinds-are-escalating

Something is really off about these figures when you consider that industrial metals are down, there are big declines in iron ore, steel and doctor copper is taking its WORST hit in 19 months

We can pretty much guess the current sinosteel situation and their expectations on future projects about whats going to happen. The executive has been pretty much avoiding this question however I did find out he had a bonus delayed as well as increasing oversight all over China especially concerning the main port of Guangzhou....shits probably stack up sky high with over enthusiasm in demand for Xi's projects. Asias collapse is going to spark a shit storm on your end.

Why should I ever vote GOP again, if your policies in practice (not talk, but action) amount to being "Diet Democrat, just one calorie"?

Does it disturb you that even Ann Coulter has given up on your organization?

GOP is anti trump, I received a flyer/petition packet in the mail and wiped my ass with the donation part, was sent back in the mail yesterday.

enjoy =)

The possibility of Chinese economic unrest has been one of the main reasons behind the American 'pivot to Asia', going back to the first days of the Obama admin. As China becomes more and more prosperous the people will eventually want more and more rights. This is not a problem when the economy is growing as rapidly as it has been and the standard of living of the general populace is increasing, but when this stops many U.S. planners believe that it will lead to huge political turmoil. It is likely that even if North Korea calms down the United States will continue to build missile defense systems and permanent bases throughout East Asia

Oops I thought I included a bit about chinese investment in australian iron which I did not, so that second line makes no sense. I was just going to mention the issues Australia is facing because we're in a housing bubble crisis and we're not going to have the investments in iron to prop us up this time like we did in 2008

I work under Trump, not for some neoconservative congressman

And then the CCP will roll in tanks again and mow them down like they did last time.

Somebody get me a link to the archive

What is with Trump going to the wailing wall and giving arms to the Saudis. I'm not sure if I keep supporting him if he continues to do these things. Just note if he keeps it up he will know the power of autistic fury the likes of which no one has seen. Also get Kushner out NOW

How known among the inner circle is the fact that most of Trump's most unhinged base and attack dog aka the internet is turning against him over broken promises, flip-flopping and cucking to his enemies?

regardless of weather, the turmoil leads to an actual regime change it is prudent to have American assets in the area should a major power like China be destabilized, even if only to a small degree.

apologies for spelling, once again posting from phone.

There is so much id like to cover but there are so many different financial situations all coming to ahead within the next 8 months that I seriously can't think of a way america is going to get through this without taking a serious hit.

Your ability to push the debt down is seriously compromised by these converging economic situations. Never in my life have I seen investors, economists, executives and politicians this scared. Not even during 2007/2008 where a lot of these people knew what was coming.

Don't ignore my question please op we have a right to know what Trump's plan are with Saudi Arabia and Israel giving them weapons and going to the wailing wall are not good signs

They can push the debt back down. It's not seriously compromised, it's just that there's no expedient painless decisions left. Mainly because they've all already been made.

Yes, please answer this one.

Also is Trump or anyone aware of My Posting Career, MPC (mpcdot.com/forums/)? The analysis of Trump and the US in general is high quality.

Also how do you think congress and the general public are going to react when this stuff starts becoming mainstream knowledge? Mainstream media is already catching wind of this shit storm, ive been asked about it a couple times by various journalists but its escaped the financial sphere now, its not just bloomberg and the like that are starting to report on it, the huffington post and others are catching wind. How well equipped is America to deal with that aspect of it?

I do not believe austerity measures would even work at this point, what America is facing is mass stagnation and inflation which does compromise their ability to pay the debt down.

whats the situation with north korea?

is something going to happen soon?

the arms deals are an attempts to buy goodwill with the Saudis and unite the Sunni world and Israel against Iran (trump has made it explicitly clear that Assad will not be targeted unless the situation changes drastically). This is part of a plan to have enough goodwill between the states in order to reach a bilateral solution to Israel/Palestine. This is something trump is extremely eager to have on his legacy.

had to look conflate up. cheers

He's just playing theater. There's geopolitical realities you just can't ignore. Kissing Israeli ass is temporarily one of them.

