Rh negative blood type

Why do mainstream sites shill so hard against the research for
and it's importance?

>Only 15% of all human population has the rh negative blood type
>conspiratards say it's because of alien admixture/angels
>it is most common in europe in the people called "basques" which are the oldest people recorded with language going back to 40000 bc in europe
>the difference suggests that these people have a different primate ancestor as normal humans have

>In the Book of Genesis in the Bible it relates how the Nephilim produced children with humans. One was even depicted as killing Japheth, Noah’s son, and taking his place whereupon he fathered many children with Japheth’s unsuspecting wife which eventually populated much of Northern Europe.

Is this why the jews hate us europeans? Because we are all have the genes of the rh negative guy which killed noahs son?

>no real research about that extremely rare blood type
>everyone that suggest something that is slightly politically incorrect about that blood type is getting marked as nazi

Something really fishy going on there..mhh

>also almost every european had at least a few ancestors with that blood type

Some characteristics are for northern europeans (Not the basques)

>Higher than average IQ
>More sensitive vision and other senses.
>Lower body temperature
>Higher blood pressure
>Increased occurrence of psychic/intuitive abilities
>Predominantly blue, green, or hazel eyes
>Red or reddish hair
>Increased sensitivity to heat and sunlight
>Cannot be cloned
>Extra vertebra

Also

>niggers do almost have NO rh negative people in their continent

Other urls found in this thread:

genetiker.wordpress.com/2016/03/11/was-the-lord-of-sipan-white/
youtube.com/watch?v=1zz8_MxcnzY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"Cannot be cloned"
Wait wut, white people cannot be cloned? And we have lower body temperature?

Well not all white people, only those who are not yet heavily mixed with (((Homo sapiens))) and basically have rh negative. The blood type is the main reason for this traits, not the race, wrote that false, sorry.

Women that are rhesus negative couldn`t even get children with normal blood types for a long time, it was a chance of about 15-50% to have children with other blood types.
I am that kind of an bastard, the doctor of my mom was even surprised and wanted to do an scientific study with her for some reason.

She even can literally feel electricity since she was an child, when she puts her hand next to an power socket she gets a tingly weird feeling.

I've just read some interesting things about this rh negative blood type. I am crazy about genetics and differences between people but there's not a lot of research about that because much "we are all the same" stupid shit. And if somone dare say we are diffrent by gens and DNA hes called crazy and racist so ye

My ex-gf and my grandfather had this type of blood.
My grandfather lived to 100 years...and my ex never got chickenpox or other types of common disease. The list goes on.
I only thought it was a coincidence...

B negative bloodbag right here....can only pray the jews don't harvest me for my blood.

Irish people are basically Basques. I always knew I was part AYY. I could feel it.

O- reporting in

B- here.

Telepathy is real.

Spiritual sentinels, get ready. The time is almost here.

O- here. WMAF parents. brown hair brown eyes. 149 IQ and I can also give myself a strange "energized" feeling all over my body when I focus on kinda "drawing in my attention." never knew what that was. also i have /x/-tier obsessions.

i also hate cold weather, perhaps due to that "lower body temp" attribute.

when is it, brother? i'm sick of waiting.

Wait so if us Basques and Northern Europeans are Alien hybrids why are we only like 6 feet, weren't the annunaki like 10-12 feet?

This is true tho.

Many people with that bloodtype report extraordinary feelings to extraterrestrial ideas etc.

My mother was also like that, she believed like in a god in aliens even as little child, like there were people she was wishing to take her away to where she belongs.

I hear that a lot from those people, so maybe rh negatives are really ayys deep inside.
And this is by all means not a meme.

I always imagine humanity like it is in stargate.

You have several different planets with different human populations which got taken away by the goa'uld from earth in the early days or later.

Maybe this whole tv show was a hidden redpill for us.

genetiker.wordpress.com/2016/03/11/was-the-lord-of-sipan-white/
Some Lord of Sipán in Peru was white and had blue eyes, he also was rh negative. Map from the same site

O- master race reporting in

Thanks fritz, worth a bump

So they just said rh negative is "white" blood type

Interesting. Both my dad and I are O- blood type and neither of us had the chicken pox.

O- runs on both sides of my family and my mom's side in particular has a few people who were spiritual, claimed to be able to see ghosts or energy, and other spooky things like that. My mom and I have both expressed having premonitions in dreams or in strong feelings.

During the turn of the century, Basques used the rh- results to claim they were a different "race" from the rest of spaniards

>basques
>people
no, just no
at most, they're ham tree monkeys

O- reporting in: blue eyes, can't stand heat, 145 IQ.

First time I heard about the RH negative was in this :

youtube.com/watch?v=1zz8_MxcnzY

just use a search engine: clinical research _____ (type of blood)
also

Type AB Guyver Unit reporting in.

- blood type more likely to have schizophrenia. Good to know.

in which areas of the world can you find this? i have also rh- my family are kurdish alevis from tunceli/turkey. my ancestors came from caspian sea/chorsan. my mum also has got some predicting skills

It's so fucking sad how losers with zero accomplishments and zero prospects seize on bullshit like this to feel special.

No, Rh- doesn't make you special. No, X other random rare aspect of your genetics doesn't make you special either.

You're a genetic dead end looking for newer and better ways to delude yourself.

It's fucking pathetic.

>strange "energized" feeling all over my body when I focus on kinda "drawing in my attention."

