UFO Program of Nazigermany

Most of you probably already know about the Glocke, but this wasnt the only UFO build by the Nazis. In fact, early UFO sightings-wave go back to the to the end of WW2

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foo_fighter
>The first sightings occurred in November 1944, when pilots flying over Germany by night reported seeing fast-moving round glowing objects following their aircraft. The objects were variously described as fiery, and glowing red, white, or orange. Some pilots described them as resembling Christmas tree lights and reported that they seemed to toy with the aircraft, making wild turns before simply vanishing. Pilots and aircrew reported that the objects flew formation with their aircraft and behaved as if under intelligent control, but never displayed hostile behavior. However, they could not be outmaneuvered or shot down

And as you can see the research did continue to at least 1965 when a UFO resembling the Glocke crashed in Kecksburg (Pic related)

In general UFOs are an undeniable fact

This was released from the Chilenian Navy, basically saying "we have no idea what it is. maybe one of you guys can tell us."
youtube.com/watch?v=NkUTGpegZN0
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP79B00752A000300130001-1.pdf
Even entire cities saw them
ufocasebook.com/2010/madagascar1954.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_Lights

Some of them even simply deactivated our nukes
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/ufo/8026971/Aliens-have-deactivated-British-and-US-nuclear-missiles-say-US-military-pilots.html

When that UFO in Rosswell then crashed it was probably easier to say those are some aliens than explaining how some Nazi in SS-uniform flies around in an highly advanced aircraft years after they were completely "obliterated".

However nowadays many of the UFO sightings are probably replications of the original Nazi UFOs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eA23BVO79WY
archive.org/stream/InterviewWithMr.WilhelmLandig/Interview with Mr. Wilhelm Landig_djvu.txt
youtube.com/watch?v=czW0iRJuH1A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loveland_frog
vault.fbi.gov/UFO/UFO Part 12 of 16/view
x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/history.html
x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/updates.html
discord.me/anufor
rense.com/general42/soundlev.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=ZqRA7m1KEGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0K8zs-KSitc
zorraofhollowearth.com/admiral-byrd-s-diary.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reinhard_Gehlen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Heusinger
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/119371032
archive.org/details/juergen-spanuth-atlantis
youtube.com/watch?v=ngS6NywXirM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Interestingly the Kecksburg acorn was seen 20 years after the war, the adamski photograph (pic related) that resembles the Haunebu II of the german UFOs was made in 1952, 7 years after the war. How can this be if the Nazis were utterly destroyed?
They werent, they just went somewhere else

>keksburg

So where did the Nazis go? To antarctica, and quite possibly Hollow Earth.
Pic related are instructions on how to get to Agartha/Hollowearth via Submarine and were released by the KGB

This guy (Wilhelm Landig) was in the SS and talks about the warfare in antarctica. Among other stuff he talks about a "nuketest" where they detonated a nuke in the air, but in reality it was a nuclear attack on the nazibase in Antarctica. He only let the video get oublished after his death.
youtube.com/watch?v=eA23BVO79WY
archive.org/stream/InterviewWithMr.WilhelmLandig/Interview with Mr. Wilhelm Landig_djvu.txt
A transscipt of the interview for the non-german anons

Admiral Byrd, who led multiple expeditions to Antarctica including Operation Highjump and deepfreeze and talks about a land "as big as the United States, never seen by a human being before on the other side of the southpole". I will post pictures which supposedly are maps of Agartha down the thread
youtube.com/watch?v=czW0iRJuH1A

>mfw even alien tech couldn't help nazi-germany to win the fucking war.
You dunn goofed again.

