Manchester Bombing Was a Hoax

Prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4uVQsCE3Yr4
manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/terrorist-training-exercise-success-police-11327800
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no clear video of the bomb exploding.

The burden of proof is on you.

>this user doesn't want dead roasties

OP you are a faggot, saged

Exactly where are the shredded bodies..

>muslims wouldnt ever blow themselves up at a concert to kill white people

Enjoy your police state

No sign of ANY damage and no sign of ANY bodies.
Lots of bandaged knees walking out
Reports of victims being taken to hospitals yet no one has actually seen any of the ambulances being loaded up

we can own guns and call people niggers without getting arrested

If it was a false flag it wouldn't be a Muslim perpetrator and the media would be ALL over it.

Think.

You can't have a "war on terror" without some real and sometimes staged terror attacks

They are in. That's done. it's permanent. Reporting on muslim attacks back home makes soldiers who occupy territory to maintain oil prices want to return.

My friend's mom is friends with a mother whose daughter was at the concert and they all say it was real so I'm apt to believe them this time.

The Burdon of proof is on you you dumb Nigger, you're the one making the claim. Now fuck off back to what ever basement you crawled out of.

That Loli Goat !!

What if I told you I dont even care anymore. I want them gone, I want them dead, I want it now.

It would seem that way, until you realize how many CCTV cameras are in Britain, yet there wasn't one filming an arena in one of the UK's largest cities?

You can go to jail denying the holocaust on the fucking internet. Your the police state.

The Hannity / Seth Rich shit completely went away, didn't it?

Mission accomplished.

mudslim spoted

sage

>it's a pol switches off their critical thinking and blindly accepts the corporatist media narrative because they said it's a muslim this time episode
Pot meet kettle.

>God yes more dead libcucks, here's your religion of peace you fucks
>later on
>This was obviously a false flag to take eyes off of the Seth Rich story, which no one was reporting on and Kim didn't release shit
>now
>This was obviously a false flag attack by the Jews to garner more hatred towards Muslims and implement a police state
You guys are never happy. I bet if someone snapped a pic of some of the bodies, you'd say the blood is too red.

Why would it be a hoax?

They bright thoes noise canceling ear protection so they didn't have to listen to the music.

>make a claim
>present no evidence
>prove me wrong
why don't you prove yourself credible first?

I don't know, the evidence that this was real just isn't there.

because the media are the ones making the claim, dipshit, they're claiming that he's an icky brown.

It didn't go away. It was never there. None of the major outlets who would want eyes off the story were reporting on Seth Rich anyways. You're not burying the story if you never acknowledged it in the first place.

And the people looking at it will keep looking at it regardless of what happens.

literally every second of a concert somebody films with smartphones
>58 gorrilion in attendence
>no video

also:
>probably biggest security in the world
>no video

na fuck off Media

you didn't even try to prove yourself right.
Fucking newfag

But hey, muh Russia.

Totally real bros.

This, in a land where paparazzi is taking pics of almost anything

Burden of proof fallacy

0/10 too easy

You guys are fucking retards.

You think that the government faked an explosion using what would therefore be 100's of actors (to book all seat seats near explosion)
Then abducted 22 kids and feigned the injury of 55 more.

At that point you'd just bomb the stadium yourself. And blame it on some random Muslim.
but you autists arent even saying that -your saying the whole thing was fake.

Maybe he just liked handing out nails really really fast?

Stfu kike, this attack was clearly staged.

Guys its not a hoax, my cousins wifes son died there.
This incident only proves we need to ban guns everywhere.

there is not one video from inside with over 1 gorrilion with smartphones in attendence.

sure dat

boy, you are just hilarious aren't you.

NOTHING HAS EVER HAPPENED OUTSIDE OF YOUR MOM'S BASEMENT...PROVE ME WRONG.

Who the fuck videos themselves walking to a train station after a concert? It's not as though all the attendees were in the foyer at once retard

check my cctv

ip 197.8.0.0.0.0

Because it didn't happen in the concert hall, it happened at the exit. People don't film the exit

just one (1)
UNO
!!!
you find videos of literally shit and you think generation mobile phone doesnt film after a great concert?

pfff

Fuck no, I'm not letting you collect my IP data.

Its actually on you

Prove it happened or fuck off

Can anyone tell me the purpose of the hoax?

Amazing logical skills 10/10

> flag
underrated comment

you're a faggot. prove me wrong.

>implying 100's of kids could keep a secret

No its on you prove that it wasnt CGI

What does the hat even do?

protects your virginity

I need a real answer, I know it does more than that, I've seen it many times before in Futurama and the simpsons.

It only seems like yesterday when every expert was crawling out of the woodwork to shut it down and claim this was a fake picture from years ago. Just a training exercise, but now it is real?

trips it's FF, otherwise fuck off

Wait, haven't you seen the gore images?