Hey stop trying to pick on trannies we're a very small demographic and don't hurt no one there is literally no reason to push that bathroom bill shit as it was fine how it was before when it was unregulated and if you passed you used the womans room and if you didnt you didnt
also we're the favorite goys right now so challanging us just brings the most opposition.
thanks for readingn this bye but mark my words

If you can print money, you can always pay your debts. It's math. But that decision will cause pain.

Austerity is pointless. Default has a point to it but is even more painful to do than printing money.

Strange isn't it how op doesn't reply anymore when I asked about the wailing wall and the Saudi arms deal? Op you best give a good answer now as too why Trump dod what he did. I'm not gonna watch America continue to be molested by foreigners and traitors all so they can profit from it. My family fought for the confederacy to fight against imperialist and my great grandpa fought for Germany world war 2 against the (((allies))). If you political elites think you can continue to get away with it for much longer you're surely mistaken. Answer my question now. WHAT DOES GOING TO THE WAILING WALL AND GIVING SAUDIS WEAPONS PUT AMERICA FIRST AND HELP SAVE THE WEST?

Has voting become pointless, I wonder.

Hey Steve, how was the early flight back home?

also, why did Reince go home super early?

Ok thank you for answering but going against Iran is a big no no they are one of the last countries to be free from Jewish rule and do not have a Rothschild bank and openly call out Israel for their bullshit. We don't have to get rid of Iran just because some muzzies are bitchy. I much rather have them have nukes then Israel or the Saudis. I'm fine with fucking over China tho

OP is kill

did you touch the palantir?

How do you guys see brexit going? i'm still kinda unsure how i see it going? hard soft etc, what are you guys pushing in the background?

Love for Trump from Scotland btw, proud of our lad

the real answer is no one knows why trump does what he do
not even trump

Is now a good time or bad time to enlist in the military?

I did
also, apologies if my responses are a little scattered I am pretty busy right now.

Trump going up to the wall is part of the effort to build enough goodwill on both sides for the possibility of a bilateral two state solution.

How many people you work with would know who this is if they saw this thread.

>If you can print money you can always pay your debts.

You do not understand money at all, if you print more money to pay your debts it becomes worthless and its a retarded thing to do, thats how you destroy the buying power of your currency. You cannot simply print more money when the perceived worth of the money has dropped, which you can see it has been dropping through bond yields. I work as an investment banker, this is my job, Im telling you, they cant pay these debts, read my other replies and you will understand.

I would post one of your mike pence memes if I had any/weren't at work

And what will be done about Iran. I'm glad Assad will be safe assuming from your experience but we can't allow Israel and Saudi Arabia to be unchecked in the region we all know they will just another Isis situation again. Also what are the plans to make the EU stop importing migrants and getting rid of all non whites. I'm sorry if I sound rude or insistent I'm just flustered seeing what has happened in the last few days.

I'm reading your stuff with interest, thank you OP.

Military is clear of problems with the market taking a shit, but its gonna be a mad fucking dash when the Shit falls out, and normal folks cant work.

People were waiting months to get into the military during the housing bubble of 07.

Do it soon

Depending on the state for income during an economic crash is not a good idea.

Then you've made your bed prepare for there to be shit in it
But is tranny bathrooms the hill you want to die on?
Just tell your gop buddies to chill on the bathroom shit there are already a lot of us sympathetic to your cause

there are many who believe that by continuing with Obama's nuclear deal Iran will soon be able to produce enough atomic weapons to have a sizable deterrent and ensure a balance of power in the region. The US is only interested in the most part in stopping the development of missiles that could reach the US or Europe with any significant payload.

>Not keeping emergency pence maymays on your phone.

Whca?

