Brit/pol/ - This is The Future We Chose Edition

>The UK terror threat level has been raised to the highest level of "critical", meaning further attacks may be imminent
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40023488

>Suicide bomber strikes at Manchester Arena: Twenty-two people are killed and 59 injured in terrorist attack
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4531940/Emergency-services-rush-Manchester-Arena.html

>Sir Roger Moore has passed away
twitter.com/sirrogermoore/status/867005447018086400 (embed)

>Dianne Abbott expressed support for IRA and said she "couldn't identify as British"
breitbart.com/london/2017/05/21/diane-abbott-expressed-support-ira-height-troubles/

>Jeremy Corbyn refuses to condemn the IRA five times
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/21/shock-poll-shows-jeremy-corbyn-narrowing-gap-theresa-may-tories/

>EU will force every member state to adopt Euro by 2025
express.co.uk/news/world/807762/Eurozone-Brussels-Hungary-Poland-Czech-Republic-Croatia-Romania-Bulgaria

>The absence of a trade agreement with the EU should not concern us – there are swift, practical ways to overcome possible issues.
conservativehome.com/platform/2017/05/what-would-wto-mean-2-christopher-howarth-financial-services-and-data-sharing-can-be-managed-without-a-deal.htm
>Conservative and Unionist Party Manifesto:
conservatives.com/manifesto

>Labour Party Manifesto:
labour.org.uk/index.php/manifesto2017

>Liberal Democrat Manifesto:
libdems.org.uk/manifesto

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=68XUjXRETbw
youtube.com/watch?v=ao2VlpxGFe4
youtube.com/watch?v=F0sgKCetlb8
fb.com/leepod.lane.92/posts/726600464181463
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Majalah_camp_attack
youtube.com/watch?v=Dnb4DN2JwcU
youtube.com/watch?v=c5N0ZcbOeEQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ROUND THEM UP
GO AND GET THEM ALL
STICK THEM IN A CELL
CRUSH ISLAM

Think it's time I go withdraw all my cash from the bank? Kinda worried there might be a bank run because of military on the streets

Clever front page.

CRUSH THIS IDEOLOGY

THROW 'EM OUT THE WINDOW

Isn't the CL final in Cardiff this year?

Damn, imagine the security on that event when the players are worth a fuckton.

INTERNMENT

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

Vote Tory get BNP

>camps

This fucking guy...

LBC guy prepared to form 4th Reich

DESTROY ISLAM

Reckon when the interview takes place Corbyn's going to get seriously grilled for his support for Hamas and Hezbollah.

>we're literally france tier

Uh oh, I used to make fun of frenchies for basically being in constant terror mode

FULL FASCISM

GO ON THE OFFENSIVE

youtube.com/watch?v=ao2VlpxGFe4

Paki Death Camps when???

>mommy may has such a nice smile in that pic

who /wouldfollowtonyintohell/ here?

>go to facebook
>22 of my friends have shared a Tommy Robinson video going viral
It currently has 15 million views

feelsgoodman

>tfw flying from Manchester Armed Airport next month

What the hell was an 8-years old doing in that degeneracy den? I thought brits were still good

8 year old, has trashy make up and goes to a concert on a school night. I really feel sorry for her and her parents, but God the West is fucked up.

jewtube link?

Ian Collins is a pussy

KEK DETECTED

>Import Muslims
>Muslims bring terror
>Pick away at our freedoms in order to combat terror
>Can't prevent terror anyway
>Fight Islamophobia and hate speech online by monitoring the internet as a "side product" of countering terrorism

Why is it our population is so willing to give away our freedoms in order for our government to "protect" us, which they fail to do anyway.

It would make more sense to combat terrorism by having a zero tolerance policy regarding suspects and deporting confirmed terrorist collaborators (or isolating them in a Guantanamo Bay type structure preferably).

Fuck the UK, we're forced to pick between Cucked Tories or Commie Labour. I think I'm going to just abandon this nation at the first chance I get, even our own people are quick to jump to the defence of our enemy and shut down any talk about Islam, despite never reading the Quran.

its fucking half 11 at night, where are you going to offend? your local isis underground hq?

no. it pushes the idea that innocence is good. it's not.

that bitch was a degenerate. she was evil.

>Army just gunned down a granny for using the word coloured.
This martial law isn't fuckin about

>internment camps are now on the table as an LBC host is actually questioning whether it's okay

WEW
E
W

I can tell this is a fucking cuck from the voice.

Anyone else seeing armed police in their cities?

REMOVE KEBAB

KILL ALL MUDSLIMES

t. brit abroad

theeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEuuEeeeeeuuuuuurGH

His speech on what the police have done to him is just fucking heart breaking.

Lmfao. It's hilarious, because despite the talk, you're TERRIFIED of us. Lmfao. You KNOW this is true, you KNOW you're nothing more than a pathetic, shy autistic KID who LITERALLY CAN'T LOOK PEOPLE IN THE EYES LMFAO, yet of course online you're a "crusader" (I actually cringed just typing that lmfao). You BOW your head when you see me in the street, you fucking SHIT YOURSELF when you see us late at night, and you're SUCH A LITTLE BITCH THAT YOU CROSS THE STREET TO AVOID US. LMFAO.

Again - go ahead and type out a butthurt reply, but deep down you KNOW what I'm saying is true. That's what makes it so hilarious - literally ALL young western european "nationalists" are scared, pathetic COWARDS. Sure, you have your little Steam groups/IRCs where you whine about "the shitskins", you bitch on your little forums, but WE CONTROL YOUR STREETS. LMFAO. You are PETRIFIED to leave the house after dark, because of us. LMFAO. Aww, little suburban bitch, did the scary dark man give you a nightmare? Don't worry, just go and play Crusader Kings, you can be a real man there! LMFAO.