multiple reasons though
maybe they just didnt had enough of them yet to make a difference. or they thought if they win the war all the people of the world who ate the propaganda of the allies would still be against them and they would have to fight those too. also i dont believe its alien tech, but rather of those people living inside the earth
There are cultures from all around the world talking of blonde/red haired, blue eyed people with white skin that came over the sea and brought civilization, including the sumerians. Where did those come from when the sumerians where the first, and why are the people discribed always the same if they were just made up?
The sumerians believed the blue eyed white people where gods, the annunaki. The Aztecs as well, and describe them from coming over the sea with a ship that moved on its own. The chinese talk about blue eyed and blonde haired people who created the first civilization and ruled in the early time. A lot of egyptians mummies are shown to have had blonde hair etc.
The nordic gods, thor, odin, all blond and blue eyed, and (((coincidently))) asgard is on a map that supposedly shows the inner part of the earth
Hitlers Ahnenerbe tried to find out about the origins of the white people, and maybe he did find out something (((they))) absolutely fear which is the reason (((they))) try to destroy whites so furiously, more than any other ethnicities.
Later on Hitler went to antarctica, created New Swabia and again a lot of cultures speak about a realm beneath the earth, like shangri la for example, and civilization is said to exist there as well.
Did Hitler find out that the whites, or at least those people who spreaded knowledge (which may have nothing to do with whites today) came from the inner earth, the biblical paradise, and from there spread their knowledge with others. Is this why (((they))) want to get rid completely of the white people?

Now these whites maybe have nothing to do with the whites of today, they could be the fallen angels of the bible, the annunaki of the Sumerians or the gods of the atztecs, and the same who gave the nazis the technology.
but finding out where those came from would be devastating for (((their))) narrative
Another interesting thing is that "Paradise" in the bible originally came from the word meaning "walled enclosure" which would be pretty much fitting to the inner earth.
the hopi indians, also have the swastika. and their legends involve humanity coming from out of a hole on earth, and during the end of the 4th world/cycle (i think it was the 4th) when the flood hit (whch probably was the same the bible mentioned as well as many others cultures) other people came out of the earth, the ant-friends or ant people, brought them underground and ensured their survival until the earth above is habitable again. further more. further more the word "anu" means for the hopi indians "ant" and naki "friend" while the sumerian gods were called anunaki, so probably those were the same.
however from what i found the description of the ant people doesnt really fit, they seem humanoid but not human. but maybe there are multiple races living in hollow earth living peacefully there together. sumerians and hopi also used the swastika

the kecksburg UFO was also flew over ohia and michigan. also in ohio 10 years before and 7 years after the incidents there was seen a huge frog (frogman/loveland frog) capable of walking on 2 legs in loveland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loveland_frog

>UFO
>kecksburg
>giant humanoid frog

Mfw he's real.

vault.fbi.gov/UFO/UFO Part 12 of 16/view
page 91 is pic related (so you know the document is real)

page 88 of the same PDF

anyone have a document of the nazi ufo's in english?
All the diagrams I find are german

There is the North Pole Inner Earth Expedition (NPIEE) which tries to find out wether there is a hole on the north pole or not. I didnt look into this much yet, but there are rumors about it being canceled twice due to sudden deaths of the leading expeditioner. This is what i could find so far
x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/history.html
>By 2005, the team had grown to 22 members, but required 100 members to fund the voyage. In 2006, Steven Currey tragically passed away and was succeeded by launch manager and PhD Physicist, Brooks Agnew.
x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/updates.html
>After the sudden and strange disappearance of the the Park Avenue, New York film production company that previously had announced its plans to fund the expedition to make a documentary, we have regrouped and decided to run an Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign

so if you plan an expedition, its probably better to not announce it bigly

i have some translated, surely missing a few, but i will post what i have through out the thread

something i jus realize now is that this document recomments to focus on the haunebu II, while the adamski photograph as well as the witness report (considering the size he mentiones)

seem to depict the Haunebu II

>23rd of November

is there something about that date im missing?

Thanks man, I really appreciate it. Here are a few I've found.

improved and translated version

If the nazis are in Antarctica or in Agartha why don't they just show up here in the middle of a city and redpill millions with their presence?

people would just see them as evil and aggressors. most people still believe the WW2 propaganda and are still supporting the kike agenda. until that changes they would have the common people as enemy as well.

disclosure when, or are we going to talk about how we can't replicate die glocker for another 10 years?

some guy even figured out the mercury alloy shit on youtube now.