Me, neither.

and it would help if I posted the picture

Sounds like a false flag to me. Usually when it's a real event there are photos, videos of explosions, photoshoots from hospital. In this one they just posted a couple of photos of people they claim are dead and a lot of stock footage that could be anything really.

stops the government from reading your thoughts

that's legit btw

photos is from a drill a year before, kys goat fucker

there's a vid you fucking autists
youtube.com/watch?v=4uVQsCE3Yr4

>everything is a conspiracy because I'm sheltered and can't accept that evil not only exists but is extremely common in humans

The real redpill is realizing the Elites and Government have lost control. They have no idea what they are doing. They have been in panic mode since before Bush. These aren't false flags, they are symptoms of failing nations and incompetent governments.

The idea of false flag just makes pussies like you feel more comfortable because it gives you some idea or control and order. Reality is there is no conspiracy and humans are mostly evil at their core. Time to grow up OP, you post on a board where people advocate for genocide but a whack job blowing up a few innocent people is too far fetched? Come the fuck on.

proved wrong and proved a cunt

manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/terrorist-training-exercise-success-police-11327800

No, that photo is still from an exercise.

Goat fucker

Tin foil hats? It's an old conspiracy (pre-internet) that it blocked signals from interfering with your brain. (Specifically mind control broadcast by the government or aliens or mole people or whatever.) No idea if there's any truth to it, or if other materials might better block said signals.

Honestly I suspect there might be some waves or emissions that effect the brain that might even be natural. Like fucking cosmic radiation or some shit. I find it doubtful that the government is broadcasting mind control.

Still wouldn't wear a tinfoil hat because I wouldn't want everyone to think I'm retarded.

>manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/terrorist-training-exercise-success-police-11327800

OH YOUR RIGHT OH MY GOD THE NEWS NEVER LIES
/THREAD

POT MEET KETTLE

Intresting

The RED Earmuffs were in training videos from UK where they simulated a mall attack.
Fuck this was a FF The missing kids are cheese pizza right now.

Guys this is getting scary.

Post proof someone PLEASE.

Where are the Facebook livestreams?

Where are all the smart phone videos from teenagers?

Just ONE please

FAKAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKE
FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE
FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE
>KILL MORE MWAHAHHAAHA.JPG

even the small town of grannies near me has CCTV in pubs/bars/everywhere.
the larger town i used to live in had loads of CCTV everywhere.

so you have a major venue in a major city being attended by a hoarde of teen girls all with smartphones... yet no footage... meanwhile abdul, a grown male with a beard and a bomb is around the front area of this sea of little girls what, for the whole concert? joining in and having a dance? or did he wander in around the end? or was the bomb actually not attached to anyone and placed wherever by US interests who were able to stage this event because it's a US performer? why did US intelligence know about this person getting on a train or something?

you can probably tell i haven't actually read anything about this but just confirming that CCTV is absolutely everywhere in UK even in small towns

the bomb went off after the concert, when people were leaving, ariana had left the stage. not as natural to record then as it is during the concert.

Why is there not at least one colored person?

Of course it was a false flag - it is all part of a grand scheme of the Jews to make us look like barbarians and to set us up for our extermination.

>a truck didn't drive through the lobby so it's fake

Have you seen pressure cooker explosions? They're only a few meters in diameter if that. There were lots of people nearby the truck that didn't get injured at all too. What's the point?

It is strange that kids are still missing

>Charlotte Campbell told "Good Morning Britain" that she was searching for her 15-year-old Olivia after the attack that killed 22 and wounded at least 59.

>"I can't get through to her," Campbell said, her voice cracking. "I've called the hospitals, I've called all the places, the hotels where people say that children have been taken."

F A L S E F L A G !
A
L
S
E
F
L
A
G

why is there 1 colored person in europe or can yuo answer that one (((jew)))

In a venue like that there are cameras all around. Especially entrances and exits.

This guy gets it.

Because that's Europe

They were a massive minority until the turn of the century

/thread.

>Sup Forums is one person

> it is all part of a grand scheme of the Jews to make us look like barbarians

ISIS?

The seth rich stuff was from this post on reddit.

No one said it was the gospel 100% fact

>You guys are never happy. I bet if someone snapped a pic of some of the bodies, you'd say the blood is too red.

Perhaps, but the point is that you don;t have a pic or video to post.

You fags won't believe that a widely-covered bombing happened, but you'll believe that there's a child sex ring in the basement of a fucking pizza parlour

Jesus, you people defy all expectations

sure but i'm talking about private videos that get to snapchant and twitter etc, out to the public

private security video and cctv isn't leaked to the public as much in britain as in the us i guess. video of new york driver was out less than 24h, multiple angles. was there ever video of the guy that drove over the bridge in london?

lurk more faggot.
and as it turns out, when a bomb goes off by you and blows body parts into the air most peoples' reactions aren't to walk around calmly taking photos.

>a fucking leaf

Did you see the webm of that woman with shrapnel all throughout her legs?

Hoax not hoax. Irrelevant. It raises the tension and redpill even more sleepers.