>I thought Brits were still good
>Still

Someone call into LBC and rally the masses. Genocide now

>degeneracy den

Bit overkill there mate, Ariana Grande is just a mainstream pop artist

Boy, did they mess with the coloration of the perps photo a bit much ??

>People think internment camps are a bad idea for terrorists

Nah, how big is your city?

DRIVE
THEM
OUT

ALL muslims needs to gtfo

sountrack: youtube.com/watch?v=F0sgKCetlb8

Saw this today lads

Some Telegraph journalist suggested it on twitter or something

>i need an attack so i can see people come together

Internment has come up a lot on LBC today.

FUCKING ANIME GIRLS FFS FUCK WHAT THE FUCK HAS HAPPENED TO OUR YOUTH FOR FUCK SAKE!!!
you waste of space be a man and get the fuck out of your room for once in your life and do somethign you fuckign cuck waste of space im spitting my ale out as i type this god im so furious at you you are such a fucking cuck cuck cuck cukc uck fucking cuckkk!!!!

Good front page pics for tommrow news.

Soon

Serious question:

How is the mood over in Britain now? I get this weird feeling from this attack that I haven't got from any of the previous ones. Could be because the threat level was raised to imminent. Was this the attack that finally forced people to think of a long term solution?

>Katie Hopkins proclaimed fuhrer
>Tommy robbison is gobbels
>All media but LBC is banned

>THEY DON'T CHANGE OUR WAY OF LIFE
>Well what about the armed police
>NO, IAN, THEY HAVEN'T CHANGED ANYTHING

First to condemn these attacks but actively not do anything, as is British tradition

FATAL EXPLOSION
ON A POP ARTISTS' TOUR
IT'S THE RELIGION OF PEACE
HERE ON ROBOT WARS

>threat level critical

So, the last two times we were at critical was a decade ago, the first time resulted in the failed transatlantic airline bomber and the second time produced the famous "I kicked burning terrorist so hard in the balls I tore a tendon in my foot" headline

What's your bets on this time?

I say Friday (first day of Ramadan) somewhere in London. Big Ben? Covent garden? Going to be hot and sunny so the public would be out and about

>This cu.ck saying it doesn't change anything

HAHAHAHAHAHA

THE DELUSION

CHILDREN ARE FUCKING BEING BLOWN TO BITS YOU CUNT

>AIDs-riddled cuck dribbling lefty nonsense

>this caller

It's this video

fb.com/leepod.lane.92/posts/726600464181463

you can hear the cognitive dissonance coming through this leftist

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Majalah_camp_attack

If they were all kids he would have surpassed the U.S. in Yemen. The U.S. killed 21 kids in that attack.

it was a libyan you nonce

this pozzed up wimp

audibly kekked

>these people are not muslims

I fucking swear I'm going to have a stroke if I have to listen to this fucking cuck for much longer.

stop trying so hard

>NO RELIGION DOES THAT

THEN WHAT ARE ISIS DOING

I'm a Sikh, descended from Kebab Slayers, anyone want training on how to slay the kebab?

So you're saying that I should make numerous fake FB and Twitter profiles and put out messages like that one now and then?

You might be right. Muslims criticising Islam is easier for most to swallow than anybody else doing it.

The best thing we could hope for is some high profile Muzzies leaving the religion

"Evil losers"
This.

Britbongs, get out in the streets and make some noise. Make a sign. Stand up and yell. See who joins you. Now is the time.

You knew from his voice. It's higher pitched.
Why do cucky males have high pitched voices?

>your virins r fags
What did he mean by this?

no

" I was at the vigil"

Fuck off you fuckin cuck.

You don't even know how many people have died yet.

YOU WERE NOT IN DANGER!!!!!!!!

YOUVE GOT FUCKALL TO BE SCARED OF!!!!!!!

TRY BEING AN 8YR OLD GIRL WHOS JUST HAD THEIR LEGS BLOWN OFF!!!!!

YOU SANCTIMONIUOS FUCKING CUNTS!!!!

>22
>tfw 29 and achieved nothing

yup, that's the whole point of the exercise

Payback for Dressden

What are you all watching?

I think they're a bad idea because it could be used against us.

really?

>your virins r fags (boom)
virgins?

>Terrified eyewitnesses who survived the Manchester Arena terror attack have described the horrifying scene last night – with one teenager saying: ‘People’s skin and blood were everywhere’.

>Homeless people outside the venue were ‘pulling nails out of children’s faces’ and ‘cradled victims in their arms’ after an improvised explosive device was detonated.

>no religion in the world says it's ok to kill 8-year-old girls

NO, IT JUST SAYS IT'S OK TO FUCKING SHAG THEM

Every day that passes, he is proven to be more and more correct. He was a prophet that was ignored.

'Let it go on until a third of Central London, a third of Birmingham, Wolverhampton are covered. Until the civil war comes, let it go on. We'll either have gone or we'll slip under somehow'

youtube.com/watch?v=Dnb4DN2JwcU

'A voice in the wilderness'
youtube.com/watch?v=c5N0ZcbOeEQ

Stan

Hope you lads are gonna vote for Mummy and give the Tories a massive majority so hardline policies like removing the human rights act can go ahead.

It's the only way lad. We have one shot at this.

The left are tactical voting. We MUST VOTE TORY.

The fuck is a "virin"?

More people are angry than ever and the lefties are going into overdrive to rationalise everything.

There was a guy on the radio calling for internment camps lol