>humiliate me
>mache alles

thanks for that. didnt have that one actually, and thanks for that i know now that SS-E-IV doesnt mean SS-Einheit (SS-Unit) but SS development office.

about the mecury stuff. pic related is allegedly an description on how the Glocke operates. an user mentioned it could be a Scalar device, a device that draws energy out of the vortexes in the ether which can be used as general energy source, as propulsion, as weapon or in case of the glocke probably all of it

longer version of pic

that scalar energy shit is old free energy memes, just means standing waves, the only truth to that is the vortexes created in the device, which according to afformentioned guy on youtube ionizes the material, bombards the mercury with xrays and causes fusion.

pic related made in 1971 by the submarine USS Trepang in arctic waters. Just like on the Southpole there is allegedly an opening on the northpole as well

well, i honestly know too few about that

finished translating it as good as i can. some stuff isnt readable

You know anything about.. i think they're called order 55?

check

pic related

checked the check

Holy shit Germanbro, we've gotten far. With each thread, our knowledge base expands.

would be bad if otherwise.

eitherway i created a discord some time ago. right now it became silent, but new people are always wanted and as long as you dont spam the chat everyone is welcome

discord.me/anufor
Password: Sup Forumsisalwaysright

>spelunking digits

keksburg

i do believe the UFO tech is ancient technology. for example the hinuds have something in their legends called "virmana" which essentially is a flying saucer, and at times even a flying castle or city even. now what could that principle be? the tibetians have legends about them lifting heavy rocks with the help of music, singing and sound.
rense.com/general42/soundlev.htm
>The small drum had a very sharp sound, and could be heard even with the other instruments making a terrible din. All the monks were singing and chanting a prayer, slowly increasing the tempo of this unbelievable noise. During the first four minutes nothing happened, then as the speed of the drumming, and the noise, increased, the big stone block started to rock and sway, and suddenly it took off into the air with an increasing speed in the direction of the platform in front of the cave hole 250 metres high.
Some accounts tell that the pyramids were build in a similar fashion. Now i agree this sounds pretty ridiculous, but then there is this stuff
youtube.com/watch?v=ZqRA7m1KEGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0K8zs-KSitc
indeed it sounds like it underlies another principle than the story of the tibetians, but there were stories about levitating stuff with sound, and now we can actually do that. so maybe there is more to the legends than we care to believe. and there are quite a few legends that turned out to be real or at least have
Interestingly this plan of the Vril Saucer has under number 1 mentioned "glocke" which translates to "bell". is this what makes the Saucer fly?
They fly either through this, or manipulating the magnetic field i believe.
in general i believe a lot of that (ancient) alien stuff comes only from thinking we are able to accomplish much less than we are actually capable of

With technology like this it's starting to make sense to me how Hitler thought he could win on two fronts. I wonder what aliens if any they're allied with

Pic related is written by Oberst (Colonel) Wilhelm Wolf, Prag
It reads:

>Top Secret
>Review of the order of the Führer from the 10.01.1940
>No 9
>The United and organized researches of our scientists, marines and submarineopperatives of the Kriegsmarine, which accomplished the impossible and the succesfull work of the SS-Unit for the study of the heritage of the great Reich allowed us to claim the new and infinite territorries for the german Reich in antarctica which was which lay beneath the ice of the southpole
>In context with the acces to new territories i order during the next 6 months with the forces of the specifical developed commission for recruitment inside the wehrmacht, luftwaffe (airforce), Kriegsmarine (Warmarine) and the units of the SS to create a covered selcetion of volunteers for the colonizations of the new territorries of the german Reich in New Swabia
>The commisions, which work regarding to the selection of canditdates has to considder that the volunteers will be part with its fatherland for ever and will be send for a permanent settlement in New Swabia.
>The means for the resettlement of the best recruits of among the military and SS-forces have to be done in total secrecy.
>As responsible one in the Reich for the resettlementof a part of the populations of pure aryans to New Swabia and to keep the secrecy of these action i declare Reichdirector (Reichsleiter) M. Bormann
>The Führer and Reichchancelor (Reichkanzler),
>The highest commander of the armed force

if i would have to guess i would say he would have worked together with the ones we call the nordics or pleyadeans. but i dont think they are aliens, or if they are they are here on earth since the beginning of humanity pic related is something interesting a schlomo mentioned