I can do that too. I think most people can.

You're just jealous because you're a fucking leaf.

No human was ever 10 feet. That's way past the engineering limit for this type of bipedal hominid type creature. That's one of the dumber conspiracy topics out there up there with flat earth

my dad has this blood type, he has cases of sleep paralysis but he gets through it, he beat cancer that old fuck. My oldest sister also had it but it switched to positive or some shit, which the doctors said was better, the rest of us had positive or whatever, I don't give blood fuck that

Muh "we are all the same"
Because of people like you there's never gonna be serious researches about genetics. And no one want to feel special.

u jelly fat belly?

What is "Ham tree monkey?" This some kind of euro-slur... like "he wears flannel"?

O- green eyed 6" female. IQ 143

I see how some of you guys say there impervious to illness. Except I've been sick since conception. Poison I'm particularly vulnerable to. Maybe I'm a real half ayy

Also have had the electric convergence thing. Where I can short out electronics and pop light bulbs.

Have seen ghosts and see premonitions all the time.

Regardless of whether or not it's considered psuedoscience; my whole life I've been better at dealing with colder temperatures, and used to work inside a freezer with no coat. Others would often complain of being too cold, and I would complain of being too hot all the time, and I see others wearing hoodies/sweatshirts when I would be sweating profusely if I were to do so. I have mostly French genes. Coincidence? I don't think so... I think this idea of higher blood pressure/core body temperature certainly has merit.

Please marry me, I speak 3 languages, I'm currently finishing my MBA, my family owns a coffee plantation and I look like Orlando Bloom but taller.

Wait, forgot to ask, are you a virgin?
Because if you aren't you can fuck off

So... You're saying in this timeline my AB- Bloodtype is something "special"? Fuck, the mandela effect is annoying the hell out of me.

O- grey eyed reporting in

basically anywhere in europe, most concentrated in the basque group for whatsoever reason.

all negatives are special
yes, but that is thanks to our nature to overthink everything, basically an bloodtype of autists, but that`s a good thing if you use it right.
topkek, my mom saw ghosts and shit too.

This thread taught me that his blood type and it's traits is definitely not a meme

positive bloodtypes can get schizophrenia too

AB- reporting in, don't tell the Jews

>tfw rh- master race

I am actually. Since there's no point getting with a non negative guy.
If your not Aryan babe. xx You can fuck off too xx
Are you confirmed white? What languages.
I know french and traveling Japanese

>El Salvador

Lel

Are you the Germanon who makes the Antarctica threads? :D

This is a pretty interesting summary. Thank you. Especially this part

>In the Book of Genesis in the Bible it relates how the Nephilim produced children with humans. One was even depicted as killing Japheth, Noah’s son, and taking his place whereupon he fathered many children with Japheth’s unsuspecting wife which eventually populated much of Northern Europe.

Is this why the jews hate us europeans? Because we are all have the genes of the rh negative guy which killed noahs son?

I had a hard time trying to determine lineages

This is intriguing. My maternal grandmother is rh negative, but she's the only one in the family like that (that I'm aware of).

As far as I know I'm an O+ pleb, but this has me questioning whether this is true or not. I have the same sensitivity to electricity others in this thread have mentioned; I can feel if a TV is on, even in sleep mode or on mute, before I walk in a room. When I was a kid I would always shock people when we touched.

Other similarities to OP's characteristics are pure hazel eyes, 140+ IQ, low body temp (usually around 97), really sensitive to heat and sunlight. I always thought it was because I'm part Finnish, but neither of my brothers are sensitive to the sun at all, whereas I burn within five minutes of being in the sun.

Definitely going to research this further. Thanks for the intrigue, OP.

A- here. Racemized Brazilian with Portuguese, Spanish, Native American with a zest of (((Rabbi Isaac))). Don't know if there were some black milkman, though

this is troll. This is a stupid argument.

Been RH + means you have a protein, antigen, on your red blood cells. (RH- means you have not)
>just like A (you have A protein), B (you have B protein), AB (you have both), O ( you have none)

After watching some Rh- related videos, it all makes sense now.

You see, I believe there will be at some point in the future a disease that kills about 2/3 of the world population. This was fortold in various Prophecies and I think even the Bible.

Remember that Sup Forums "timetraveler" post about trump-pence and how everyone in the future looks kinda the same and there are genetic problems? what if this was true and what if more or less only the Rh- survived the "outbreak"?

What if "they" know about it and the whole "diversity" is because of this?

In this scenario it either that they want to spread the Rh- more to have a greater post apocalytic population and more diverse genes, OR they want to make sure the Rh- goes extinct and so the whole population later on (maybe alien settlers need a population free planet due to intergalactic agreements?).

>6" female

It's a trap!!

I think blood type has a lot to do with what kinda person you are.

Theres A negative guy, hes kind of a dick
Theres a positive guy, nobody really likes him
Theres the B negative guy, why would anyone wanna be like him
Then theres the B positive guy and who the fuck wants to go to a pepe rally anyway

I thought I was onto something here but oh wait I lost it

Are you serious about the chicken pox thing? I am negative and had chicken pox 3 times as a kid. Had to get a blood test for work to prove I had it since my childhood medical records are long gone. The blood test showed I never had it. Had to get the vaccine. Follow up bloodwork shows I have no immunity to chickenpox. Never thought it could be my blood type