I personally don't care about the issue but federal laws forcing transgender inclusion in bathrooms is the type of thing that helped win us the election and helps to galvanize middle america. It has become a prime example of the difference between the coastal elite and the average american.

We heard a rumor that the President identified 3 leakers, and when he returns shit will hit the fan.
Can you speak to this at all?

While that maybe in good faith but you can't forget about the Samson option that Israel has if they're ever "threatened" too fire at all euro capitals. We need to make JFK proud on crippling Israels nuclear capabilities so that they can be nudered and answer to Americas demands not the other way around

This. Also any staff change?

can you get this message to Trump for me?

START LOCKING THESE FAGGOTS UP DUDE, IT GETS REALLY ANNOYING LISTENING TO THEIR SHIT ON THE NEWS

Trump hasn't delivered on any of his promises and it doesn't look like he cares.

We voted for Muslim ban and wall stop the geopolitical SHIT.

Does Mike Pence know about the Race Bannon johnny Quest memes and does he find as it hilarious as we do?

Hey OP, is Kushner a problem for trump?

Literally all there was was basic protected class shit until republicans started with that bathroom bill garbage.
And if you think that got you elected and not being the opposition to the people in power you're a dumb nigger and I hope your masters choose you fist when they need some scapegoat to go down

Crypto currencies are the only real hedge in this shit storm. Bitcoin, Ethereum, Monero and LTC are top ones to hold.

Is Sup Forums retarded

I went to the convention as a delegate and got invited to the inauguration (and every party to boot).

So did thousands of others. I'm not an insider. Hope you guys have more than that.

The United States Military has many different contingencies for many different scenarios, things beyond my authority. The zionist forces from israel are not as powerful as many think, as they are seen as the same as the globalist forces at play in the United States. it is unlikely that they would have the sway to prevent American military action to counter something like this.

Id be interested to know about this to. What are your opinions on kushner and ivanka. Are they good or bad? Do their decisions and influence help or hurt average americans.

>together we prevali
>prevali
No one else notices this retarded typo on the pin?

Your a faggot my dad got invited and hes a nobody

The coin I posted is the official one from Riyadh

Its time for Memes.

Ok you make me feel somewhat comfortable with this but I'll still remain skeptical of things that come I won't get off the Trump train but I'll just remain skeptical of him. I know from watching the tomahawk strike was literally nothing makes me feel he knows what he's doing but being close with Netanyahu and Kushner have me very worried about the future. Also what does Trump plan on doing in with the pope and the slime balls in Brussels.

They're just as prone to manipulation as gold and silver because they dont have an intrinsic value, save for ethereum but they fucked themselves by forking their block chain when they fucked some of their protocols early on. Synereo is probably the best one to look out for because it has an intrinsic value and is not as prone to manipulation as bitcoin, monero and ltc.

What's Trumps views on the continued "leaks" and do they represent a threat to him?

that's Saudi Arabia for you, misprint a coin and coat it in gold.

but seriously I hadn't actually looked at the thing

I'm gonna have to see if mine was the only one

is Mcmaster or others pushing a fake Bannon vs Kush feud? Do they even know Dina Powell is friends with Valerie Jarrett?

to Riyadh?

those two are in relatively stable positions.

watch Priebus in the upcoming weeks

is this the armenian?

Is Trump the "idiot" MSM makes him to be or some type of savant he said he was. Or somewhere in between?

A friend of mine who worked on the apprentice crew said he was one of the nicest stars he's met. I've heard the opposite too from people

Have a Pence.

Is there anything to the idea that Obama was not born in Hawaii? Any comment on there being so little info about his time at "Colombia University"? Is he who the media said he was? (Thank you!)

Here is a classic.

Hello how big is your penis?

Boxers or briefs?

>1 Pence meme has been deposited to your account

Do you honestly think it's possible to create an empire worth billions, run for President on mostly your own dime with every one of influence, including your own party, against you and win, and be an "idiot"?