>nordics or pleyadeans. but i dont think they are aliens
I believe they might be some kind of "their own ancestors" like Fry. Like they traveled in time in our past and created whites, in the future we become them, provided we're in the right timeline of course, which I believe we are

Keep up the good work germanon I heard a great podcast on the kecksburg UFO by John Hagadorn, it's worthwhile.

later then this order

Order of the Reichsführer of the SS
Nr1330 from 27.05.1940 (May 27th)
For the parts of the troups of the SS, Wehrmacht, Luftwaffe (Airforce) and Kriegsmarine (Warmarine)

Top Secret. Only for responsible personal
During the execution of the Order of the Führer from 10.01.1940 (January 10th) "About the selection of volunteers for the resettlement of the underground area of the Antarctic" it came to problem in relation to volunteers declining in the last moment to leave behind the Reich, the relatives and their closest forever.
In regards to this the selection of the volunteers is to be focused only among the person which have no parents and are not bound by any familiary bounds of relatives.
The requirement for the selection are to be simplified.
The Auditions are to be stopped. The work is to be aimed at findings of orphans and the militarypersonal. They are to be put in the fill up units without an explenation of the reasons for the deployment to New Swabia.
The instruction will be done by specially placed instructers before the dive.

The command (I guess leaders in this context fitting) must to the officer which execute the selection regarding the filling up and deployment... (document ends here)

So would they kill you for attempting to reach the hole? Say you had one man sub and had nothing else to live for...

user mapped out the route described an id overlaid the antarctica map with a map of antarcticas bedrock as accurate as i could

i dont know but admiral byrd at least (assuming his diary is real) got welcomed rather kindly
zorraofhollowearth.com/admiral-byrd-s-diary.html
further more on the bottom of the instructions in the note on the bottom states (the one that is relatively in the middle, right of the "IV" marking):
>after emerging and and at the start of the surfacewatercruise are all possibly emerging water and air vehicles to be ignored. firing at these objects is strictly forbidden
so i assume they will come and check up on you, and if you show yourself to be hostile they fuck you up

So where are they? Why have they abandoned us to be tortured by sadistic kikes?

imagine if they come now. most people still think the nazis are evil, and the kikes are on their side. if they would come to liberate us they would be seen as aggressors and enemies and have the normies as enemies too and would have to fight the people they want to save. wether they are out there to save us or not, the best course of action is handing out redpills.

eitherway they are probably on stand by and trying to get their people into keypositions for the moment they are ready. right after the war for example
Project Paperclip. Nazis were put into all kinds of posititions including secretagencies like the german Bundes Nachrichtendienst
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reinhard_Gehlen
>Reinhard Gehlen (3 April 1902 – 8 June 1979) was a Nazi German general who was chief of the Foreign Armies East (FHO) military-intelligence unit, during World War II (1939–45); spymaster of the anti–Communist Gehlen Organization for the U.S.(1946–56); and the first president (1956–68) of the Federal Intelligence Service (Bundesnachrichtendienst, BND) during the Cold War (1945–91).
and the CIA
>From the beginning of his association with the U.S. Government, Gen. Reinhard Gehlen always had been under military sponsorship, controlled by US Army G-2 (Intelligence), which he resented; eventually, the general realized a formal association with, and sponsorship by the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), established in 1947, a year after the Gehlen Organization was established. The CIA kept close control of the Gehlen Organization, because, for years, during the Cold War (1945–91), the Org agents were CIA’s only eyes-and-ears on the ground in the countries of the Eastern Bloc of Soviet hegemony

The nato
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Heusinger
>General Adolf Heusinger (August 4, 1897 – November 30, 1982) was a German general who served as head of the West German military from 1957 to 1961 and as Chairman of the NATO Military Committee from 1961 to 1964.

and who knows, maybe

just maybe...

This thread again?
Who here /NaziZombies/?

>Did Hitler find out that the whites, or at least those people who spreaded knowledge (which may have nothing to do with whites today) came from the inner earth, the biblical paradise, and from there spread their knowledge with others. Is this why (((they))) want to get rid completely of the white people?

I was just reading one of those christian end times sites that argued the two morning stars were different. Their idea was that Lucifer got the western world as his half. Atlantis, they supposed, was given to Lucifer, and destroyed because of it's "materialistic evil". Jesus, the other morning star, was given the east. Now, that should raise some flags. Think about it. Cain's offspring created cities, music and metallurgy, lucifer was the lead musician in the heavens. Europeans have created everything good in the world. The german/norse words for good? Gut/Got. The apples of knowledge? Straight from Iduna, and they gave eternal youth and beauty as well. What the fuck good has come from the east? Nothing, but desolation, and deprivation.

tl;dr fuck the kike god

Black Budget Projects.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Where is that?

actually the eastern world, arab specifically, was an area where scholars of all world gathered and put together their knowledge. that is where we got our (arabic) numbersystem from for example. the first universities as far as i know also were in that area. sumer, the first known civilization (in our cycle at least, i believe humanity lived for far longer than we are told, and that we were far more advanced as we care to believe, probably more advanced than we are but got destroyed in some cataclysm
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/119371032 ) also was in that area same as gobekli tepe the (officially) oldest build structure known to us. its just at some point it went pretty much downhill

I used to live literally a mile from this thing

above the entrance to pence office

Look up what happened to the non-kosher-approved expedition that was supposed to go to the north pole.

They went to hell because the white nobility left.

were nazis in contact with reptilians through the udr of channelers?

where did you find all these files

internet. the hollow earth stuff was released from the KGB around 2014, at least all sources say so and didnt find any source able to debunk this. the UFO plans allegedly were retrieved from the allied forces and are merely the remains of what the nazis couldnt destroy in time

see

do a thread about egypt and their superior knowledge of the stars and our minds

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/119371032
this is about ancients being more advanced than we think and civilizations being out there far older than we thought. not about the egyptians specifically, but there is some stuff about them in there as well

Ever read this, Hans?

archive.org/details/juergen-spanuth-atlantis

what a gay pesudo red-pill

no. but it is indeed curious they put so much effort in destroying that island. however atlantis is described to be as big as asia minor and libya together. so that doesnt really fit.

That's a reasonable area to search for activity.

The book linked goes into why that might have been a misinterpretation.

ah ok, i found this video about atlantis possible location interesting
youtube.com/watch?v=ngS6NywXirM

another map of the bedrock overlayed with the route

the version with the route without any overlay

When will they save us?

It is too hard to believe atm, but how would they have survived all these years?

We have to save ourselves deep down, user. If the National Socialists are still around down South, then that will be a morality boost, but we must win by ourselves to ensure strength of battle.

I like me some good aliums shit, but isn't this more /x/ related than Sup Forums related? I guess it COULD be politics, but its def more x

the legend say that there is a civilization down in the inner earth already which if im right with were able to live there for thousands of years occasionnally checking up on the surface. if they were able so would be the nazis. seeing how the nazis werent there to fuck shit up they probably were given permission to settle somewhere there and maybe even got some help to get their base going.

pic related painting in Biserica Manastirii, or Church of the Dominican Monastery, in the town of Sighisoara, Romania according to what the user posted. below it reads "Israel, hope for the lord" its at least from the 17th century when the church was rebuild, may its from as early as the 14th century

What of the painting?

not really. main theme is the UFO programm of the nazis which was a government project making it related to politics.
assuming the nazis are still around it makes it even an issue when considdering current geopolitics as they would be a force to be reckoned with. the only thing that might be /x/ is hollowearth, but even that can be regarded as Sup Forums since it would be the worlds governments covering it up.

pewds recently dropped quite a redpill when BTFOing the media

seemingly a flying saucer atop of the building